Submit

Who do you like more?
  Edward<3
  Jacob!
View Results

Scandalous bb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:57 am
User Image
Edward, because he loves her so much that he would risk his own happiness just to keep her safe  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:33 pm
I see Jacob more as a brother figure. and it's Edward ALL THE WAY. Edward was willing to end it to keep her safe. To me, Edward would do anything for Bella. It doesn't matter that he broke her heart cause their together now anyhow. besides he proposed. we'll see how that turns out in Eclipse.  

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

xAlyss The Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:11 pm
vampirephantom27
I see Jacob more as a brother figure. and it's Edward ALL THE WAY. Edward was willing to end it to keep her safe. To me, Edward would do anything for Bella. It doesn't matter that he broke her heart cause their together now anyhow. besides he proposed. we'll see how that turns out in Eclipse.

Yeah I agree
I wonder if Bella and Edward will get married.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:49 pm
EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!! EDWARD!!!
I don't really like Jacob. I agree with what everyone who said Edward said.  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Moonlite Romance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:35 pm
screw jacob.....EDWARD! oh, and todays his b-day! 6/20!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:57 pm

Jacob dammit!
D:<
not for Bella though
for moi, as my favorite of the two
: )
i think he's sweeter and more happier
>o<
and i thank Stephenie for giving him a HUGE part
WEREWOLVES FTW
'sides, he's humongous
i like big guys
i'm not one for the pale kind
i like dark, tall, sweet guys
if only he had kept his long hair
damn
what was the purpose of chopping off his hair?
:/

Pestanas Bonitas

misohead

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:50 pm
edward xd

die jacob burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:01 am
Edward of course. heart heart

Jacob.. well, I feel bad for him. so I hope he falls in love with someone else. so that way he can be happy. But Edward & Bella totally belong together.  

pearlized

pearlized

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:05 am
stardust006
EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD! I don't think Jacob could truelly and really ever be her best friend. Even if Edward (god forbid) "killed" himself, I don't think they would be good friends. Jacob's whole werewolf thing would get in the way and he possibly could hurt her more then Edward.

I disagree. Jacob would never hurt Bella. Don't forget that Edward wants to eat her too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:24 pm
pearlized
stardust006
EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD! I don't think Jacob could truelly and really ever be her best friend. Even if Edward (god forbid) "killed" himself, I don't think they would be good friends. Jacob's whole werewolf thing would get in the way and he possibly could hurt her more then Edward.

I disagree. Jacob would never hurt Bella. Don't forget that Edward wants to eat her too.

but he fights the temptation of drinking her blood every single day!!!
AND he sucked out the venom from james when he bit her WITHOUT killing her!!!!
i believe that the only time that he WOULD bite her is WHEN *not if* he changes her!!!

EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN!!!!!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

Edward Cullen is My Life

Fifii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:36 pm
jacob is still a great guy, he just isn't a quitter  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:52 am
Edward all the way heart Jacobs a great guy but he's also can act really mean like calling them all bloodsuckers WTF! scream That made me really mad SO JACOB CAN DIE burning_eyes 4laugh Edward is the best 4 any1  

ToxiCookie

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:09 am
Well, I agree that Jacob is really more of a brother figure for Bella but he really does care for her alot more. And, he wouldn't hurt Bella and Edward wouldn't hurt Bella. But, he did call the Cullens "bloodsuckers" and he is a werewolf... and Edward did propose to her and promise to change her into a vampire, but he has broken promises to her before. For example, he did say that he would make it seem as if he were never there when it was really killing her inside and made her lose a friend and her father's trust... sort of. Hmm... I really don't know who to choose. I liked Jake better in Twilight than in New Moon 'cause he was younger and smexier than in New Moon when he got too tall and hacked off all his awesome hair. But Edward was always there for her until he thought it was best that he left to keep her safe; which actually really did almost kill her when she decided to jump off the cliff just to hear his voice. And Jake did save her from that. And Edward did end up coming back for her... so I choose...

IDK!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:16 am
I like Edward the best. Even though Jacob is nice, he just doesn't seem like A boyfriend type for Bella. And Edward really never broke promises he just thought that if he left it would be safer for Bella. Which, obviously we learn it's a bad idea, but he didn't know that.  

hiwhatsup195

hiwhatsup195

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:18 am
Ginakage Uchiha
Well, I agree that Jacob is really more of a brother figure for Bella but he really does care for her alot more. And, he wouldn't hurt Bella and Edward wouldn't hurt Bella. But, he did call the Cullens "bloodsuckers" and he is a werewolf... and Edward did propose to her and promise to change her into a vampire, but he has broken promises to her before. For example, he did say that he would make it seem as if he were never there when it was really killing her inside and made her lose a friend and her father's trust... sort of. Hmm... I really don't know who to choose. I liked Jake better in Twilight than in New Moon 'cause he was younger and smexier than in New Moon when he got too tall and hacked off all his awesome hair. But Edward was always there for her until he thought it was best that he left to keep her safe; which actually really did almost kill her when she decided to jump off the cliff just to hear his voice. And Jake did save her from that. And Edward did end up coming back for her... so I choose...

IDK!

Edward can't break his promise though for changing her. In the book the Volturi(sp?) said they would check up on her. Even if it is 30 years from then, eventually he will have to change her if he doesn't want her to be killed.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff