Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:29 pm
Oh, and By The Way. You have a huge fan in me!!! I will search for your posts (with or without the little TM) for I find you so very funny!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:26 pm
It is a little disturbing how unreasonable and/or hypocritical some gaians can be... sweatdrop like, there are some not-so-great new users, but that shouldn't be applied en masse to all of us. Especially as they were also newbies at one point, and probably once were as unsure as we are...  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:02 pm
tilbear
Ok, so how do i send you some of the C**p I see in another guild?
Not mentioning that I am also in the ever hateful Nancy Drew guild. Talk about a bunch of cry babies!! They join a guild because.....why......they want free stuff from the quests.
But let's not put on a happy face and write a couple of nice things...heck no....let's go on and on about how we hate ND and all the freaky ways they wish to kill her.
If I were the actress, Gaia would scare the C**p out of me.

Gaia tends to attract a lot of weirdos, and because of that things aren't always as they seem here.

To send him some of the stuff you see, you can just copy it and paste it in a PM to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:18 pm
I'm your biggest fan, dronze! ok, I'm actually only 5'3, so I might be your smallest fan..... but still. Keep ranting!  

Ravenlady13

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:24 am
Teh_Boxman
tilbear
Ok, so how do i send you some of the C**p I see in another guild?
Not mentioning that I am also in the ever hateful Nancy Drew guild. Talk about a bunch of cry babies!! They join a guild because.....why......they want free stuff from the quests.
But let's not put on a happy face and write a couple of nice things...heck no....let's go on and on about how we hate ND and all the freaky ways they wish to kill her.
If I were the actress, Gaia would scare the C**p out of me.

Gaia tends to attract a lot of weirdos, and because of that things aren't always as they seem here.

To send him some of the stuff you see, you can just copy it and paste it in a PM to him.

Thank you Teh. smile
Now can I have a small smile from you??? please....just a little one?
At least you have met 1 person who is not a weirdo (ME!!!!) well ok, I may be a little weird but it is a nice sort of weird. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:09 pm
tilbear
Now can I have a small smile from you??? please....just a little one?

Sorry, I don't smile. Not that I can't, but that there's really no good reason to.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ravenlady13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:34 pm
*tickles boxman's toes with a feather* smile or I'll sic dronze on you for being mean to the ladies  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Ravenlady13
*tickles boxman's toes with a feather* smile or I'll sic dronze on you for being mean to the ladies

MORBO: TEH_BOXTOP DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY! Good night!  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Milliani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:07 pm
There it went over my limit of understanding..... gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:18 pm
Teh_Boxman
Ravenlady13

MORBO: TEH_BOXTOP DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY! Good night!

Puts a clown hat on him then laughs. If your not going to be random I guess I will have to take your peice of the pie. blaugh  

LanceCalvis
Crew

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:27 pm
Ravenlady13

Why would you sic me on boxman? I would rather just "console" the ladies in my own special little way (provided that they are of appropriate age).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:19 pm
And how the hell am I being mean to the ladies? I just don't smile. I just don't. The only time I ever smile is when I laugh, and I laugh like I'm retarded, so I rarely laugh in public.

And you can't make me smile by virtually tickling me.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shugotenshi the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:31 pm
lol, he has a point there.

and dronze, I too shall keep an eye out for anything rant-worthy

~Kage ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:16 pm
you spelled "jealous" wrong in your rant.... i believe it went something like this "Are you jelous?

anyways good rant none the less... way to stick up for us N0085
dramallama  

Ahsir

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:51 pm
The second person above me did NOT thank me for donating. I just remembered that.
ninja  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces