Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Babies/Toddlers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omglollmaoomfgwatinbdbff
  ???
View Results

Yumi Angel I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:12 pm
Babies can be a pain in the tush. And more so with toddlers.

I wish they could just get out of the crib by themselves. They're so needy. It takes a long time to teach them how to walk, talk and potty train. Sometimes I get so impatient that I just boolprop them to a child.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Sir Delish
I'd enjoy toddlers so much more if they'd leave my toilets alone. crying

so true  

annaXbanana19

Invisible Friend

Charlemander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:50 pm
Toddlers can be pretty evil, but sometimes, it's a fun challenge. I enjoy a challenge, you know?

Besides, in my game, Brandi Broke has 11 kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:21 pm
Charlemander
Toddlers can be pretty evil, but sometimes, it's a fun challenge. I enjoy a challenge, you know?

Besides, in my game, Brandi Broke has 11 kids.
Please visit my deviantART!

Wow, somebody's gettin' it on! Who's the daddy?
Awesome artists that you should check out

Anavis

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:20 pm
i hate trying to teach them to talk and walk and taking care of them and when the mom and dad works its even harder so i just hire a ton of nannies to come over  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:58 am
i can take 2 or three at a time, but defenetly, 7 is my limit O.O they were everywhere......asking Tornado to hug them..........it was..........O.O  

Cute Gold Female Star

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:59 pm
Cuppycake Chicky
Sir Delish
I'd enjoy toddlers so much more if they'd leave my toilets alone. crying

I Know. I hate it that you cant even scold them for doing that (like little doggies). Even if i take them away from the toilet, they just keep on going to it and playing in it. Even if they have lots of toys.

Woah, my sim toddler never does that xD And she only has one toy.

Well, I used to hate them, but grew to love them. They are just too adorable <:3 (in my opinion)
And I know this may seem dumb, but what's the difference between babies and toddlers in the game? Because I never got them pregnant inside the game, I just create the toddler along with the family.

edit: nevermind, I already got my sim pregnant and got the babies.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:20 pm
ho ho... i downloaded the triplets and quads mod.. made my sim pregnant via biological clock (inteen) and chose the quads option [never again, NEVER AGAIN] my poor sims couldnt sleep the 3 days that they were babies... and just one when they were toddlers... and the quads didnt even grow up to be nice looking! what a waste of time...
but yeah, i dislike toddlers and babies... in sims or in real life for equal... ha haaaa

Blood-Splattered Sundress

Vermillion Shapeshifter

RyoRin

Dapper Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:00 am
Me and my sims hate baby's. My sims.... Two of the couples ignored them and my own sim ended up letting it crawl around until it grew up at which them my sim was so happy. It was odd..Seeing my sim happy O_O

But yeah... There interesting. But what I hate most is when you work so hard on the babys and then they look hideous when they grow up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:57 pm
Toddlers are cute! But babies are stupid.  

XShadow_of_StarsX

xXFaery_CatXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:17 am
I just grow the baby up, but the only thing is that if you grow the toddler up too soon he will be a brat and that is no good, so you have to make sure that he at least fills his wants. Also, the last baby I had was UGLY! has anyone had a really ugly baby? His face was flat and he barely had any eyes. I mean, this baby had NO NOSE! I think it had Downs...no offense. SO i gave it a face lift.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 pm
I've been working with my first baby/toddler and he's not given me much grief... Yeah he plays in the toilet but I don't mind so much because my adult sims keep that thing spotless...  

DarkMoonSlayer

Feral Fatcat

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:46 pm
Babies and toddlers are cute! It's the kids that are kind of annoying after a while... XP

You know, someone once told me that an easy way to care for toddlers (after they're potty trained) is to lock them in a room full of toys and a kid potty and put down a bowl of dog food. Of course this requires that you have OFB and pets. (Ok, so she only did that when the parents left, but it'd be an interesting way to raise a toddler. xd )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:21 pm
I like babies and toddlers. They are stressful but I keep having them, and then while they're still tiny and your Sim isn't getting any sleep it's like "WHY DID I DO THIS AGAIN!?!?!?!" and then you do it AGAIN! It's a frickin' drug. I always have to have kids in every family I have.

I do tend to not like the nanny. But it would be a whole lot easier if there was some kind of hack for toddler where an option like "Ask to be Potty Trained/Taught to Walk/Taught to Talk" would show up alongside the "Ask for food" and "Ask for Attention". Then I would have the Nanny do all the work for me while my sim was away. razz

I don't like the child stage though, it always makes me a little angry to see children. I usually just ignore them until they're teens.  

AngelKeeper2k1

tamenak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:39 pm
AngelKeeper2k1
I like babies and toddlers. They are stressful but I keep having them, and then while they're still tiny and your Sim isn't getting any sleep it's like "WHY DID I DO THIS AGAIN!?!?!?!" and then you do it AGAIN! It's a frickin' drug. I always have to have kids in every family I have.

I do tend to not like the nanny. But it would be a whole lot easier if there was some kind of hack for toddler where an option like "Ask to be Potty Trained/Taught to Walk/Taught to Talk" would show up alongside the "Ask for food" and "Ask for Attention". Then I would have the Nanny do all the work for me while my sim was away. razz

I don't like the child stage though, it always makes me a little angry to see children. I usually just ignore them until they're teens.

I like having babies/toddlers/children in the family. I love seeing how they turn out and what they get from the parents and so on.

I HATE the nannys. They never, ever do what they are supposed to. My nannys go around cleaning the house, and mess it up, then clean it again. They also make tons of food that they dont eat. It's damn irritating.

The toddler and child stages are the most bothersome stages though in my opinion. The toddlers needs to much training and attention and the children always whine about everything.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff