PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Nail him to a bus and crash it into a wall. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:02 pm
Scathach789
-Resurrected Writer-
Scathach789
-Resurrected Writer-
Scathach789
I'd have a tea party of course. Once he sees how polite I am, he'll see my plot to take over the world isn't so bad. ^_^

whee
Fantastic idea!
Why of course it is. Who wouldn't want to have a spooky teaparty with an evil overlord?

Or you can take the Dr. Evil route: having them for dinner while wearing silver suits, shortly before sending them into a room with mutated seabass and one inept guard.
I do already have a cat named Biggles...I could shave him and he'd be Mr. Bigglesworth...he purred when I asked him if I could.

Be sure to make a comfortable spot on your lap, then xd  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Play Hit Me Baby One More Time repeatedly while he is in a completely white empty room, huddled in the corner and wearing a straightjacket.

He'll crack within ten minutes. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:43 am
First, I'd tie him to a chair and subject him to a month of having to listen to Aqua's "Barbie Girl" (I ******* hate that song! stare ) all day and night. Then he'd go through various physical tortures, until finally I got bored and had him drawn and quartered by a team of tortoises.  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:40 am
I'd get in big trouble if i said what I'd do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:09 am
hmm i would tie him to a pole, make him listen to paris hilton -.- and torture him with the most annoying person i know...then by the end he will be begging me to kill him XD  

fallen_moon_angel

Asher_Scree

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:04 am
All the these plans take to long for me to do. -yawns- I'd just start crying until he felt really bad... then I'd shoot him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:15 am
Weeeeell it would be qiute simple I would feed him to the bloody rats. Slowly as possible. With the only promise of being droped into the furnace alive to make him talk.  

Hunter of the Dammed

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:17 am
Verienkeli
First, I'd tie him to a chair and subject him to a month of having to listen to Aqua's "Barbie Girl" (I ******* hate that song! stare ) all day and night. Then he'd go through various physical tortures, until finally I got bored and had him drawn and quartered by a team of tortoises.
I dont think he would be mentaly stable by the end of it if you did it that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:30 am
the first rule of being an evil genius is to be sadistic.

so i'd torture. some thumbscrews, some hot irons, some red hot spikes pushed through nonvital areas, that sort of thing. who cares about information, they just need to die slowly and horribly painfully for invading my lair.  

DR490N

xPanzerFaust19x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:40 pm
I'd Cruxify the spy and have salt dumped into his wounds twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:09 pm
The Dancing Ninja
Verienkeli
I dont think he would be mentaly stable by the end of it if you did it that way.

I know. Everybody seems to be interested in who he's working for. I honestly don't care, I'd just be having fun with his pain.  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

Byrn_in_hel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:09 pm
Suspend them on two planks, with their head and shoulders on one plank and their feet on the other. These planks should be five or six feet off the ground. Then plant bamboo directly beneath their body. Sharpen the ends of the bamboo to an extremely sharp point. Leave them there for a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:15 pm
DR490N
the first rule of being an evil genius is to be sadistic.

so i'd torture. some thumbscrews, some hot irons, some red hot spikes pushed through nonvital areas, that sort of thing. who cares about information, they just need to die slowly and horribly painfully for invading my lair.

Useless tactic unless by doing so, you get them to reveal enemy locations. That's when you send your army.
Otherwise, they send their army.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:48 pm
.....first, I'd scan his body while completely nude, and have one of my spies suit up in a special body suit replica of the enemy spy, which will also replicate fingerprints, retinas, and DNA....

...next, I'd use a hand-held paper cutting machine (to make paper cuts, not cut paper) to make billions of paper cuts on his body while a small fan blows sand onto him until he tells who sent him.....and since it might be false, continue doing the paper cut torture until he dies, allowing him to mention many more things.....

....next, I'd send a regular (newly recruited extremely low-level access) spy to be caught in order to verify the probablities of the truthfulness of the enemy spies words.....

....then I'd send the "replicated spy" to spy on my enemies while he allows some information to them to gain trust as well as false information to set up traps.......

.....finally use my replicated spy to entrap the leaders of my enemies and replicate them as well, allowing me to control and dissolve the opposing forces.....

.....so....who wants to join my world domination as a minion?....

...the health benefits are wonderful, funerals and insurance are top dollar, and you'll have the experience of a lifetime...and possibly afterlifetime once we perfect particular technologies.....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff