Submit

What do you think?
  He's good =]
  He deserves to die!!! >_<
  He's in it all for himself, like Wormtail
View Results

Yuki Lives in Your Closet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:05 am
snape is damn evil... if was "good", he would of been nicer to harry and the lot including dumbuldore  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:15 pm
I dont think the unbreakable vow COULD be apart of it unless he is evil.
if he was good, he could have refused. me? i am confused because maybe dumbledore HAD to die. maybe it was a part of plan. Jk Rowling stated that it was "of sagnificant importance" and that it "Had to happen for certain reasons" i think it was an important key. maybe a curse was put on snape for it, maybe dumbledore had to make it happen...or maybe snape is just evil.
ME? i STILL hope snape kills HIMSELF. or maybe dumbledore will haunt him  

Rand-Alth0r

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:42 am
snape's a smarmy b*****d and deserves to die.........painfully  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:18 am
Okay, more about Snape being bad.

I read from The Cave to Flight of the Prince for the third time last night.
When Snape was going to kill Dumbledore, he had a look of utmost loathing and hatred on his face. Is he really that good of an actor? He acts that way with Harry all of the time.

If the Dark Side trusts him that much, if Voldemort believes that he is a spy for their side, then he is evil.

Another thing, Dumbledore claimed that the death of Lily and James shocked Snape out of his ways. That's rubbish. He hated James, and Lily too because she was a 'Mudblood'. Loving her seems a little far fetched...

Snape also talked about the Dark Arts with a passion earlier in the book. He's obviously a very dark wizard who cares for nothing more than his own personal gain.

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

princess_slytherin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 pm
i dont really like snape  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:17 pm
Princess Mandy
Okay, more about Snape being bad.

I read from The Cave to Flight of the Prince for the third time last night.
When Snape was going to kill Dumbledore, he had a look of utmost loathing and hatred on his face. Is he really that good of an actor? He acts that way with Harry all of the time.

If the Dark Side trusts him that much, if Voldemort believes that he is a spy for their side, then he is evil.

Another thing, Dumbledore claimed that the death of Lily and James shocked Snape out of his ways. That's rubbish. He hated James, and Lily too because she was a 'Mudblood'. Loving her seems a little far fetched...

Snape also talked about the Dark Arts with a passion earlier in the book. He's obviously a very dark wizard who cares for nothing more than his own personal gain.

i disagree about the part of him hating lilly because shes a mudblood...i think there is more to it.
number 7 we find out about the potters career and a shocking detail about lilly correct? i think he hated lilly because they were equals.  

Rand-Alth0r

x X Cissy x Black X x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:10 pm
Well, he might have only killed Dumbledore because of the unbreakable, but its his fault. He agreed to it. He knew all along Malfoy might chicken out, and so when he agreed to the unbreakable, he knew it was possible he might have to kill him. And even so, why would a good guy know of someone plotting Dumbledore's death without doing something about it? Or telling him? (PS first post in this guild! YAY!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:26 pm
LoveSnivellus
So, What do you guys think? I personally think that Snape is Good. My reasoning for that is that, although he killed Dumbledore, He had to. He made that unbreakable vow that he'd help Draco, and since Draco couldn't do it, Snae HAD to.
that is so true so i do think he is good as well.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:04 am
I really don't know if Snape is good or bad but I think he is good because in the first book he saved harry's life by helping him stay on his broom when quarrel was trying to make him fall off. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:05 pm
I was thinking the other day that Snape possibly could be good.
After all, he made an Unbreakable Vow, so he had to kill Dumbledore.
The thing is, if he broke the vow, he would die. If he didn't, Dumbledore would.
If he was truly good, he would have rather died than killed the most powerful wizard of all time.
And also if he was good, he wouldn't have made the Unbreakable Vow in the first place - at least not the last part of it.
Another thing he would have done if he was good was tell Dumbledore about the death plot.
He would also tell him that the Dark Mark on top of the tower was a trap.

Noelani Rules

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:30 pm
dirt bike girl
I really don't know if Snape is good or bad but I think he is good because in the first book he saved harry's life by helping him stay on his broom when quarrel was trying to make him fall off. sad

He was paying off the debt. James saved his life, so he saved Harry's. Plus, the Dark Lord wanted to kill him, not have Quirrel do it.
I think he's pretty much out for himself, and just a general slimeball.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:39 pm
x X Cissy x Black X x
Well, he might have only killed Dumbledore because of the unbreakable, but its his fault. He agreed to it. He knew all along Malfoy might chicken out, and so when he agreed to the unbreakable, he knew it was possible he might have to kill him. And even so, why would a good guy know of someone plotting Dumbledore's death without doing something about it? Or telling him? (PS first post in this guild! YAY!)

I agree 100%.
The excuses for him being good...if he made it, he should have planned on dumbledore or him dying. And also, he is Neutral. he there for his OWN good. he was on dumbledores because he kept him out of jail, and now voldemorts because he saw dumbledore at a weak point. he made the vow because he problably wanted credit for the death of one of the most powerful wizards of that time-an equal to voldemort  

Rand-Alth0r

iluvspongemonkys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:19 pm
He's definatly bad. There's no way. He totally understood what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:51 pm
i say hes good
even though he killed dumbledore  

princess_slytherin

Sixguns

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:12 pm
[Gaze Rock
Is Not
Dead]

I say he's good; or that depends on what you mean by saying "good".
I believe he fought for himself, not really wanting to end up on either side.

[Gaze Rock
Is Not
Dead]

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out