Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim Weddings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cerulean16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:44 pm
candy!x0x0
cerulean16
What's your most interesting Sim wedding? Was it incredibly romantic or a complete disaster?

User Image
This wedding was near a little Italian Villa- I love her dress.

User Image
*sigh*- so sweet!

wat expansion has that gorgeous dress??

I downloaded it from Pronup Sims. It's beautiful, isn't it? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:01 pm
I had a teen that got preggers by the newspaper boy. I had him move in and they got engaged. They had four children by the time they had became adults. When they finally got married the chick was in her third trimester with baby number 5.

They were under the arch and the lady stopped everything and gave birth right then and there! The wedding was postponed until the parents could get things back in order. So with five kids (3 children, 1 toddler, and a baby) it took a while for them to get married between work and such.

When their oldest child became a teen she got pregnant right away. Mom and dad decided this would be the best time to get married. WRONG!!! Their daughter gave birth and that distracted everyone from the wedding.

The daughter went off to college and then dropped out, picked up her kid and left. They now had another teen in the house and the mom drowned her (or at least that was the story line) because she was pregnant. So with 3 kids they finally had time to get married.

Things went smoothly and the wedding was beautiful.  

Blythe the Mass Debater

MikeyCam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:33 pm
Lets see...
The most recent weddings were the two sisters I have. They're actually half sisters. So here's the basic story:

Arabella got pregnant in college. (I'm still trying to figure that out 'cause I didn't use cheats. It glitched big time.) She dropped out and had her baby- Rosalind. She remarried a divorce guy and had Juliette. Well both girls went to college at the same time. I usually let romances and such just go by themselves. Well they both fell for the same two guys. So being the brilliant(?) matchmaker that I am, I paired them up with the wrong guy apparently.
Flash forward, the couples have switched and the weddings happen. The two girls are still best friends and so are the guys. (Again, don't know how this happened.) Juliette gets married, Rosalind is the maid of honor and the wedding goes great.
Rosalind's turn- both families come and the wedding takes place at the groom's house. Stepdad totally looses it and begins picking fights with the groom. Grooms dad isn't so thrilled with this and gets involved. Before the thing is said and done, there is this huge brawl, the food has spoiled and I can't stop the characters from eating it, and the bride is kidnapped by aliens.

What makes this funny is that was the first time any of my characters were abducted by aliens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:19 am
lol, one time they were in love and he was in his underwear when they were gonna get married and she went to -100 and theygot disengaged! lol! it was sucky  

Hellomom593

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:16 pm
cerulean16
candy!x0x0
cerulean16
What's your most interesting Sim wedding? Was it incredibly romantic or a complete disaster?

User Image

User Image
*sigh*- so sweet!

wat expansion has that gorgeous dress??

I downloaded it from Pronup Sims. It's beautiful, isn't it? smile

wats pronup sims??????????????  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:50 pm
www.pronupsims.net

You can get really beautiful gowns and wedding dresses and hairstyles to download into the game. I love the site.  

MikeyCam

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:48 am
My latest wedding was fun. I had just graduated this chick out of college. She met the man of her dreams and then got married. At the wedding I had it all set up so everything looked beautiful. But the guests refused to watch the wedding take place, they keep having pillow fights gonk . I finally got them to look like they were watching the wedding to take a pic. After getting married the couple had a wedding party. The party was going great. Everyone was having fun. I got the party score to a Roof Raiser, then I got them drinks so that everyone could toast to the newlyweds. That's when everything went down hill. All the guest started to have a need to go to the bathroom. First five of the guest left then two more. I was almost out of time with the party when the last guest who happened to be the mother of the bride left. Then the party was rated as a disaster. It was really sad to see the chick crying at her own wedding party. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Aww- the poor bride! sad
I often have trouble getting my guests to watch the wedding, too. They're always too busy toasting with each other with the champagne. I've had to ban bubbly from all my weddings. whee  

cerulean16

Cute Gold Female Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:10 am
User Image
To be perfect, don't be...

Yeah, i had a romantic one once xd ! It wasent THAT romantic, though. I just WROTE it to be that romantic in a book. You could chek it out whee

......Just have fun and PARTY!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:22 am
Cute Gold Female Star
User Image
To be perfect, don't be...

Yeah, i had a romantic one once xd ! It wasent THAT romantic, though. I just WROTE it to be that romantic in a book. You could chek it out whee

......Just have fun and PARTY!
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. do u see that piano in the backround? Thats the womans son playing it! SO SWEET!! 4laugh  

Cute Gold Female Star

Cute Gold Female Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:27 am
Simming
My latest wedding was fun. I had just graduated this chick out of college. She met the man of her dreams and then got married. At the wedding I had it all set up so everything looked beautiful. But the guests refused to watch the wedding take place, they keep having pillow fights gonk . I finally got them to look like they were watching the wedding to take a pic. After getting married the couple had a wedding party. The party was going great. Everyone was having fun. I got the party score to a Roof Raiser, then I got them drinks so that everyone could toast to the newlyweds. That's when everything went down hill. All the guest started to have a need to go to the bathroom. First five of the guest left then two more. I was almost out of time with the party when the last guest who happened to be the mother of the bride left. Then the party was rated as a disaster. It was really sad to see the chick crying at her own wedding party. cry

Poor, poor bride! crying that must be hard for her!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 am
cerulean16

User Image

User Image
*sigh*- so sweet!

wow... that's really sweet! blaugh  

CaroOw1991

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:06 pm
i had to vampire sims and there were engaged and i was going to get them married and my friend was here i leave for a second to go on the other computer and come on here and get a cheatcode and she comes in and shes like your sims died and im like what and she said she wanted them to get married outside under the arch thing and she said they went outside and why there were getting married they both died and i had some of there friends over too it was a mess so i had to quit and not save it and i asked her how could you not notice that there motives were all red and they were smoking i was mad and laughing at it i wish i would got pictures but it was to late when i got there  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:32 pm
By far my favorite wedding. And sorry they're blurry. I don't have a clue why my sims game is always blurred like this. It doesn't look this way on my girlfriend's computer. Anybody have a clue? crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See the lace on Kacie's dress in that last picture? That's the first time I even realized that dress HAD lace, that's how bad my Sims game blurs. Very rarely will my graphics look that good; sometimes when I first start building a house, or a sim first gets out of the shower, it will look decent for a few seconds.

Fin Raziel

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:17 am
Simming

I've had that happen before. It sucks... sad  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces