Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good
  yes
  no
View Results

Enkzilla

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:38 am
"My name is Yuki Fionn. This little village is known as Pheah*" I don't sense much negative energy... hmmm... odd. Seems like she doesn't have a lot of resent memories... "Do you need somewhere to stay?"

(*=Ya it's a crappy name I know!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:53 am
Enkzilla
"My name is Yuki Fionn. This little village is known as Pheah*. I don't sense much negative energy... hmmm... odd. Seems like she doesn't have a lot of resent memories... "Do you need somewhere to stay?"

(*=Ya it's a crappy name I know!)

That would be most kind of you.Thank you.  

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

striker49

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:03 pm
Striker walks into town with his companion but once their the wolf cub runns off but he dosnt look back toward it as he sits down *He'll be back  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:58 pm
"So what brings you to our little village?"  

Enkzilla

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:12 am
Enkzilla
"So what brings you to our little village?"

"I was tricked into a portal that brought me to the forest. I've decided it was best to go to the nearest village."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:59 pm
He sleeps in an alley since striker has no money and has a terrible nightmair when he wakes up to see that the builldings next to him are on fire and his hands are filled with electricity and i look down the alley to see the wolf cub looking at me terrified. I stare at it in tears and out of fear it runns away as i becon for it to come back a bolt of lightning comes from my hands. Striker falls to his knees sobbing watching people begin to surround him and yell and cower so he flees, he takes to the skys and leaves the town behind to go to the top of the mountin to be in solotude and that night as he hurt massive bolts of lightning came from the top of the mountin where everyone could see.  

striker49

Enkzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:15 am
"A portal?" Yuki had been feeling odd vibes, faintly, for some time now...

So there's more than one powerful person out there? I wonder how many?

Yuki saw the sky above the mountains go slightly hazey.

Smoke? It's from quite a distance but still... might be a bad sign.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:27 pm
My name is strangelpnk I found a portal and suddenly something grabbed me and I went into the portal and...I found a world that is no other its beautiful but surrounded by evil spirits...and on top of that I have ice powers now... I am now training my powers to fight off the evil spirits and the ones controlling them is someone in this story and I need to find the one who pulled me in this portal to get me back home. who is this person that pulled me in this world? and will I ever get back home?  

strangelpnk
Crew

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:05 pm
strangelpnk
My name is strangelpnk I found a portal and suddenly something grabbed me and I went into the portal and...I found a world that is no other its beautiful but surrounded by evil spirits...and on top of that I have ice powers now... I am now training my powers to fight off the evil spirits and the ones controlling them is someone in this story and I need to find the one who pulled me in this portal to get me back home. who is this person that pulled me in this world? and will I ever get back home?

Her name is Sapphire. You are the only one that can get you home. Its up to you to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:22 pm
Meanwhile in a military base thounands of miles away, a scientist says "sir weve got reports of him near a mountin town called Pheah" and the general says "well than well set up base there and send search teams all over that mountin".  

striker49

strangelpnk
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:53 am
who is this sapphire? why she pulled me in this strange world? and how can I be the one to get me home?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:23 am
Yuki had a vision...

Seven different portals...

The image of a dark figure...

People she felt like she knew but couldn't recognise...

The darkness reaching out to grab her...

"AH!" Yuki realised Dark Angel had just touched her shoulder.  

Enkzilla

icyflow

6,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:58 am
Enkzilla
Yuki had a vision...

Seven different portals...

The image of a dark figure...

People she felt like she knew but couldn't recognise...

The darkness reaching out to grab her...

"AH!" Yuki realised Dark Angel had just touched her shoulder.

Are you ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 am
"I... I'm fine." Yuki felt a chill...  

Enkzilla

striker49

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:57 pm
Tanks and jeeps pass yuki and dark angel and come to a halt. A genaral comes out of one of the jeeps and says You two tell me were the mayor of this town is.  
#2- You will never, Nick Getz

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff