Cause you know it's true!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:32 pm
I like the first one better. blaugh  

FogSage

Gate-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:35 pm
FogSage

You do have to admit that the first one takes the cake. I luv Orochi's expression. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:13 pm
BalmungLumine
FogSage

You do have to admit that the first one takes the cake. I luv Orochi's expression. razz

For some reason, I get the feeling the first one is like a alternate-universe, twisted version of Miss Congeniality. xd  

FogSage

Honh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:28 pm
Great pics...hi-larious.. blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:36 pm
BalmungLumine
A little off topic but here:

User Image

*smirks*
Orochimaru is going to have a Kabuto garden statue. rofl  

Kai Hyugiha

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:54 am
*shoutout to BalmungLumine* I love your art! Halarious!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:43 am
gonk Orochimaru. Voldenmort is from Harry Potter and is therefore useless. 3nodding I mean, the man has been stopped by some kid four, five times, what an idiot, eh?

III-Kai-III

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:51 am
well think about the HP and Naruto similarily's they both have a sort of scar, seal 3 ppl ron harry hermione and naruto sasuke sakura the evul guy is similar and there is a really old strong guy who fights the evul guy..... i think some are uncanny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:51 am
Kai Hyugiha
BalmungLumine
A little off topic but here:

User Image

*smirks*
Orochimaru is going to have a Kabuto garden statue. rofl
I was thinking of that as well... Haha... Yeah that's the first Chibi Medusa I ever seen... haha!  

d0minatriX

Salaam Dementia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:24 am
O.o Yes, I know I have issues, and I'm quite proud of them. Thank you and good night ^_^ *bows* God, I hate people like that.. -.-;;

I know the artist who the first couple pictures came from! I used to stalk them on DevArt!

*nods* Kurairu knows what's going on. Moldiemort's just a big friggin failure. He has to have others go out and do his work for him, and is focussed on one pathetic little boy, whereas Orochimaru actually goes out and does his work. The only reason he wants Sasuke is for the body [GOD that sounds dirty XD]. Moldiemort's just angry and sore that he was stopped by a baby. He's a loser.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:59 am
Salaam Dementia
O.o Yes, I know I have issues, and I'm quite proud of them. Thank you and good night ^_^ *bows* God, I hate people like that.. -.-;;

I know the artist who the first couple pictures came from! I used to stalk them on DevArt!

*nods* Kurairu knows what's going on. Moldiemort's just a big friggin failure. He has to have others go out and do his work for him, and is focussed on one pathetic little boy, whereas Orochimaru actually goes out and does his work. The only reason he wants Sasuke is for the body [GOD that sounds dirty XD]. Moldiemort's just angry and sore that he was stopped by a baby. He's a loser.

1. Have the decency to call him Voldemort, not Moldiemort.

2. THE BIG ISSUE: Voldemort has Horcruxes, which make him immortal, somewhat. Orochimaru has some.......machine that keeps him young or something?! But he too can control bodies, just like Voldemort did in the beginning.

3. Orochimaru is perhaps the most effeminant men of Naruto, save for....Haku. I feel that his prancing around does him no justice.

Voldemort just has the cards stacked against him. Sad really........he'd be a lot better if Rowling hadn't put in that f-ing "bond" thing. stressed  

FogSage

Yomei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:11 pm
Hahaha, I'll go with Orochimaru, although Voldemort doesn't have the MJ tendencies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:26 pm
BalmungLumine
xd Here!:

User Image

User Image

Cause you know it's true!
hahaha nice.... ninja 4laugh  

fonbebbles

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:33 pm
FogSage
1. Have the decency to call him Voldemort, not Moldiemort.
Moldiemort, Moldiemort, Moldiemort.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces