Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darcyshirley33

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:08 pm
Weazel
darcyshirley33
Weazel
just saying it makes sense... granted I'm not giving up my interweb and puter-tooter though

yeah, we really don't have the ability to just leave civilization now. It would take a lot of work, both physically and ideologically. But I'm trying to get through that. It's a strange thing to negotiate...

not exactly what I meant, just saying that as a human contributing to any sort of civilization, society, group, village, I'm only good with computers, I be the first thing to be thrown out of town when times got tough

It's not like you can't learn. You're almost in the same position everyone else is. I don't see a reason why people wouldn't share knowledge, but of course, that all depends on those people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:07 am
darcyshirley33
Weazel
darcyshirley33
Weazel
just saying it makes sense... granted I'm not giving up my interweb and puter-tooter though

yeah, we really don't have the ability to just leave civilization now. It would take a lot of work, both physically and ideologically. But I'm trying to get through that. It's a strange thing to negotiate...

not exactly what I meant, just saying that as a human contributing to any sort of civilization, society, group, village, I'm only good with computers, I be the first thing to be thrown out of town when times got tough

It's not like you can't learn. You're almost in the same position everyone else is. I don't see a reason why people wouldn't share knowledge, but of course, that all depends on those people.

you don't pick up on humor well  

Weazel

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

darcyshirley33

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:27 pm
Weazel
darcyshirley33
Weazel
darcyshirley33
Weazel

you don't pick up on humor well

it's really hard to tell with text. Especially if you don't use a bunch of emoticons. lol.  
46: Anarchist's Manifesto

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff