Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:08 am
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
*Appears* Hello! xD *Sees Ansem* O.O;; ??????

Ansem caught the girl out of the corner of his eye as they seemingly came out of nowhere. Now tell me, what method of transportation did you use to transport yourself from one place to another?

*Looks at him* .....O.O;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:11 am
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Ansem caught the girl out of the corner of his eye as they seemingly came out of nowhere. Now tell me, what method of transportation did you use to transport yourself from one place to another?
*appears behind him* it is called teleportation *disappears

He put his hand out as roots burst from the ground trapping the persons feet. Ansem then began to walk towards them. What I mean is did you travel through the light or did you take a tunnel through the darkness. Only those of strong will can travel the darkness and not be overcome while the light is welcoming to all but those of wicked and evil nature.

Both?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:11 am
she yawned "so how is everybody?" she asked leaning against a tree, looking at her nails  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:17 am
I'm doing rather well Lola.*sits in tree and looks at passing cloud*  

LTUD574

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:20 am
Lt.Unholy Darkness
I'm doing rather well Lola.*sits in tree and looks at passing cloud*
"well thats good, i guess" she sharpened her nails and carved into a tree  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:21 am
Aprilbaby1
she yawned "so how is everybody?" she asked leaning against a tree, looking at her nails
im good *said jumping in the tree with her*  

neon blue penguin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:22 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

He put his hand out as roots burst from the ground trapping the persons feet. Ansem then began to walk towards them. What I mean is did you travel through the light or did you take a tunnel through the darkness. Only those of strong will can travel the darkness and not be overcome while the light is welcoming to all but those of wicked and evil nature.

Both?

I was addressing the both of you on this issue, "Ansem said with his arms crossed". I don't think you really understand the dangers of overusing magic you in particular. Ansem turned toward the person that had recently had his feet bound to the ground. Your reckless and don't think before you act. What you see as a transportation is actually traveling through another dimension. Further more if you try this and loose your consentration in between your teleportation you could end up in a very dangerous place with nothing to do but wait for your own magical energys to recharge. Not all places have the same propertys as this place and some are even overflowing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:24 am
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
im good *said jumping in the tree with her*
"well thats just nice" she looked up and smiled "so what do you guys want to do? I'm bored"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:26 am
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Both?

I was addressing the both of you on this issue, "Ansem said with his arms crossed". I don't think you really understand the dangers of overusing magic you in particular. Ansem turned toward the person that had recently had his feet bound to the ground. Your reckless and don't think before you act. What you see as a transportation is actually traveling through another dimension. Further more if you try this and loose your consentration in between your teleportation you could end up in a very dangerous place with nothing to do but wait for your own magical energys to recharge. Not all places have the same propertys as this place and some are even overflowing.

Light.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:27 am
(hey gonna go swimming so ill cya guys later ^_^)  

Aprilbaby1

LTUD574

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:28 am
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin

Both?

Light.

I can use both.It's sorta odd really not fitting into a group.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:28 am
Aprilbaby1

[Bye]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

LTUD574

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:29 am
Aprilbaby1

Bye Bye Have fun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:29 am
Lt.Unholy Darkness
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
LanceCalvis
neon blue penguin

Both?

Light.

I can use both.It's sorta odd really not fitting into a group.

Both. Kinda leaning more toward light though.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:30 am
Lt.Unholy Darkness
Aprilbaby1

Bye Bye Have fun

Ok so when you speak out of character, use [and] for it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff