Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Choose!
  Mad Scientist
  Evil Overlord
View Results

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:52 pm
....out of the two....evil overlord...(obviously)...

.....but heres my question....why do overlords have to be evil?....does the title sound so vicious that they are automatically assumed to be evil?....

.....but yes the control is great, but what happens if the control is ripped away from him, would he still be an overlord?....or perhaps he would lose his title along with the power......thats something the scientist has over an overlord....no title, and no one can truly take away what makes the scientist great unless they kill him or silence his mind....

also....what makes an overlord and overlord?.....the amount of men he controls? ....the amount of power?.......or perhaps self-proclamation?.....or is it undefined?....

....but anyway.....I have addressed some of these common misconceptions of what determines an overlord within my rp character's bio in my journal.......  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:10 pm
Mad scientist. Something about the craziness it implies makes me smile & giggle.  

bansheemourning

Scathach789

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 am
I opt Evil Overlord, except I don't think I'd be evil.
Well, maybe a little evil...abusing my power to get cookies or pull hot people, but other than that...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:07 am
Evil overlord.....just because I would be........  

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

midnight mysteries

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:14 am
Mad scientists, in my mind, Are clever (usually) so they think up all different wacky things of how to take over...but Evil overlords would probably bore me after a while and would soon be stopped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:26 am
Overlord, Scientists tend to have experimnets backfire on them.  

Sirch Cajnos

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:37 am
mad scientist baby , but i perfer to be called delightfuly eccentric
although some are more "delightful" than others  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:51 pm
Evil Overlord!!
I would like to join the guild of calamitous intent...
I have medusa hair, rubber outfit… umm venture bro’s anyone? I love that show. But seriously… I would be the Evil Overlords girlfriend… hot outfits, you get to reap the benefits if he wins… and cut ship and go with another evil overlord if he loses (how come there is always only one girlfriend for the group?)  

DarkPrincesa

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:41 am
lurichan
An odd meandering of my own mind, but I'm curious which people more perfer and why?

A mad scientist tends to have a ton of interesting inventions that can be used in various nepharious plots in order to wreak havoc upon the masses.

An evil overlord rules with an iron fist, and has legions under his comand. He is the master of tactics and comanding complete loyalty among his troops.

Anyone in the guild aspire to be either? Pros? Cons?

I'd prefer the conventional ******** my way into the minds of the masses, then pull little pranks to open their eyes to the way things really work.

Soo.... neither of the two. How about "Crazy Satanic Occultist"? It works more than most labels.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:27 pm
Totally an evil overlord. Especially because I've been aspiring to be an evil overlord since age 6. (I was a twisted kid)

But besides, if I was an overlord, I could just order the scientists to work for me, and I wouldn't have to worry about being one myself. The only bad thing about ruling the world with an iron fist of DOOM is all of those pesky heroes. But, after all, I am the evil overlord, and they are easily squashable.  

Byrn_in_hel

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:52 am
I've always been partial to the whole overlord thing.

And one of these days, I will become that.

I plan on making the whole concept of reproduction a licensed act.
Two reasons:

1. Parents have continually proven themselves incapable of raising a child.
2. Children are annoying en masse anyway.

[in all technicality they are annoying no matter what, but they are a necessary evil if we want to preserve a remnant on this earth]

Oh, and if you can't prove yourself competent enough to raise one, I get to have you sedated and infertilzed.

The joys of being world ruler.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:57 pm
Well, when I saw evil overlord, I almost immediately thought of Hitler.
Then with my mind track being the Holocost, I though mad scientist...
And came up with Dr. Josef Mengele!!
The 'Angel of Death'.
HE did all of the expiriments on the camp members, and and killed thousands with torturesnot only fun to do, but beneficial to science now!
So it's mad scientist all the way for me baby, and besides, with the position of mad scientist FOR the evil overlord, if I didn't like this overlord, I could take them out with one of my inventions.
Brains over Brawn. heart

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD

Mopy McMope

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:45 pm
I'd totally go for the mad scientist. Then I could invent crazy things and genetically engineer whatever I want.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:46 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Cactus Attack!
i pick the evil overlord because he ( or she twisted ..) can command anything and there have been evil overlords (hitler,stalin,etc.). the scientist is usually physically weak and not at all impressive via appearence. the overlords are somewhat imposing and the story of the hero usually means underground alliances and totally confusing conspiracy(good stuff). the scientist just has to be killed by a bomb or experiment malfunction...

BUT BUT BUT! NOT FAIR!
Without MY CREATIONS YOU WOULD BE STUCK! My ideas help you reach your place in the world! MY WORK!
And you dare say I'm NOTHING?! Pfft, who created a way to revive your dead soldiers? Who made you invincible?! HUH!? ME! THAT'S RIGHT!

Bomb, PFFFT. You could be killed with a bomb. Not me, I live underground! DEEP UNDERGROUND.

Besides, I'm bigger than most people. That's why I would be a better choice.

hey!!!
i can kill you on a wim and no matter how incredibly ingenious you are you work for me!!
and that means i can replace you and have legions of highly trained engineers that can deal with your petty robots and other offensive inventions!!
and the bomb is easily taken care of by my elite bomb squad!!!
you would end up helping out the rebellion and thats the only way you could take me out!!!

Cactus Attack!

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:00 pm
I am already an evil overlord... Those children will pay, my legions will throw tiny rocks at them, and make them get child-headaches!!! MWHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....

JK, I like kids for the most part... I was just kinda being random, since this was a kinda random thread....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff