Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanfiction
Secret Plans (Epilogue is now up and story is finito!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Only on more chapter left; the Epilogue. Are you sad?
  Yeah.
  No.
View Results

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:05 pm
Why Carlisle? You'll learn later on. ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:03 am
A/N~Everything italicized in this chapter is one of Alice's visions...

CHAPTER SIX
Visions Of Plans Of Murder

Alice’s POV

Emmett drove, just in case I had a vision. We were a few hours away from Forks... that is, if we followed the speed limit. As if. We wouldn't even follow those on the most perfect day!

"Alice, have you seen anything?" Emmett kept asking. I just kept patiently telling him no.

We were passing Seattle right as everything went black...

"Now, Bella, can you behave?" The imposter asked. Bella only nodded, as a tear rolled down her cheek. She had tape over her mouth, and her wrists and ankles were bound together. "Good." He patted her on the head. Bella glared, but he only laughed. "I can see why Edward actually likes you! Other than the fact that you're his La Tua Cantante."

Then there were two Bella’s in the room.

"Now, I'm going to go kill your precious Edward. After what he's done to me, I think he should be the one to kill you... but since that hasn't happened yet, I don't think that it will, so, you're going to kill him, no, I'm going to kill him, but he'll think I'm you! Imagine what a shock he'll find that! And then he'll watch you be turned into a vampire and live with me for the rest of eternity from hell!"

The real Bella's eyes opened wide in fear, and the imposter left the room, leaving Bella to cry for Edward’s safety...

And then everything faded back into reality.

"Alice," Emmett said again, it sounded like he had called my name a lot, I looked at the clock, that vision had just taken half an hour and we were getting off the Forks exit of the freeway. Amazing how far you can travel with going as fast as a car can go while you're seeing the future.

"Alice, what did you see?" The vision came flowing back to my mind.

"He... plans on killing Edward... as Bella." Emmett’s eyes opened wide in shock.

"Well isn't that just so damned sick and twisted?" He said under his breath.

"Anything else?"

"He doesn't plan on giving her back... he's going to change her into one of us..." My voice sounded half dead. Well, as half-dead as the living dead can get.

We sat in silence as we arrived at the house, Carlisle, coming into the Volvo with Emmett and I, and the others getting into Rosalie’s car.

Emmett just finished filling Carlisle in on everything that was happening when we pulled into a gas station to fill the Volvos tank. Rosalie pulled her car up to the Volvo.

"Edward better not do anything stupid." Was all she said, and rolled up her window, filled her cars tank, too, just in case.

When we were on the road again, traveling well over 150 MPH, Carlisle started to fill us in on what was happening.

Apparently this shape-shifting vampire--named Nathaniel--wanted revenge on Edward for killing James who changed him, because he wanted to be the one to kill James so he could get his revenge for James making it so he killed his own family. Carlisle had talked to him quite a few times and met with him every now-and-then, but hasn't since he told him about Edward saving Bella's life and having to kill James in the process.

"So, he knows all about Bella and Edward and all of that?" I asked, Carlisle nodded and continued on.

When he was human, his mother was a drunk, and his father had left them for another woman, abandoning his mother, himself, and his baby sister Gale, and that was why his mother was a drunk. He had practically raised Gale all by himself, she was the only reason he was still alive, had she not existed, he would've killed himself.

He designed costumes and he was a great actor at his school, that's why he could change into different people, he just had to draw them once, and then he could be them. He had drawn Carlisle one day to show him how it worked, and Carlisle was truly amazed. He had invited the boy to join them several times, but he always turned him down.

"I told him about our lifestyle, and he said he did the same because he hated himself for killing the girl that loved him, and was considered his girlfriend, and not able to stop another vampire from killing his sister."
Had I been human, I would have cried, and what came next only made it worse.

"He was only fifteen when he was changed, he was a straight-A student, and until he was fourteen, he tried to get his mother out of her depression. She was the last of the humans he drank from, and he drained all the blood out of her. The vampire that killed Gale... she had a connection to James somehow, and when Nathaniel attacked the vampire, James showed up and bit him and put him through three days of the worst pain in his life, he said. It was three days of him changing into one of us."

I stared at my hands... this was terrible, I wanted to be able to comfort him... but he was almost as bad as James and Victoria, and he wanted my brother dead... maybe Jasper could help with this?

"Carlisle, could Jasper make it so Nathaniel doesn't want Edward dead?" I asked.

"Possibly, but we have to get to Edward, first."

"I know, I was just..." And then everything faded black, again.

A pencil was sketching out a beautiful face, it was of a girl and she was sleeping. Bella was sleeping. I seeing everything from someone else perspective.

A hand reached out and ran its fingers through her hair.

"Bella, Bella, Bella... I'll be with you the entire time, I'll comfort you. You look so much like Jaci... and your hair's the same color as Gale's was. I can't help but love you. You try and try again to protect the one you care about... so much like Jaci... that's why Edward must die, I want you to be mine... I need you to be mine." And the view went away from Bella back to the drawing.

When the drawing was complete, it was amazing. It looked so real. It was colored perfectly...

And everything faded back into reality, with blood curdling screams.

How did people like this chapter?

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:33 am
Hmm... Interesting. Again, sorry, but it definately needs editing. I like how the story's developing though, I'm completely hooked. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:33 pm
Lol, sorry. I've been posting this on fanficiton.net, too. But I haven't really had a beta... so all the grammar mistakes are completely my fault, I try to correct as many as I can find... and I make it so it's nothing huge if there is a mistake in there... is it a huge mistake? 'Cause if so, PLEASE let me know! Thanks!

Yay! I've got a reader who is hooked on my story! ^.^

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:32 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Lol, sorry. I've been posting this on fanficiton.net, too. But I haven't really had a beta... so all the grammar mistakes are completely my fault, I try to correct as many as I can find... and I make it so it's nothing huge if there is a mistake in there... is it a huge mistake? 'Cause if so, PLEASE let me know! Thanks!

Naw, there's not a HUGE mistake, just a few little ones. (Like I said before, grammar freak in the house.) They're so minor, that I, being the only grammar freak so far, am the only one that can point them out.
It's okay, breathe. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:41 am
Lol, okay then, just had to make sure.

Thanks, though.

^.^

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:29 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart

Make that two!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:32 am
Wow that was great.. i guess it wasn't carlisle just some evil minded vampire that was making us believe it is carlisle sad... But keep up the awesome story!!  

missbella14

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:08 pm
Thanks Glitterbean, and missbella14! ^.^

I hope you all like long chapters, because chapter eight is already five pages long and it's only about a fifth of the way done! ^.^

{Usually these chapters are from 1-6 pages, so this one being around 25 probably... I think it's going to be the longest in the entire story! lol}

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:23 pm
Lol, oops, I forgot to post chapter seven! >.< Lol, chapter eight makes up for this super short chapter though! ^.^

CHAPTER SEVEN

Picture Perfect

Edwards POV

Images of Bella kept running through the bastards head. I knew he didn’t plan on letting Bella come home with us, and he was planning something big to kill me.

If it would kill me, it would have to be really big.

Bella was all that mattered and it took all I had to stay in this empty house so close to where she was without rushing to her side. But I couldn’t risk it. If he did anything to Bella… simply put; I would kill myself. Literally. But that would crush Esme, and disappoint Carlisle. I couldn’t let any of that happen.

I would just have to wait.

And then my cell phone rang.

“Hello?..… Carlisle, what’s going on, why is Alice screaming?!”

I thought about leaving it here… but that’s FAR too short, and I’m not that cruel, so, for once, I’m switching POVs within the chapter. Enjoy!

Bella’s POV

I stared at the ceiling, images forming on it. Edward, mostly. His face, his eyes. Obviously I had no idea how long it been since I last saw Carlisle… did he already go off to kill Edward? A tear ran down my cheek. No.

Carlisle wouldn’t kill his own ‘son’. It wasn’t like him… nothing that was happening here was like him. It couldn’t be. I wouldn’t believe it. Please let me wake up soon, I want this nightmare to be over. I don’t care if I wake up in Phoenix. As long as this God-like vampire doesn’t die because of me. Just let me wake up, Edward is too perfect to be real, this has to be a dream…

And the door opened, letting in far too much light that practically blinded me.

A/N Again, could’ve ended it here, but still, far too short. There will be LOT’S of POV switching in this chapter

Nathaniel’s POV

I didn’t worry about morphing into Carlisle this time. She would most likely be asleep right now, so why waste my energy to change into that ‘vegetarian’?

Edward deserved what he’s going to be served. He killed the one vampire I wanted to put through so much pain. It was the least he deserved after turning me into this monster. This monster that ended up killing Jaci… Mrs. Thomas… all of those children at the daycare…

I’m worse than any story book monster… but… Bella… she’s somuch like Jaci and Gale… she’s worried about her dad, and Carlisle and his family… not herself. She looks like Jaci… and her hair is the same as Gales…

I opened the door, and much to my surprise, Bella was awake. I gasped and quickly morphed into Carlisle. She couldn’t know… not yet.

I sat next to the door until she fell asleep again.

A/N I believe you know what I’m about to say, so, next POV…

Alice’s POV

“Alice? Alice are you okay?!” The screaming stopped. I looked at Carlisle who had just been talking to me, with a phone to his ear.

“What?” I asked, not quite hearing what he just said.

“Are you okay? Why were you just screaming?” He repeated.

Oh, so it was me…

“Yeah, I guess… but, Nathaniel… he’s going to draw Bella.” Carlisle’s eyes widened. And he told whoever he was on the phone with that everything was okay... and then that Nathaniel was going to draw Bella.

“We can’t let that happen.” Emmett said.

Nathaniel’s POV

Seeing Bella… it brought back so many memories… so many painful memories.

So what is thought of this majorly short chapter?

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:34 pm
Hmm... Interesting..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:41 pm
Good choice, not ending it at each of the POV switches. biggrin You're right, that woulda been too short, and of course the rest of us would have died of anticipation waiting for the next chapter! Good work!  

Glitterbean

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:22 am
I hope this makes everyone happy... Chapter eight is almost 4000 words so far! And it's not done! ^.^ Really long chapter coming your way!!! ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:09 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
I hope this makes everyone happy... Chapter eight is almost 4000 words so far! And it's not done! ^.^ Really long chapter coming your way!!! ^.^
eek Yeowch. I'm excited!  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Ghemja

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:15 pm
:] It's so exciting. It's almost giving me the same rush that the original stories give me.

You're really good. That's all I can say, and still that's pretty dull.

Twilight-Related Fanfiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff