Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
wHaT's YoUr FaVoriTe Sailormoon gAdgEt? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polexeny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:10 am
shadownightmare666
the luna pen is the greatest thing that sailor moon has. i wish i had it. then i would probably disguise myself as a superstar!lolz! mrgreen

I was thinking about that too! LOL! Oh the things we can do! Hahahahha. twisted heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:42 am
i like the little cat head ball thing that looks like luna that rini carries around.  

Dermoi

mintycho

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:45 am
1. henshin wand
2. Usagi's cell phone (PGSM)
3.Sailor uranus' Tailsman  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:14 am
XxCubeZxX
i like the little cat head ball thing that looks like luna that rini carries around.

Oh yeah. I dunno what its called neither. Its so cute. It follows u around. blaugh heart sweatdrop  

Polexeny

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:58 am
Polexeny
XxCubeZxX

Oh yeah. I dunno what its called neither. Its so cute. It follows u around. blaugh heart sweatdrop
Luna P  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:32 pm
luna pen is the best gadget for the next millenium  

Tsukiusada

Polexeny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:34 am
Nisora
Polexeny
XxCubeZxX

Luna P

oh. LOL! Thanks for the info. heart smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:36 pm
Luna Pen is so cool!! Its compact, cute, and will get you totally cute outfits!! Except for the Minister of Science outfit she had in Princess Kaguya's Lover.  

Tsuki_Usagi_san

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:04 am
Sailor Moons Kaleidoscope Wand!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:04 am
Tsuki_Usagi_san
Luna Pen is so cool!! Its compact, cute, and will get you totally cute outfits!! Except for the Minister of Science outfit she had in Princess Kaguya's Lover.

getting you outfits is the one i like best. ^^  

Polexeny

hacker01jimmy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:56 pm
mine

1)sailor moons Moon tier
2)Sailor saturn galve
3)jupiters tiara
4)sailor moons eternal broach
5)the silver crystal
6)the moon wand
7) the kaliedascope
cool even though this may not be a all around gadget the sword sailor moon uses to try and defeat galaxia (chibi chibi)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:37 pm
I would totally love to have Sailor Uranus' sword and Mercury's computer and visior combo. For a few reasons 1)I love weapons and 2) am pretty good with machines. Though now that I think about it the Luna Pen wouldn't be so bad. Go to school and change your grades while disguised as your teacher, what a hoot.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:41 am
I LOVE the Luna Pen! I always wanted one of those. Either that or the Luna Ball. I have a fake plastic one, but it's not the same as the one on the show. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:21 pm
My fave's the Luna pen. 4laugh  

Emme Meow

Lay-San

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:29 pm
hmmm..the luna pen's cool and all... but the Luna P's better. it can change into basically any item! oh. and the lil watch comunicatior that was shown in Sailor Moon R. it's so prettie! and Sailor Pluto's weapon.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff