Ginny and Harry.....will it last? (spoiler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SionaRedhawk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:56 pm
16_sepria
I mean honestly. In the last book, the big, noble idiot (no offense to Harry) told her he couldn't be with her, even though they perfect for each other. What do you think? Will she convince him that he needs her (if he lives, that is)?

I've read the book and you know, It worked out awesome. In the 6th book he dumped her because he didn't want her to get involved with him since he figured he'd die. In the end he was right, but not fully, because he did truly survive.

lnkmstr10
In the interview with the people from Mugglnet JKR said that she had always planned for Harry and Ginny to get together and part.

So I don't see them getting back together. Harry needs some one who can handle looking for horcruxes, and he's purposely not told her about the prophecy or horcruxes. I think he will grow up more over the horcrux hunt and realize that he has moved on from Ginny

He did grow up over the hunt for the horcruxes, all through the book since they'd left the burrow it was just in the back of his mind that he might eventually be back with Ginny, and everything would be fine. The last words of the book are a testament to that.

Sorry for any spoilers, but I figure the thread's marked spoiler so that means it's ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:10 am
ginny is so cool in the 6th book, but what happened to the 7th???

she's only a year younger than harry, but they all act like she's a kid  

rutbir

earth0745

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:41 am
i think that at the end harry and ginny will be together and have babies if u read the epilogue in the 7th book if u want to know what person gets with what person so just check it out 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:56 am
well, it really stinks because im a really big cho chang fan, and ginny is a bit too erm..."popular" with the guys
if you've read the deathly hallows (SPOILER) they sort of kissed..  

Ravenous_Twilight

Hammie_Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:30 am
Welll ... I dont' exactly like Cho, but I think Ginny's even worse, 'cause if you remember, Ginny was always flirting with guys ..

I never did like any of them ... O_O (My sis says that both Cho and Ginny aren't good enough for Harry. She thinks that Harry deserves someone more like Hermione, and I agree. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:10 pm
not really, Harry and Ginny get married and they have 3 kids ,James ,Albus, and Lilly.  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:04 pm
And besides, Ginny is great for Harry, the reason you fan girls don't like her is 'cause it isn't you. So, if it isn't you, then no one is great for Harry. And also the reason why she was flirting with guys is 'cause Hermione told her to kinda move on and try to go out with other guys and that made Harry see his true feeling for her.  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff