I like creepy, tentacly plushies!
  That's nice, Veru.
  Me too! Me too!
  Isn't there a support group for that?
View Results

A Dark Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:08 am
XxLovely_MiseriesxX
I have tons of stuffed animals. But i sleep with a huge teddy bear i got for valentine's day.

same here  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:43 pm
My bed is covered with cusions at the moment, but I have a panda skelanimal.

I'm searching in vain for a non-existant Kodama plush (Princess Mononoke)... all through that anime I was turned into a freaking squealing fangirl when the Kodama turned up on screen.... then promptly cried when they died.... I blame hormones and alcohol xd sweatdrop  

Isobel Bellamy

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:14 pm
There be a whale in me bed! Thar she blows!

I have a big mound of fluffy pillows, regular pillows, and about 5 blankets. There is also various stuffed animals.
Like the whale.
I went to seaworld on a band trip and bought a big giant stuffed whale that I keep in my bed.
There is also often books, a phone, or mp3 player stuffed in my bed from the previous night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31 pm
I have a L plushie I sleep with at night. He's so cute. He's from the anime death note. ^^  

Black Mage Meifa

KaosAvatar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:17 am
*Wants Cthulhu Plushie* crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:47 am
I've always kept my heap of stuffed animals by my bedside since I was a kid, plus I've named every single one of them and have never forgotten a name xd I also have 4 blankets. It would be 5, but it's used to cover my unused mattress that lives on the top bunk, from when I was 3 feet tall and boys had cooties; aah, memories.

And, I possess a precious little horse/duck I call Mohawk. xp

Ponies and blankets = heart razz  

shadowcat715

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:58 am
Veruniel
It's true. A couple years ago, a friend got me a black and silver plushie Cthulhu for Yule. Despite the tentacles and blood red eyes, the thing is bizarrely cute. So now he's always propped up next to my pillow. Just knowing he's there makes my dreams more amusing.

So, who else has silly sleeping habits? Strange stuffed animals? Inanimate objects that sleep in your bed?
And doesn't Toy Vault make some spiffy plushies?

adorible  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:06 am
I have a frog named Pippin, a bear from my ex named Iggy (formerly Azazel), and a Skellanimals cat I named Professor Snugglepants at my boarding school.
I have WAY too many plushies at home though...  

Scathach789

Vexworth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:14 pm
Black Mage Meifa
I have a L plushie I sleep with at night. He's so cute. He's from the anime death note. ^^

UWAAAAAAAAAA. whee

I have a ginormous pile of squishy....things.
I have a giant marshmallow Peep pillow, some strange insect-like plushies (I tend to amass buglike things) and a teddy bear that not only has a fake-bloodstained burlap bag over its head, but a little plastic axe as well. I got it at Six Flags and it is magical, I say.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:43 pm
If, H.P. Lovecraft never started writing,we would not have the Cthulhu.  

MediaclCunt

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:27 am
Damn you. the Cthulhu plushi has been on my wishlist for years now. ._. Along with the Nyarlathotep one, and various others - I'm sure I saw a star spawn plushie somewhere...

Incidentally - has anyone else seen the Necronomicon pillow? razz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:33 am
-Resurrected Writer-
I couldn't find any on the site that were the colors you said... but the ones I saw were adorable whee

The black and silver one was discontinued just a couple months after I got mine (which made me doubly grateful I have it!). Turns out it was a limited edition, like the current red and black version. I think it's only the standard green that they've been stocking since the line first started.

I really want to get one of the dragons from their 'Here Be Monsters' section. So very cute, and so much detail!  

Veruniel
Crew

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:35 am
Slayer Igraine
Damn you. the Cthulhu plushi has been on my wishlist for years now. ._. Along with the Nyarlathotep one, and various others - I'm sure I saw a star spawn plushie somewhere...

I love the Nyarlathotep plushie too. Someday it will be mine! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:47 pm
I have a plush frog that I've stitched patches onto again and again. Her name is Absu.  

Malakoi

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:40 am
I don't sleep with extra blankets of stuffed animals, but I do tend to sleep sitting up and half curled. Why? I'm an avid reader and novelist, so books and papers litter my bed when I fall asleep working! sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff