Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Favorite Phase? =^.^= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Hack/Infection-Quarantine or .Hack/G.U.
  .Hack/Infection-Quarantine
  .Hack/G.U.
  Both. ^.^
  GOLD!! *glomptackles poll*
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:19 pm
The Sphinxyness
lol I had nicknames for almost everyone though I can't remember their real names at the moment:

Skeith:Wand guy

Puzzle piece (can't remember name..Innis?)

Tauro(sp?) : Crybaby or freaked out sewing machine.. XD

Magus: Leaf boat or leaf

Gorre: Brothers, freaky heads

Macha: The Temptress, flower lady...

Corbenik: The seed, eyes for final form, I may have called the peanut once or my cousin... XD

Can't remember one of them..O.O

xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:23 pm
heart Macha of course! heart

Magus is also cool, but in .hack//mutation when I fought him Kite somehow survived it crazy one-hit kill special attack; so I never picked up on the fact that I was supposed to destroy the leaves. Of course everyone died the second time Magus used that attack, but I still thought it was a normal attack. It wasn't until 13 tries later that I learned to destroy the little leaves; I thought my head was going to explode.
xo

x-Rorein

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:32 pm
x-Rorein
heart Macha of course! heart

Magus is also cool, but in .hack//mutation when I fought him Kite somehow survived it crazy one-hit kill special attack; so I never picked up on the fact that I was supposed to destroy the leaves. Of course everyone died the second time Magus used that attack, but I still thought it was a normal attack. It wasn't until 13 tries later that I learned to destroy the little leaves; I thought my head was going to explode.
xo

Lol My sister got stuck at Magus and didn't understand what to do either.
She hates Magus because of that. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:52 am
Shuyu
I liked Corbenik, or what I called "The Peanut" when I fought in Quarantine. It seriously looked like a peanut. XD;

But I HATE Gorre, it scared me, but I think it's cute in G.U. <3

I liked fighting Corbenik heart

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:02 am

I like more Skeith and Macha, but Gorre is cute in G.U. XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:46 pm
x Karurie x
Shuyu
I liked Corbenik, or what I called "The Peanut" when I fought in Quarantine. It seriously looked like a peanut. XD;

I liked fighting Corbenik heart

Really? I thought he was hard but then again, some bosses that are hard are kinda fun. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Lunaris Core

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:41 pm
My favorite phase would probably be either Magus or Gorre.
The most hated phase would probably be Fidchell. >.< I hate the little elemental drop he does just before he makes the attack of the element you were just lowered in. I usually die during that attack. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:55 pm
I think I actually kind of liked fighting Gorre even though he was a pain in the neck with the whole one physical defense and one magical defense.  

The Sphinxyness

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:13 pm
The Sphinxyness
I think I actually kind of liked fighting Gorre even though he was a pain in the neck with the whole one physical defense and one magical defense.

User Image Oh god, I hated that. XD;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:15 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
The Sphinxyness

User Image Oh god, I hated that. XD;

lol xd  

Lunaris Core

Leiche Des Gottes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:22 pm
Shuyu

Your pokemon suck!

D;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:25 pm
For the original series mine would have to be Macha even though she was a pain for me because I forgot I left all my items in the storage shop when I went in to fight her and somehow managed to live. XD

As for GU, my all time favorite phase is a tie between Skeith's first and second form and Corbenik. I don't care much for Skeith's final form at all...But Corbenik rox all sox.  

Sachiel Schiffer

Lunaris Core

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:46 pm
Kaito-Oniisan
For the original series mine would have to be Macha even though she was a pain for me because I forgot I left all my items in the storage shop when I went in to fight her and somehow managed to live. XD

As for GU, my all time favorite phase is a tie between Skeith's first and second form and Corbenik. I don't care much for Skeith's final form at all...But Corbenik rox all sox.

I like socks. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:47 pm
Kaito-Oniisan

User Image I've done that so many times. XD

I fought Macha unprepared and without a wavemaster. It was awesome. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Sachiel Schiffer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:52 pm
XD It was so annoying but I got her! Oh yes, she went DOWN! No one stands between me and destroying Cubia for good! lol  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff