Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Find VAmpire COVen for Whatever Reason!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:52 pm
a man with a scythe waches them  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:55 pm
She saw as he landed on her. She didn't know what he wanted. "big mistake buddy" Koyoru said. She grabs some dirt and throws it in his eyes and gets ready to kick him off her.

*gets off her and rubs the dirt out of his eyes* i didnt know vampires fight dirty *shoots a fire ball at her out of his hand*

Koyoru easily dodges the fireball. She smirks. " I can't believe you tried to attack me?! What do you want?" she says. She replaces her gunblade with her whip and wraps it around his feet. "This should hol you a bit" she says. "Now answer me"  

paradiseeve145

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:55 pm
she jumped down "need help?" she asked the girl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:57 pm
She sees a girl who offers her help but she is not sure wether she should trust her or not. her senses are overwhelmed since she can feel the heart beats of those around her. "She uses her free hand to point her gunblade at the girl. " How do i Know you're not with him?" Koyoru says.  

paradiseeve145

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:58 pm
he walks infront of them and said "what is going on here"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:59 pm
"oh please like i would be stuck with him" she said, and in a flash she held the gunblade "im one of you, except im full vampire"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

paradiseeve145
She saw as he landed on her. She didn't know what he wanted. "big mistake buddy" Koyoru said. She grabs some dirt and throws it in his eyes and gets ready to kick him off her.

*gets off her and rubs the dirt out of his eyes* i didnt know vampires fight dirty *shoots a fire ball at her out of his hand*

Koyoru easily dodges the fireball. She smirks. " I can't believe you tried to attack me?! What do you want?" she says. She replaces her gunblade with her whip and wraps it around his feet. "This should hol you a bit" she says. "Now answer me"
no thanks *disappears in a cloud of darkness* (i got to go dont kill my character)  
Koyoru doesn't know what to do. She thinks of a way to escape. " I was attacked im just defending myself" she says.  

paradiseeve145

paradiseeve145

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:01 pm
"You're a full fledged vampire?" So you must know where the coven is!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:02 pm
*disappears in a cloud of darkness* (i got to go dont kill my character)  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:02 pm
he walks to the coven  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:03 pm
*disappears in a cloud of darkness* (i got to go dont kill my character)

"Wow, he disappeared. I wonder why he attacked me? (dont worry ur character wont be killed)  

paradiseeve145

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:04 pm
paradiseeve145
"they move from time to time, i had left and when i returned, they were gone, so no i dont know" she signed and leaned against the tree "but i have been looking for them" (brb have to clean kitchen)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:06 pm

"they move from time to time, i had left and when i returned, they were gone, so no i dont know" she signed and leaned against the tree "but i have been looking for them" (brb have to clean kitchen)

"Great... So why are you talking to me im a half breed." "Your kind doesnt associate with my kind". Koyoru winds her whip and places it against her belt.  

paradiseeve145

paradiseeve145

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:08 pm
Koyoru's stomach grumbles and she recalls her scavenge for food.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff