Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
To torture a nOOb/text-talker. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDBunny

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:23 pm
King of Halla
Cut off his hands and dip his wrists in salt while pouring non-lethal(but still painful) acid over him. Then take a rusty knife and start slowly peeling away skin while pouring more salt on him. Then knock him out and put him in a small box with a pistol with one shot. Dump the box in the middle of the arctic ocean.He will either die, or kill himself with the pistol.

*last 2 steps are optional and can be replaced by placing him in a shack, pouring oil in it and on it everywhere, then flipping a lit match on a part of it*
*can be replaced by drowning*

... What an imagination you have.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:19 am
Cgamer101
Thats horrible.You guys are grammar nazis.txt talk isnt that bad.I just needed a guild to get away from it.

THOSE WHO MAKE GENERALIZATIONS DESERVE NOTHING BETTER.

Go off and play with your n00bs. -_- And put spaces after your periods--oh, here's something you might understand from your interactions with n00bs--kplzthx.

Yeah, I am being rude. But do not make generalizations. It's rude, makes you look hypocritical and ignorant.

And I should hope any grammarian tries his or her best to fight ignorance.

As for this thread, er. Ew much? x_x

Dreaming in the Theatre

Winter Nightroad

Newbie Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:35 am
That's just plain cruel. You don't have to do such a horrible thing to some one who txt tlks. I'd just ignore them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:41 pm
OP: Don't you think that would be a bit...extreme? sweatdrop  

Patron with a Mission

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out