complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:31 pm
"So, um, do you go to school here?" Piria asked to break the silence. Unconsciously, she'd started to reply to Alanta only in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:51 pm
"Holy-" Was all Julie got out before Aaron smothered her in his chest. Growling slightly, he looked at the wolf carefully. "Aaron, let me go." Julie squirmed. "I don't think it means any harm...."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:38 am
Moon jumping down to the sidewalked running she slipped into the alley way slipped under a chainlink fence into a open field.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:48 pm
"Yes, I do. I've been going to the neighborhood school for almost a month now," Alanta replied, her blue eyes gazing reflectively out the window. She ignored Piria's apology about her parents - people got so caught up when it came to death. She'd gotten over her loss; others who hadn't even known her mom and dad shouldn't feel they had a right to get emotional too. "How about you?" "I'll be starting soon," Piria replied. Alanta smiled at how easily the other girl seemd to have adjusted to holding a conversation in her head.  

- p h y x a t e d -

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:56 pm
She slipped into a building which she could dig into she jumped on the old couch the place long forgotten which was what she needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:37 pm
Lisa sighed, Oh well, she'd find it another day. "C'mon Aaron, lets get you home, the sun is out." She said, but on their way, they did pass some strange people that slightly resembled Aaron. "We'll have to meet them." He said quietly.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:30 pm
She rested for a short while then got up getting her dinner which was the same thing anything she could find eatible. She sniffed around the junkyard then slipped into a old disguarded semi-truck. The place held meetings, or did it was abonded like all of the places she liked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:20 pm
They spent the day talking together, but as the sun started to sink behind the horizon Piria could feel herself fading. "Um...I'll meet you back here tomorrow morning, and we'll go to school together, okay?" "What..." Alanta started. She hadn't been able to notice anything, because Piria never thought about her 'condition'. "...are you talking about?" Alanta finished, at the same moment Piria dissappeared. She didn't turn invisible, she just...wasn't there.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:53 pm
Alanta gaped mutely - ha ha, even now, she could still laugh at herself - at the spot that Piria had occupied. Casting out her mind, she could find no trace of consciousness within the room. Piria was either not there, or not thinking. It was impossible to do the last, so she sat down on the couch again to consider the first idea. Alanta hadn't seen anything - not even a blur - when Piria had dissappeared, and she quickly rejected her only remaining hypothesis too. "Wow. Piria, where are you?" she thought. She'd never been so impressed by what was obviously a very special power, held by an increasingly interesting vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:27 pm
Moon whom was a smarter since she lived in the city had learned to put on a city which was Weird Al Angry White Polka Boy.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:29 pm
What?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:31 pm
When Piria rematerialized the next morning, she found Alanta sitting in almost the exact same spot she'd left her. "You're human, aren't you? Don't you have to go eat and stuff?" she asked curiously? It was awkward - the first thing she saw each day wasn't usually someone staring at her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:04 pm
"I ate," Alanta gestured casually to the takeout containers that littered the table. "I just decided that it was more interesting to stay here, so I had everything delivered. You know, it's so hard to find good Chinese food in New York..." Alanta rambled on in one corner of her mind while she still tried to figure out Piria with the other half. As a last resort, she'd straight out ask the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:16 pm
Piria shrugged. She had no reason to eat anymore. "Can we please switch off the topic of food? I don't want an accident here," she said queasily. She hadn't been abstaining from human blood for very long, and at the reminder that Alanta was one, she'd become sorely tempted. Alanta started in surprise "You're not a vegetarian?" she asked. "No, obviously not. See the eyes? They're blood-red - easy enough to remember," Piria pointed out on her face, and added a cheesy memory trick so Alanta would never forget to be wary around her.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:13 pm
Julie and Aaron stepped outside. It was cloudy today, perfect. "Come on, lets go find that wolf." Said Julie, trying to pull Aaron out onto the street. "I want to meet that vampire." He said, sniffing at the air.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff