Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr. Vinco Obscurum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:52 pm
I like this guild, and if you don't...
die, ********* ursine  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:46 pm
*sigh* When I see people reply like this, I come to think that I am one of the few people left on earth with any wits, brains, or IQ points.

Yeash, she quit because of people like this, and instead of noticing their flaws and apologizing, they complain like;

a. Anyone cares.
b. They're not morons.

I salute you, Equanimity, for putting up with them this long. Hell, I gave up on them monthd ago.  

Menzeeto

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:12 am
You know what I have to say to this:

Everyone who flamed this thread..... sucks. You, as members really dont understand, do you? This guild is currently a wreck-- with all the assholes running around and yes, I'll say it, n00bs. You all need to see the request page, dammit. The page is never-ending.... and most of the people thta request to join dont put in the password because they are too ignorant to read the rules and the home page.

I understand why he quit.... cuz frankly, I am tired of it too. I miss how the Guild used to be, long ago. *sigh* I dont think I will be staying here much longer. All of the crew went poof. I dont know where Reprieve is but, if she comes to read this, I am really sorry for what has happened to your Guild, deary.

So, I will stick around, maybe to post some.... but it will mostly be banning people for being jerks. I will ignore all PMs from banned people.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you feel like complaining-- pishaw, cry me a river, cuz I dont care.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff