Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:49 pm
"I know you are there." Atekeru spun around and saw Harrun. "And I didn't believe your story. This type of steel does not get cut from an accident. I'm no fool. I remember how hard the kunai went in my headband." Atekeru took off his headband, and took a scratched one from his kunai holder. He then tied it around his right arm. "Believe me. This steel is very hard. And don't worry, I don't care if you are banned. Hell.. I slaughtered 50 people in less than a minute. Just for fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:53 pm
Harrun laughed, putting his real headband on. "So.... You caught me. I was caught experimenting on elite shinobi and drinking some blood for energy, which lead to me learning multiple jutsu skill." Harrun said, serious, yet licking his lips as if it were a joke.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:00 pm
"I have some... friends, that you should meet. They are a lot deeper in the forest, at my hideout." Atekeru said, pointing towards the eastern direction. "You'd fit right in."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:45 pm
"Shure then." Harrun said, keeping a kunai behind his back incase he was planing to attack him. He followed Atekeru deep into the woods.

((ooc: is Atekeru in the Akatsuki or something?))  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:29 pm
After hours of dashing, they finally appeared at the hideout. There appeared a small building, one-story high. "Here. This structure. Come inside."

((Nah, he's not.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:30 pm
Harrun stopped when Atekeru stopped, waiting for him to take the lead inside. "So... What are these people like?"

((Oi! gotta go...))  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:50 pm
"Well.. let's just say that they are friendly to people like us, and.... not-so-friendly to people.. not like us." He opened the wooden door that led inside to a room with four people in it and barely any furniture.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:05 pm
siana walks through the forest and spots 2 guys  

Level_E_Vampire

Hopelessly x_x Alone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:18 pm
Yuuhi had quietly followed the two into the woods but lost interest when she saw the building, so she headed off to the left of the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:51 pm
her wolf riku growls "be careful""I know  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:20 pm
Reks walked in, making shure they could make out the scratch on his headband. "Hey..." Reks said, sitting down on a wooden crate that was on the floor, suting as a chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Alkaid walking around in the forest notices a building type thing. She quietly walks over to check it out.  

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:37 pm
Harrun sat there awkwardly, not sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:27 am
*looks in a window*"wow there is alot of guys in there*  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:47 am
Harrun sat there, everyone staring at him.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff