Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Harry Potter Theme Park!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extraordinary Verdigris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:46 am
I read about this in the paper... and then proceeded to hyperventilate. It's the cooliest thing ever! I'm hoping when I visit my relatives in Florida (In 3 years.).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:11 pm
i cant wait  

princess_slytherin

XxMetal_UniversexX

Lonely Genius

11,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:16 am
yes it's near where i live biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:55 pm
I know that's so awesome heart heart i'll be 16 when it comes out but i'm going anyway i 'll love HP beyond death eek
-Vanessa-  

Harry Potter Fan Girl

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:00 pm
i cant wait  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:03 pm
oh yeah my mom told me that and I was silent for a minute the was like "What?!"

xoxoSwanks

5,325 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Keyairia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:21 pm
i know i heard about that. i live in florida and we go up to disney and universal a lot. i can't wait!! but i do wish it came out sooner! like before 2009-my senior year. but i'll live. i can't wait! C:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:01 pm
i cant wait  

princess_slytherin

x X Cissy x Black X x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:01 pm
Yup.
It's going to consist of Hogwarts Castle, Diagon Alley, and Probably a few rides. Hogwarts will probably be a walk in/shelter sort of thing, kinda like a museum where you can hang out and stuff. Diagon Alley will be the food court and souvineer shopping, and the rides will hopefully be cool stuff like Azkaban, or a super-speed roller coaster like, "Hedwig's Flight" or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:22 pm
x X Cissy x Black X x
Yup.
It's going to consist of Hogwarts Castle, Diagon Alley, and Probably a few rides. Hogwarts will probably be a walk in/shelter sort of thing, kinda like a museum where you can hang out and stuff. Diagon Alley will be the food court and souvineer shopping, and the rides will hopefully be cool stuff like Azkaban, or a super-speed roller coaster like, "Hedwig's Flight" or something.

woah serious.
thats pretty badass and clever  

Rand-Alth0r

Claire9780

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:49 am
I forgot what channel it was on, but it showed a ton about the hp them park, and it said it was opening in 2009. There is going to be hogwarts, the forbidden forest, and hogsmeade!!!!

I am soooo excited!! I used to live really close to orlando but my parents made me move really far away from florida!!! stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 pm
u'r lucky to be near dat place.. xp aawm.. i'm jealous.. i wish we live der too.. huk! sad  

krazytaffy

cool link

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:55 pm
I saw this Video on MSN or something, They said there going to have Hogwarts, Hogsmade, and Diagon Alley. There going to have the shops selling Costumes, Wands, Brooms, and stuff... Like They'll Have a Candy shop on Hogsmade like in the Books and movies... I Live right near orlando, and my mom said the day it comes out were going biggrin !!!! CANT WAIT!!!! WOOHOO!!!! It'll be so cool if they had a Quidditch kinda thing!!! I Hope so!! And remember guys, if you go and thought it wasnt fun, dont worry... They can always make a new Attraction Place in Harry Potter world thing! Like the Graveyard or something... Or maybe even the Weasly house!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:55 am
yeah when i heard about this it made me so happy. i cant wait for it  

SirKyleIII

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:41 pm
wow now that seems cool. i can't wait.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild