Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
A Twisted Tale [[Literate Vampire Roleplay]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yesh
  Ehhh
  No
  I'm a poll whore , what do you think??
View Results

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:44 am
Zamos walks up behind her "leader more and more of our troops are falling to the villik what are we going to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:47 am
Glanceing around, she looks up. "We have to do something about the fact we have no clue where they are." Replying in her soft voice. Returning to her gaze of the city. Useing one of her powers to read the minds of the weak humans, trying to hear something of a violent death of a human.  

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:50 am
he walks closer to brooke "it might be best to send out search parties along with guards" he said as he tried to see what she was looking at  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:54 am
Swiftly jumping up, she jumps off the building breaking her fall with a short wall. Reaching over she catches the collar of a human male. Dragging him over the wall she begins to question him about the murders. Useing one power to calm him and the other to read his mind.  

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:56 am
runs to the edge of the building and looks over the edge and sees brooke talking to a human  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:59 am
Learns that the latest murder was on the far side of town. Quietly she cuts his thoat, drinking alittle and than throwing him into the river. Motioning for Zamos to come down here.  

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:01 am
Zamos sees brooke make a sign and quickly jumps down to the ground below "whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:04 am
" I learned the lastest human murder was on the far side of town. I think it would be best if we go and see what happened. What do you think?" She says in a light voice. Looking at Zamos, she wipes the blood from her mouth.  

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:06 am
"the villik are dumb but they arent dumb enough to feed so close to there own hide out i think it is a trap"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:06 am
Lauren walked slowly along the street, wearing white gloves to hide her
cold skin. The cold breeze swirled her hair as she wandered around in the lust for blood. She was looking for anything to kill or harm, just something to play with she thought.  

Krusadin

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:11 am
Brooke jumped up on the short wall, looking up and down the street. Silver hair danceing in the wind, her blood red eyes constently moveing. Hands in fists, her skirt tickleing the bottems of her legs. " I dont know Zamos..Do you really think they would hunt that far?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:14 am
"well no i dont but why would they give us such a huge clue to there where abouts if they were'nt prepared?" he said jumping with her on the wall  

neon blue penguin

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:16 am
When Lauren sensed the precence of another supernatural being she decided to snoop around a little. Moving as silently as she could she
creeped like a spider to spy on those two enemy clan-members.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:20 am
Glanceing at Zamos, she senses something wrong in the close nit air around them. Something was comeing and she didnt know if it was safe for them to remain here. " Do you feel that?" She questioned Zamos, even thoughshe knew she was right  

Shaemir

Anxious Raider

8,625 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:22 am
"yes i do we need to get you out of here we cant afford to lose our leader in these times of war"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff