Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like that there togeather?
  NO
  yeah
View Results

billy_lovr90

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:14 pm
well, u guys don't understand th@ he loves her and th@'s all he's going 2 care about, not sum 1's opinion cuz he prolly doesn't give a rat's a** wut ppl think...i did hate her but she is ok...@ least he isn't dating a 40 year old or paris hilton.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:51 am
I'm so mad he is dating her -_-  

Nirati

IRL Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

billy_lovr90

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:02 pm
lol! i guess every 1 hates her! i don't know if i like her but i guess i'm ok w/ her but she is 1 stupid blonde! lol! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:30 pm
Luciloma
Roses Are Forever
EW i can not believe that joel is dating nicole richie!! thats worse then him and hillary.. sorry if you guys like it its just shes such a whore (in my opinion) and shes ugly (again in my opinion)

Alot worse!!! gonk He could do sooooo much better!! wahmbulance

i know totaly!!!!  

darklmv10

roses are forever

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:42 pm
and they are expecting a kid!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:52 pm
omg!!! would every 1 just grow up...it's a freakin relationship and we all don't know wut kind of person nicole really is...i mean she could b a really nice person or a whore like all of u like 2 call her. don't u think th@ joel would know if she waz mean or not? i mean he is 1 of the nicest ppl th@ i've seen on tv.  

billy_lovr90

vbstar14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:59 pm
got an update for ever one they are done finito and separated (YES!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:40 pm
meh i joel truly cares about the child but seriously Nicole is way to damn skinny to support a child i think she should go much a couple pizzas and a side of cheesy fries  

BlondieSundae

Dapper Raider

BlondieSundae

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:43 pm
one reason nicole is happy with pregnancy...keeps her outta jail for her DUI charge  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:16 pm
okay so they broke up and shes preggo?? im happy they broke up .. but thats kinda screwed.. if she really is pregs  

roses are forever

vbstar14

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:24 pm
idk y but i dont really think that is joels baby i think she cheated on him or something but i just have that gut instinct u know  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:10 pm
Right.

Yes, she could be a really nice person. You never judge a person on how they look, or who they're friends with.

Hell, people might think that Davey Havok is a dark, satanic goth/emo that has no heart when they see a picture of him, but anyone who knows even a little about him would be able to prove that that's not true.

Same with Nicole, she could LOOK like a total whore, but that doesn't mean she is.

Maybe he stayed with her because she has so much practice, that is if she was cheating on him while he's on tour...

Zontanema

vbstar14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:30 pm
sore but first look at davey i was like he looks so totally awesome lol well anyways i try not to judge but i think joel may be smarter than that but with joel you never know oh well  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:01 pm
If Joel's happy, I'm happy... but, NICOLE!?!?!?!?!?!? seriously... but, idk her, so i can't really accuratly judge....  

nitegotyoubad

BitterSweetVampyre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:35 pm
its os hard to see them together when they sing a song about "Rich & Famous" and hes dating one of the mutilibillionaire girls...its hard to really see them together  
Good Charlotte

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff