Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:36 am
jumps into some bushes  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:33 pm
Atekeru watched several people slip in puddles as he said, "Okay. Where is it?" "Here." The man handed him a briefcase. Atekeru quickly threw it to the side and it blew up. "Deal's off." Atekeru stabbed the man and took back the money. Hah, it's funny how people make complete fools of themselves, trying to kill me!  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:42 pm
"oh lookie a squirrel"*she catches the squirrel*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:50 pm
After remembering she promised her mom she'd be home for dinner, she rushed out of that place. After stopping to catch her breath, she saw a mean boy laughing at a person who fell down. Frowning, she said," Shut up you jerk. You think that's cool. Well, lets see how far a kunai will go up you nose, hotshot.''  

rainy.clouds

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:22 pm
Harrun through several kunai at the girl. "Heh. Atekeru! Long time no see!" Harrun said, jumping down from a building as the girl dodged the kunai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:05 pm
"Harrun? Hah. Can't keep yourself out of trouble, eh?" Atekeru said as he drew a sword. "Need me to take care of this?" Smirking, he took out a second sword.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:04 pm
"You're the one who started it... You take care of it! I'm not the one who should be watching your back all the time!" Harrun replied, landing smoothly on the ground. "Have fun"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:14 pm
"whatever can we get this started" she asked impatiently,"its been while i've been itchin to get into a fight. or do u need two guys to take care of a girl?!"  

rainy.clouds

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:19 pm
Harrun yawned. "God this chicks anoying. Why haven't you killed her yet?" Harrun asked, agrivated while scratching the back of his head. "Just paying an old friend a visit"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:47 am
sakata lets go of the squirrel ans catches a bird"I like birds better"she says 2 herself  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:10 pm
"Alright..." Atekeru said as he started to do hand seals. "Katon Housenka No Jutsu!" He yelled and bursts of flames shot at Saki, while he created shadow clones. Kage bunshin no jutsu! he screamed in his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:49 pm
Harrun watched as Atekeru started the fight.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:32 am
"Why bother even fighting? Give up, and I'll let you die fast!" Atekeru said as appearing behind Saki holding both of his swords to her neck. "What will it be?" All of his clones stared at the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:42 am
Hmph. He always does the same thing. All she needs is that to be a doppleganger.... Harrun thought, watching to see what she would do.  

Batjesusman

rainy.clouds

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:45 pm
laughing,she elbows the boy. sticking her toungue out like a five year old, she elbows him again  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff