Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
i know i can't be the only one that thinks this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:55 am
Gah, I still say mine makes more sense. It works with the Rasengan move and all, besides that if the fourth had a son they would SO mention him. Instead they just said that the fox was sealed into Naruto, now who it was and they said the fourth just dissapeared into thin air. So wouldnt it make alot more sense if Naruto is the fourth hokage and the fourth hokage heroically sealed Kyuubi into himself to stop it from destroying Konoha but his body couldnt take it so it was turned back into a childs body... Its like his reincarnation cept not. Oh and my theory also works with how hes destined to be the hokage. I'm guessing some of you are just prejudice agaisnt reincarnation, I dont even beleive in it myself but this would be the most awesome turn out/theory ever if it we're true.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:48 pm
i have nothing against reincarnation.... but they way you are theorizing it doesn' make sense... the hindu idea of reincarnation is a cycling process where a person (accourding to the deed they did in their life) will come back as an animal and work their way back up to being a human again... it is a process that can take anywhere form 50 to 200yrs... and most often people will not look the same as they did in their past lives...most likely not even the same nationality. i don't know what you've learned about reincarnation, but this is what i believe is closer to the real idea of it.

there are only 2 problems with your idea.
1. no where in naruto is the idea of reincarnation mentioned. true there are similarities with some of the past characters.(ex:tsunade and sakura) but those characters are still alive. and in naruto's case he still has errin sennin, who share similarities with him. we don't have enough information to say whether or not naruto is like the 4th hokage

2. if you have ever written a story you would know it's a bad idea to give away all the plot twists at the beginning. if they we to mention that the 4th hokage had a son, everyone would assume it was naruto... especially the first time you actually get to see his picture. it would totally ruin the feeling the reader has when they cheer naruto on from the side lines. what's the point of cheering for the underdog... when he already a prodigy. (reason i dislike sasuke).

i have no proof to say your theory is wrong. but from a writer's perspective, the story is much more effect with the idea of naruto as his son.  

SajiNoKami

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:47 am
Reincarnation theories vary. I'm not saying its reincarnation exactly I'm saying its like his soul is i nthat body. They look alike and once again, the Rasengan thing. And man not mentioning the 4th hokage having a son makes no sense! It would be known that the 4th hokage had a son. And if not He'd have to be like born the same day which is still unlikely because how would he have sealed Kyuubi inside him? Did his mommy throw him to Yondaime and then Yondaime used him as a shield? makes no sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:05 pm
Kyo Neko
Reincarnation theories vary. I'm not saying its reincarnation exactly I'm saying its like his soul is i nthat body. They look alike and once again, the Rasengan thing. And man not mentioning the 4th hokage having a son makes no sense! It would be known that the 4th hokage had a son. And if not He'd have to be like born the same day which is still unlikely because how would he have sealed Kyuubi inside him? Did his mommy throw him to Yondaime and then Yondaime used him as a shield? makes no sense.

welll i guess well just have to wait and see.  

SajiNoKami

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shoua_Yaj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:03 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
toroku kun
ok... how many other people think that the 4th hokage is really nartuo's dad?

*raises both hands* ninja
3nodding But then there's no evidence...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:14 pm
A17!m3
Shy Fighter Hinata
toroku kun

*raises both hands* ninja
3nodding But then there's no evidence...

that's the point... it's just people's opinion. sharing ideas is fun biggrin  

jenru

Helpful Puppy

36,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Kasurin_k

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:30 pm
toroku kun
I do  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:47 am
The villagers are angry/distrustful of Naruto because he has the Kyuubi sealed inside him, right? Wouldn't they be a little less angry/distrustful if he was the 4th? Whereas if he were simply related, and had the Kyuubi sealed inside him, they might also blame him excessively for the 4th's death as he died sealing the thing. Just a thought.  

Pansa

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:02 am
But they may not know that hes the fourth. And you just have to read my posts to hear my reasons for beleiving hes not his son.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:14 am
My theory is that Naruto is a bas*tard child of the 4th (because there aren't very many blonde haired blue eyed people in Naruto and the possiblity of a child being born with those features from parents that did not have them is almost impossible) and in the battle against Kyuubi he used the fuin technique (the spirit entrapement technique the third used) but the God of Death could not devour or handle the power of Kyuubi (points of this are demonstrated in the series as Naruto drawing on the infinite power of the Kyuubi) the 4th knowing this passed it on to his son Naruto

and on a side note most dealings with reincarnation deal with your spirit being reborn in a different body so if he used the technique he would have no spirit to reincarnate  

CapKamikazi

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:43 pm
CapKamikazi
My theory is that Naruto is a bas*tard child of the 4th (because there aren't very many blonde haired blue eyed people in Naruto and the possiblity of a child being born with those features from parents that did not have them is almost impossible) and in the battle against Kyuubi he used the fuin technique (the spirit entrapement technique the third used) but the God of Death could not devour or handle the power of Kyuubi (points of this are demonstrated in the series as Naruto drawing on the infinite power of the Kyuubi) the 4th knowing this passed it on to his son Naruto

and on a side note most dealings with reincarnation deal with your spirit being reborn in a different body so if he used the technique he would have no spirit to reincarnate

Good point with the reincarnation note... the other stuff doesnt make much sense but that could partly be because I havent seen an episode in a month or two. Still, how could the 4th hokage have passed something onto his son if his son we're only an infant? Plus no one has questioned the logic of my statement about how he learned rasengan in 3 days as his father took 3 years... (He was relearning it)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:39 pm
well one point the fourth I believe invented the rasengan so he had no guidelines and no stages of learning it plus Naruto learned a different way of creating the rasengan then the fourth way because Jiraiya was taught by the fourth and Jiraiya probably does it the same way

and I think it took him three weeks not days  

CapKamikazi

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:51 pm
and my theory isn't based off of newer episodes it is just an over all thought from the enter series thus far  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:11 am
CapKamikazi
well one point the fourth I believe invented the rasengan so he had no guidelines and no stages of learning it plus Naruto learned a different way of creating the rasengan then the fourth way because Jiraiya was taught by the fourth and Jiraiya probably does it the same way

and I think it took him three weeks not days

I thought Sarutobi taught Jiraiya and the other 2 sennins and then Jiraiya taught the fourth >.<  

Junsei Zaigou

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:14 am
Oh right i got it mixed up it was Jiraiya who taught the fourth but there is only three people who knew or now it and they were and are Jiraiya, The fourth, and Naruto
I still stick to my theory that it was made easier for Naruto because of better teaching techniques

*I have seen those episodes in a while  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces