How old am I?
  When necessary.
  Polls suck.
View Results

absinthemourning

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:02 pm
Happy Belated Birfenday to you Mort!
Just wait til you are 22 (like me).
You will quickly realize that there are no more 'milestone' birthdays til your thirty....
I am a kid at heart too....and I dont wanna be thirty crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:44 pm
I turned 16 not to long ago, I wanted it to pass quietly, for I really don't care for birthdays. This was denied me mad  

Rose Patterned Twil

0kurohono0

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:07 pm
if we waist our time trying to act our age then we will always be acting to old dont try to grow up to fast ou never know when your last day of immiturity will be  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:36 pm
Happy belated birthday, Mort!

I recently turned 17, and that, too, is a kind of milestone. I can now say "srew you" to my parents and see what I want at a theater. (yes, I was actually banned from "r" movies) Sometimes, I can't wait to be out of the house, but sometimes I want to fail all my classes next year so I can stay. As far as acting, I've had senioritis since 7th grade, and I'm often a giddy, bubbly person, but can calm down and be somewhat responsible.

When I was five I wanted to be a cheerleader (cringe), then I progressed to "the lady that cleans your teeth before the dentist looks at them", which I learned was called a hygenist or something like that. Now I want to be a stage actress. I plan to go to college and major in musical theatre, and was inducted into the International Society of Thespians this year.

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:35 am
i am 12,sometimes i act my age,sometimes i act around 15,and sometimes 6.i have a point of view of many different ages aswell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:30 pm
Ah yes birthdays, i don't know they don't really mean that much to me accept the fact that i'm one year closer to 30. =/ I'm not sure I want to get older honestly speaking, i mean right now i'm happy, in my prime, and getting married soon, what more could one ask for?. I certanly don't know, not sure i want to either. But I do realize that as you get older you see things differently, so I always say "The older I get, the more beautiful life becomes." I suppose I mostly act my age, though i really think I've always acted this way, a lot of things have happened to make it that way, I don't mind though, i like who i am and i enjoy what this life has brought me, so I'm happy...though i do have random spouts of kiddiness...(Running through the sprinklers XD). When I was growing up i remember being asked the "what do you want to be when you grow up?" question, I don't think i ever had a definate answer, it was always "I'm not sure" until i got to be about 16, then it became an architect, in the back of my mind though I always remember thinking something else, mostly because through out my childhood i was unhappy most of the time. I always thought one word "happy" when i was asked that.  

Lady Nasia Estelle

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:56 pm
You know, I actually think I act older than I am... I play around in band class, but I have a lot of "grown-up" tendencies...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:40 am
I wanna be a mermaid when I grow up!

No wait... that might not be so much fun... maybe I want to be a fairy!

Uh, yeah. I act my age. Whatever that means. I act like MYSELF, and I am a certain age, so that must mean that I act my age! I mean, since when do we have rules about how you act based on how old you are? Who wrote this rulebook? What authority did he or she have?

blaugh  

ringwraith10

fallen_moon_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:36 am
16...Wish I was 18 though, I could get out of my gay school -.-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:31 am
Happy belated birthday to you Mort

I happen to be 17. My birthday passed in January on the 25th. However like many of my past birthdays something always goes wrong like the rest of my life so I tend not to even bother having birthday get togethers. I never felt any different when it came to my birthdays. I never felt a coming of age exictement, to me it was just another day everyone else makes a big deal of.  

Blood_Lust _Angel

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500

babalonsatene

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:25 pm
Think my maturity development stopped at age 10 smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:23 am
My birthday almost always coincides with finals, so there's not much celebration. Kind of sad, but this year was one of the best... even though it was just a whole bunch of people saying happy birthday.
I suppose I act my age for the most part... or at least around it. sweatdrop
I'm seventeen.
Yet I've been mistaken for a college sophomore because I can be very articulate.
I've actually wanted to be a theoretical physicist since seventh grade. Yeah... I think I might be crazy.
When I was younger I wanted to be a professional hula dancer. I was actually well on my way until we moved when I was 10. Ah well. Lost dreams, shouldn't weep.  

Sica_Lunae

Stars_Tears

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:26 am
Happy belated bday!

My birthday is this Saturday and I'm gonna be 16. Honestly...I can't really believe that I'm alive to see it cuz there have been situations and times where I should of died. Birthdays used to be special and fun when I was under 10 but now they're just there as a reminder that you're getting older with more responabilties.

Even though I'm about to turn 16, I feel really old. In my mind I feel like a 50 year old who has seen the world,what is in it and needs a break. I act older when making desicions and when I debate people. Sometimes I'll go insane and act like a 2 year old but that is only when I have enough sugar in me.

What I wanted to be when I was little was a vet and an artist but then I came to the conculsion that I couldn't handle being a vet and I suck as an artist. So then for a while I had no clue what I wanted to be. Now I want to really to be in a band.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:42 pm
I'm 17 turning 18 in August, but I act like a 21 year old. I act too much like an adult and alot of people say I should enjoy my childhood while I still can, but a dose of adulthood kicked in as soon as I turned 17 and I graduated. Also I think having a long lasting relationship with my boyfriend, and having older friends is also a cause of it. But I do admit I love to go out and party sometimes.. No one can stay mature for that long, it's no fun. xP  

Wicc123

Ambrosine Raksha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:36 pm
I'm 18. My birthday is on September 21...and I don't act nor look my age...unless I try...really really hard.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff