What ninja weapon is you fav? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:46 pm
Dragon142002
i think the jagged ice bombs (from the movie) were pretty cool u could probably kill almost anyone if u had enough of them

Holy Crap! Yes! I completely forgot about those! *adds to ever growing list razz *

That was cool. I remember the second before they umm.. shot up? I quickly said, "Holy *** it's gonna hurt!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:33 pm
For me, it's gotta be the light bomb shikamaru used on Tayoya...smart. 3nodding  

Honh

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:58 am
Swords and Tamari's fan. My two fav.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:54 am
Katana... Shuriken... Kunai... And explosive Tags! They're my favorite... Smoke Bombs are cool as well... rofl  

d0minatriX

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:28 am
Polio
Salaam Dementia
Polio
Kabuto's curved kunai....and explosion tags. I also like Temari's fan and Kankuro's Puppets. 3nodding

But me, I'll have to go with kunai all the way. All Kinds of kunai...double bladed, regular and all that whee

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Kankuro's puppets! Have you seen Sasori's puppets? I love all of them x3
Nope, haven't seen Sasori's puppets yet...=3 are they good/better then Kankuro's? ninja

x3 Sasori beat Kankuro down with his puppets. Nearly killed him, too T-T

x3 And yes, Balmung, Sasori is the guy who turned his parents into puppets. The third Kazekage, as well. He's kind of... not right in the head, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:38 am
hmm..coolest weapons, don't think anyone said Gaara's sand..*if that counts as a weapon* , if not then, Acupuncture needles and Puppets!  

Winged-design

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:02 am
Salaam Dementia
Polio
Salaam Dementia
Polio
Kabuto's curved kunai....and explosion tags. I also like Temari's fan and Kankuro's Puppets. 3nodding

But me, I'll have to go with kunai all the way. All Kinds of kunai...double bladed, regular and all that whee

Ah, yeah, I forgot about Kankuro's puppets! Have you seen Sasori's puppets? I love all of them x3
Nope, haven't seen Sasori's puppets yet...=3 are they good/better then Kankuro's? ninja

x3 And yes, Balmung, Sasori is the guy who turned his parents into puppets. The third Kazekage, as well. He's kind of... not right in the head, I suppose.

Much like Hannibal Lecter, in many respects. eek

Sounds like someone Itachi would want to join his group........... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:12 am
i love all the ninja weapons  

Han-Juri

G03NITZ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:31 am
Temari's fan biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:55 pm
The Katana.....ish sexy *drools* and it looks so COOL on the Anbu.  

Kittori

Anxious Blob

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:13 pm
FogSage
Salaam Dementia
Polio
Salaam Dementia
Polio

Much like Hannibal Lecter, in many respects. eek

Sounds like someone Itachi would want to join his group........... ninja

*sigh* Fog... He IS a part of Itachi's group -_-;.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:16 pm
heart Katana, kunai, shuriken heart  

panda-shinobi

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:17 pm
I just realized we could use animals and bugs as weapons, rememer? well, if I could summon tigers or wolves, I would.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:49 pm
I like them all but I would use...
Katana and a dagger, Kunai and Shruiken, caltrops, and one hell of a white tiger for summoning.  

Sike Redwolf

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:53 am
Exploding tags, senbons, and shurikens  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items