Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
An idea for a new contest... Or just a really fun activity~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this idea?
  YESH~!
  NO WAY!
  No Opinion...
View Results

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:12 am
When it starts?I have other saved in my computer to show xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am
Gray Wolf-Chan
Look my randomness XD
User Image

Hee hee~! That was awesome~! But I'll have to ask PPN if it can be a contest or not...  

starmist100

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:27 pm
starmist100
Gray Wolf-Chan
Look my randomness XD
User Image

Hee hee~! That was awesome~! But I'll have to ask PPN if it can be a contest or not...

User Image If you want to hold it, then you can go ahead and do it. And make sure you post the thread in the Contest/Event subforum. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:45 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
starmist100
Gray Wolf-Chan
Look my randomness XD
User Image

User Image If you want to hold it, then you can go ahead and do it. And make sure you post the thread in the Contest/Event subforum. ^_^

Oh, ok. But I don't have anything to give for a prize... I just spent all my money, so I don't have anything... sweatdrop  

starmist100

Destry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:55 am
I think it would make a more fun activity as opposed to a contest! 3nodding That's just my waterless opinion, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm
starmist100
Pink Plastic Ninja
starmist100
Gray Wolf-Chan
Look my randomness XD
User Image

Oh, ok. But I don't have anything to give for a prize... I just spent all my money, so I don't have anything... sweatdrop

User Image Then, if you like, you can create a whole new thread devoted to this activity or you can keep doing it here in this thread if you'd like.

And if you ever decide to make this into a contest, you have my permission to do so. 3nodding

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

starmist100

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:28 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
starmist100
Pink Plastic Ninja
starmist100
Gray Wolf-Chan
Look my randomness XD
User Image

User Image Then, if you like, you can create a whole new thread devoted to this activity or you can keep doing it here in this thread if you'd like.

And if you ever decide to make this into a contest, you have my permission to do so. 3nodding
OK! If you make a thread for this activity, I'll be glad to... Um.. be active in it~! sweatdrop

I see some issues to it being a contest, so we should leave it as an activity!

I'll post one soon! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:55 pm
OK YOU GUYS! This activity is finally up! It's in the Contests/Events subforum, so have fun with it~!  

starmist100

starmist100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:02 pm
starmist100
OK YOU GUYS! This activity is finally up! It's in the Contests/Events subforum, so have fun with it~!

Um.... Can one of you guys delete this...? I don't think we need one here and in the event forum. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:41 pm
--Kicks-- OOO:  

The Slate Scholar
Crew

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items