Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
What do you think? ^^ [UPDATED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOBODY MOVE!
...I dropped me brain.
67%
 67%  [ 53 ]
...This thing's loaded.
32%
 32%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 79

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:11 pm
lanceknightmare
I think it seems to fit. Even your mistakes seem to be not that drastic and blend in. What medium or mediums did you use to draw both of those?

Thanks, I have difficulty spotting mistakes unless it's in retrospect.... ^_^;; Medium(s) are mechanical pencil (0.7 lead) on ordinary computer paper and scanned into computer. Colored with Photoimpression, because I don't have Photoshop-- and using mouse, because I don't have a tablet. They look cool though, and I'll probably try one out when I'm an adult and have money. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:34 pm
kyangfan
Hello everyone... I would just like to know what people generally think of the quality of my artwork, and I'd appreciate it if you'd give me your honest opinion and assessment. 3nodding

I have more than two pictures uploaded now. The above still applies, though, so leave a comment if you would be so kind!

User Image
This was an entry for an avi art contest that dronze held. It's a bit rough...

User Image
This is a little doodle I drew and colored via computer, based on my own avatar.

wahmbulance NEW! wahmbulance

User Image
This one is for tilbear's friend, Luckprincess... It took a long time, mainly because I'm interning from 8-4:30 these days. sweatdrop Well, it's finally finished, and now I have to send it...

User Image
This one took about 3-4 days to complete... but I'm rather proud of how it came out. This was of tilbear's dream avi. biggrin

User Image
I drew this one during a fit of boredom and gothic sensibility. Her name is Miasma, and the little spirit-thing is called... Smurf(?!). Yeah... he doesn't like the name either...

User Image
Entry of my current avi for neon blue penguin's contest... It's a little sketchy... but I like it, if only for the angel wing tattoo (which I will get... maybe soon).

User Image
Sporty avi sketch for my friend walsmk2. biggrin

I worked hard on these, so please don't steal... I don't know if you would want to, but don't in any case... sad

Love it all :3 would like that you made a drawing of me ;3  

Wacram Glaziuz

IXI Pyro_Vixen IXI

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:39 pm
looks awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:26 am
Lawlaw, juuuwe you! nice art of me! :3would like you to do more :3 --- using the same character :3 --- ill pm you about it if you are up to it :3:3 ....  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 am
The picture of me is just awesome...Woah.

Thank you so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:03 pm

You have a fantastic sense of proportion and style. Your anatomy is brilliant. I'd even go as far as to suggest that you make a tutorial! fantastic work, my friend. Your colouring technique seems a bit... artificial at points, but this is due to the medium, I am aware, and you do so much better than I it seems foolish to critique. Best of luck, m'dear!
b

Bellabie

le petit crayon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:49 pm
O_O your good!i like the first one,the fire flower one,tilbear's dream avatar,basically all of them.Love the art!!pretty good!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:30 pm
surprised These are amazing!!
Do you think you can draw my avi?  

Rioka Emiko

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:36 pm
Hey just dropping by to wish a proper thanks for my avvie art XD... its exceptional and i love it sooo much !!

when i saw your work i knew i had to ask for one as i liked yours more then anyones id seen smile

so thanks again XD

ps: sorry i rushed off earlier its like 3:30am lol.. im kinda really tired..

but the art is amazing and thanks again

ill be sure to drop in here often to see any new work you do smile

XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:25 pm
If you could draw my avi or one of my dream avies I would really appreciate it. I'm doin a quest right now so if you would
like to help go to my post or my journal for my info on the quest and for my dream avies.

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:16 pm
Bellabie

You have a fantastic sense of proportion and style. Your anatomy is brilliant. I'd even go as far as to suggest that you make a tutorial! fantastic work, my friend. Your colouring technique seems a bit... artificial at points, but this is due to the medium, I am aware, and you do so much better than I it seems foolish to critique. Best of luck, m'dear!
b

My... redface I can't say I agree that my work is "fantastic" (although it's flattering to hear such a compliment mrgreen ). I don't know about a tutorial, either... my way of drawing and coloring is a bit weird, and I don't know about anyone else who does it the exact same way. It'd be easier to look at other peoples, I think, who do much better than I. ^_^ Thanks to everyone who commented!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:13 pm
Love thoose new Works you have done :3 heart you for Making another for me biggrin biggrin biggrin :3 >3  

Wacram Glaziuz

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:09 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Love thoose new Works you have done :3 heart you for Making another for me biggrin biggrin biggrin :3 >3

Heheh, I'm getting to it, Wacram... ^_^ I've got a couple more to finish before the end of the week, and then I'll have some time until the end of the summer.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:56 am
Take your time :3 make me nice :3  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:57 pm
Really fancy artworks. Impressive. And I liked your poll. Haha. Something from At World's End, eh?  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games