Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Criss Angel: Mindfreak Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Donnie Darko 16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:59 pm
Chris Angel rocks, the s**t he pulls is awsome! I would love to be able to hang from large fishing hooks off a helecopter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:45 pm
i still hold by my opinion.  

themagikat

~ T e m p t r e s s ~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:09 pm
themagikat
being a magician myself i dont really he much respect for david blaine or Angel. hboth bore me. the only reason they are famous is because of those extreme tricks they do, which for me seems like a cheap way to attract an audience (though effective)

I like them both; David Copperfield is my all time favorite. I like the two Daves cause they fly; even if it is a trick, id love to do it. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:23 am
crown_of_thorns
Thanks! Well...how about the garbage can disappearance trick?

That one I have not seen personaly sorry. Chris will pay his onlookers though for there actions. Meaning he just pays people to look shocked.  

darkXmoon

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:23 am
I love this guy with a firey passion!!!
He burns my loins!

I started watching his show, He's so hot.User Image
Anyways. The stuff he does is pretty amazing. He and I think on the same level about the concept of reality and mind over matter.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:37 am
Meh I saw one of his things over here once, he was on fish hooks or something....*shrugs* shock tactics are the last resort of someone who isn't good at their job.....  

Isobel Bellamy

deadrose_gothik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:26 am
OMG!!! I luv him!!! he is soooo HOT!!!! the navel thing was awsome! i don't get to him that offten since i have this gay bedtime (9 pm).  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:32 pm
GAH! i love him! he has nice abs. and entertains me heart i have a wristband and shirt mum and dad got me for xmas, and my shirt has a shirtless criss wink teh hotness heart

^_^  

player122266

~:[I Heart Maury]:~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:06 pm
darkXmoon
Well what trick did you want to know about, I would be glad to explain the working of it if I know how it is done.

confused How does he levitate?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:56 am
criss is probably the most facinating street magician i've seen. he's walked up the side of a building, cut himself in half, walked through a plate glass window, had people go through him, etc etc.  

DR490N

TrinityofLove

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:28 pm
I personally like Criss Angel ... even if what he does is a load of bull(which I dont see how it is but other people seem to differ). Its entertaining to watch. I used to like watching David Blaine too but they quit showing things about him. I cant wait till the next season of MindFreak starts, I quite liked the first one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:21 pm
i watched the first season and he is HOT and he does magic...which kicks a** heart  

Ms. Chaos

[[ neon.bonbon ]]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:58 pm
omg im sorry...
but he is hot
*faints*  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:25 am
Ain't that the guy who suspended himself over the Thames river in London for some horrifically long amount of time.  

Jasop_Buttement

The Reused

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:19 pm
Tenebrion Valefor
I cant wait for it to start. I love magic tricks. And fire >.>
me too!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers