Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack going Multiplayer?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starmist100

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:19 am
That would be awesome~! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:59 pm
Shialu
They released a beta in Japan didn't they? Also, some guy made his own version of the game which you can download over here, but I am not sure where to find it ^^;

BUT I WOULD SO WAAAANNNTT
The game was called fragment it was for the ps2 and had online and offline capabilities. you could make a charecter and it played like the original games. they announced that there was going to be no america release of the game in 2006 some time and the online servers were disconnected for the game in japan in january 2007.Sorry fer the bad news.  

Jak the wing

Shialu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:09 pm
jak in box
Shialu
They released a beta in Japan didn't they? Also, some guy made his own version of the game which you can download over here, but I am not sure where to find it ^^;

The game was called fragment it was for the ps2 and had online and offline capabilities. you could make a charecter and it played like the original games. they announced that there was going to be no america release of the game in 2006 some time and the online servers were disconnected for the game in japan in january 2007.Sorry fer the bad news.

Yeah, I know that fragment came out in Japan and they discontinued it, but another guy made one on his own and posted it for download on the internet, I've downloaded it but I haven't been able to play it. My computer doesn't want me to have fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:51 pm
Shialu
jak in box
Shialu

Yeah, I know that fragment came out in Japan and they discontinued it, but another guy made one on his own and posted it for download on the internet, I've downloaded it but I haven't been able to play it. My computer doesn't want me to have fun.

User Image You mean the fan-made one on CyberConnect.com? It's not all that great. It's really unorganized and kinda lame. :/  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Shialu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:56 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
Shialu
jak in box
Shialu

User Image You mean the fan-made one on CyberConnect.com? It's not all that great. It's really unorganized and kinda lame. :/
Doesn't even work on my computer ;(  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:46 pm
Dude!!!! That would be awesome!!!!!! Me and my cousin have been talking about if they did that.. ^^  

The Sphinxyness

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:51 pm
Multiplayer games I think are more fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:03 pm
i went on cyberconect.com to find this fan-made one that you guys are talking about and i serched the web and junk. i want to download it even if it sucks. so can someone just post the url to it... please.  

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kyle Hyde

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:11 pm
sasuke of konoha
i went on cyberconect.com to find this fan-made one that you guys are talking about and i serched the web and junk. i want to download it even if it sucks. so can someone just post the url to it... please.

I play it. It does not suck.
The first version is 2-d, but it's awesome.
Then JStacko made [The World] R:2.
It's 3-D, and looks much better than runescape.
It comes out in august, but no one is completely sure if we will need to pay to play or it will be free like the previous one.
The link:
[The World]

There's also a japanese one, called .hack//chat.
Joined, but I haven't worked on making my avatar yet.
EDIT:
My username there is Arsenic Sauce, just in case anyone of you play.
Right now, the server has a limit of about 50 or more people since it is being worked on, so if you can't log in, neither can anyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:05 pm
thank you  

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sachiel Schiffer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:33 pm
The aspect of a multiplayer .hack game is basically wishing for a better fragment in my opinion. I mean the game was a pain and a bit more of a hassle than most were willing to go through but the concept they were trying to achieve is something that could've really been something majorly badass with the proper planning and a bit more work put into than to make it a blatant no end runoff of the original four games. Honestly, with a bit more customization options and a more in-depth system it may be possible to make a really decent game if Bandai Namco just took the time out to actually think about the game rather than the demographics of a worldwide populace. I mean, I'm trying to get into game design and the simple fact was that they were trying to keep cashing in on a gravy train that seemed to be raking them in a good sum rather than actually thinking about making a game that would enthrall people into playing forever like the actual storylined games. You know?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:49 pm
I would love for them to make a multiplayer version, but on the other hand, I think I would dread it. Half of the reason I love .Hack is because of the mystery it holds; the fact that it isn't just a game. People get hurt, the World is endless, as are the options of what you can do (at least it's portrayed that way) and no matter what they do, it would be impossible to recreate that. People wouldn't be falling into comas.... at least... I wouldn't think so o.O

But I still think it would be an awesome idea to get a multiplayer game ^^  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dark_Rogue_Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:29 am
I'd love to see a .Hack multiplayer game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:09 pm
There have been quite a few fan-made .hack mmos. I remember seeing one on youtube being demonstrated, though it looked about par with the one CC hosts. (Neither of which I could ever get to work...) ¬_¬  

Master Endrance

Vicious Lover

Kg Kilo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:16 am
.Hack Becoming a Reality game, would be cool.
I wonder if they will ever make it so we could have vr headsets, and be able to see like were the charcter, you know?

That be cool 3nodding

Still be a Adept Rouge till I die, lol  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas