Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Oh my God, I am so stupid. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiTurtlle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:36 am
Yes, my com hates me, so sometimes it freezes up so the only way I can use it is to unplug and plug it in again. I have lost sooo many Sim games this way. But I do remember to save frequently  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:49 pm
Aw, that happened to me once. Sort of. I had Alexander Goth and his girlfriend doing really well in college. I was on a roll, too. I had played through the freshman and sophomore years (something I rarely every have the patience to do) when my game decided that it would be a good time to crash (for the first and time, mind you).

I was sad.  

Canadian Ballerina

Briana-Babie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 pm
omg!! i just did that yesterday!!
I had my house done perfectly!
And I accidently clicked no, when i was saving!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:57 pm
Not Saving isnt my problem. My Sim Female Adult caught her husban cheating and than me being a creature of habbit SAVED gah so stupid now George and Bobbet's parents hate each other.  

Korasan_gold_dash

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:46 pm
Yes i've done that...a few times well actually sweatdrop it sucks real bad! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:50 am
Well.......i wouldent call it a mistake.......but a glitch X.X a sim named Black Orsela had a baby girl. I saved it. It was her birthday, I didint save it. then, there was a glitch, that Black would neverever ever get out of the bed. So, I had to exit the game without saving, beacuse this glitch was too terrible. So, i guess it was my mestake to not save the babys birthday X.X  

Cute Gold Female Star

neko-michi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:14 pm
i did that before too...i played for at least 4 hours straight and had a family with a beautiful house, great careers for mom and dad and 3 kids...i accidentally click dont save and i was left with a couple who had hardly any money and no house to live in...so i just used the cash cheat and adopted xd (i wasnt going to go through that again!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:45 am
i hate that when that happens  

Hellomom593

[TL]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:44 pm
I've done that with the Smith family. I broke down and went a bit over-zealous over it, deciding to re install the whole game.

I still don't have the old CC I had then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:22 pm
I just did that last night after reading this. I never learn.

I had also gotten pretty far. Sim got fired, got another job, we had hired a gardener, added all new furniture and art, daughter had gotten a good report card, been broken into and gotten a reward for it...

....Then I tried to change the video settings and it crapped out and froze on me.

Oh well. I'm not that upset. I'll just start over again today.

zawazawaii

cerulean16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:01 pm
I'm not sure if it's because of all my downloads or if my computer just hates me, but my game lags ALL the time. crying It takes 10 minutes to start up!
Once, I was moving a couple into their new house, and my game froze. So I restarted the computer and restarted the game, and when I got to the neighborhood screen, my whole custom neighborhood was gone! It had about 16 families, too! gonk
I ALWAYS make backups of my neighborhoods now. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:47 am
It's happened to me a few times.

A few times my 5 and 7 year old sisters get on and play on my family's...

I'm not happy at all when I find them...

Some dead, my children gone! evil crying

So yeah, I save every time something important happens!  

Jessicakarli

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:07 am
on my old computer the AOL stuff would exit me out and I couldn't get back in cry My parents would hear many bad words emmitanting from upstairs  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:59 am
Haha NerdyNinja, I LOVE your sig! blaugh

Ahem-- you know, I actually had the opposite problem. I saved when I didn't want to.

I brought back the founder of my legacy so I could take pictures. I also brought back her husband who had died without leaving a grave stone. I played with them for a night (which was weird because they recognized each other as family.

Then I saved. gonk So I had to kill her off again as she held a prominent place in my sim graveyard.

Banana-nana

mineowyn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:06 am
i totally did something wrng to my sims several times and i had absolutely no intention of saving but while exiting i saved coz i alwys have the habit of just hitting enter when faced with a popup! I think I'm the total opposite of u! mrgreen  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff