Does what sound good?
View Results

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:51 am
ringwraith10
GilAskan
I'm really not.

I just figured out the pun of the name of the restaurant "Subway" last month.

I'm slow... what pun?

SUBway sells SUB sandwiches.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:50 pm
On my personal opinion, i'm used to The Craft being hidden from others and the mainstream. Being a solitary Witch I prefer to only tell those my religion that are extremely close to me and that would understand, or that would be open minded enough to ask me about it instead of making idiotic assumptions. Just beware that there is still prejudice and discrimination in this world, so it can put the members' lives in danger. These days some people still get murdered or injured for there religion, simply because they think they follow Satan. Good luck, however

Blessed Be.  

kittysuccubus

DR490N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:23 pm
The Dancing Ninja
Yeah dont be afraid to touch issues like blood thirsty spirits. The assholes are mean but a large magority of people dont know how to get rid of them. (still doing research)

i've gotten rid of several, one of which scared the crap out of a cat when it kicked it down a flight of stairs. the littel guy was okay but later in that week i killed the thing. i'm pretty sure it was a very powerful servitor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:42 pm
DR490N
The Dancing Ninja
Yeah dont be afraid to touch issues like blood thirsty spirits. The assholes are mean but a large magority of people dont know how to get rid of them. (still doing research)

i've gotten rid of several, one of which scared the crap out of a cat when it kicked it down a flight of stairs. the littel guy was okay but later in that week i killed the thing. i'm pretty sure it was a very powerful servitor.
With the help of the spireit giude I tok care of five that were harming my girlfriend, currently now taking steps to make sure they dont come back. Evil bastards  

Hunter of the Dammed

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:20 pm
GilAskan
Ideas?

I have a few.

Foremost?

1. All members must ALWAYS practice religious tolerance. No exceptions, no leniance.

A lot of religious guilds that I've been to are pointed pro- one religion, and against certain others. In particular, I see a LOT of Christian-bashing on atheist, pagan, and Satanist guilds. If you want to keep your guild from devolving, be strict and relentless in keeping religious toleration in all discussions. I've seen a lot of guilds devolve from "Talk about _________ (guild subject)" to "Talk about all the reasons you hate ________ (not guild subject)".

2. Don't make religious grouping based subforums. Don't have an irreligious subforum, pagan subforum, Abrahamic subforum, etc.

Keep all general religious discussions in the main forum. Get everyone talking about the subjects. If you don't, you'll get a lot of people sticking just to one forum or another. For subforums, try to make them religion related though; have one about religious art, religion and music, religion and politics, etc.

I thankee Much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:28 pm
ringwraith10
Ashitaka-Mononokes_Love
I apologize to any guild crew or the captain if this has been wrongly posted, and I apologize, if not, then I guess I will get right into it.

I am ((as you can see in my siggy)) trying to make a guild. I want it to be a Pagan guild. Mostly for Wicca. I plan to have it have religious discussion, comparison, a full BoS written by the people of the guild, who will make thier own contributions, I also am planning to have specific topics on different things, and religious similarities. I want it to be omni-religion friendly. And I was wondering if anyone had any more ideas for me for the guild once it is up and running. Anyone here is welcome. PM me if you would like to join.... I am going to be putting a price on entry, so only those serious can join. A small price, but a price none the less. To any on this guild who would like to join, I am offering free entrance. I am just asking for advice, and ideas, but, any donations would be well appreciated.

Thankee Very much,
Deavon/Ashitaka/Cerrix, whatever you wanna call me......

And again, I apologize if this shouldn't have been posted. Delete it if it is a problem, but please PM me so I know not to look for it. Again... Thankee.

Anyway, I'd join your guild. You seem pretty intelligent, and I'll gladly join any guild that promotes intelligent, peaceful discussion.

I don't know if you need to make your guild be "mostly for wicca"... there are a lot of wiccan guilds out there (although the majority of them are full of idiots). I'm a sort of pagan, but I'm not a wiccan... I'm more like a pagan-agnostic-christian... long story. xp But I think, even if the religion YOU know the most about is Wiccan, maybe your guild should be more open-ended? More based on discussing ALL religions? And I agree about the sub-forums... it would be bad to have a different subforum for different religions. That would promote segregation. Not too cool. sweatdrop

Of course, I don't know exactly where you want to go with your guild, and since it is YOUR guild, you can make it however you wish. smile

You seem intelligent yourself, and when the guild gets off the ground, you just earned yourself position in Crew. No, I was trying to stress the point, (though probably poorly....) That though it is mainly Wicca, because that is my personal beleif system, The guild is mainly a religious discussion guild on ALL religion, and a place to learn things. The reason it is going to be mostly Wicca, is not because it is my religion, but rather, I want a place where we (wiccans, and pagans alike) could learn magicks from one another, and have fun on subjects that the 'mundane' types really wouldn't understand, by reasoning of them not having 'been there, and done that'. For all intensive purposes, no, I was not going to have a religion based sub-forum, but specific types of discussions based sub-forum. Like.... "Religion and Music", or "Religion vs. Religion, a Contrast" "Religion vs. Religion, a Comparison", or, well.... you get the point. And, I myself am not ENTIRELY sure where I want to go with it, hence, the creation of this discussion.  

Snows Wyntre

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:32 pm
I apologize to all that I haven't replied until now. I have been sorta spacey, and VERY stressed, Finals... Y'know?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:36 am
Blessed Be.

Evil_lil_vamp

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out