6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:16 pm
The clouds sure are nice today *sighs*

Yeah..the guy is cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:22 pm
Shikamaru actually has to save Naruto and co during the second movie! He's kool!  

Gate-chan

Orion Xerxes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:25 pm
Cybercoin

Yeah..the guy is cool.

*hisses* TRAITOR! *stalks off*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:31 pm
Cybercoin

Yeah..the guy is cool.

*nods* mendokusee... wink yeah! Another person agrees to shikamaru's all powerful-ness!!! mrgreen heh  

wielder-of-the-donuts

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:33 pm
BalmungLumine
Shikamaru actually has to save Naruto and co during the second movie! He's kool!

really?! heart Of course he does...heh...^^ Thanks for the info 3nodding Now I'm gonna go look for all the info on that twisted muwahahahaaaaa!!! um...*cough cough* yeah...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:40 pm
of course Shikamaru's awesome sis!!! he's the best anime character or all time!!! And that is why I'm modeling my avi after him 3nodding although I'm not very far on that... sweatdrop me and my non-existant money pile...*points to piece o' gold* yeah...but shikamaru's awesome!!! cool  

shika_bro

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:41 pm
shika_bro
of course Shikamaru's awesome sis!!! he's the best anime character or all time!!! And that is why I'm modeling my avi after him 3nodding although I'm not very far on that... sweatdrop me and my non-existant money pile...*points to piece o' gold* yeah...but shikamaru's awesome!!! cool

yeah!!! My bro's got my back!!! heh... heart *hugs bro and shika together* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:43 pm
Alchemist Uchiha
Cybercoin

Yeah..the guy is cool.

*hisses* TRAITOR! *stalks off*

yo...dude...we all have our own opinions okay? don't get mad at someone for what they like and don't...  

shika_bro

Paena

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:59 am
YEE!! I love Shikamaru!! And I love it even more my boyfriend has Cosplayed as him..and has the costume laying around..so that's spiffy too. Yeee *points to Siggy* How can I not like Shikamaru when I love ShikaIno SOOO much.

Shika rocks. The fact he has no ambition...and still pulls off the amazing stuff he does..shows that if he eventually DID put his mind HARD on something..he'd more then achieve it. Shika-kun rocks *hugs Shikamaru*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:33 pm
Paena
YEE!! I love Shikamaru!! And I love it even more my boyfriend has Cosplayed as him..and has the costume laying around..so that's spiffy too. Yeee *points to Siggy* How can I not like Shikamaru when I love ShikaIno SOOO much.

Shika rocks. The fact he has no ambition...and still pulls off the amazing stuff he does..shows that if he eventually DID put his mind HARD on something..he'd more then achieve it. Shika-kun rocks *hugs Shikamaru*

yeah!!! Someone who agrees with me!!! heart *hugs* yay!!! Yeah, shikaIno is awesome!!! wahoo!!! My twin cosplayed as him and is makin' his avi modeled after him so that's awesome too mrgreen  

wielder-of-the-donuts

Paena

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:59 am
Hehe yes! I absolutely ADORE Shikamaru. In all of his lazy "Couldn't Care Less" ways. Hehe...Soo much love for that lazy a** deer....*Sigh*

My goal for my next anime cons is to find a plushie of him...because well...Why not?! hehe...Yah so Shika totally DOES rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:56 am
Paena
Hehe yes! I absolutely ADORE Shikamaru. In all of his lazy "Couldn't Care Less" ways. Hehe...Soo much love for that lazy a** deer....*Sigh*

My goal for my next anime cons is to find a plushie of him...because well...Why not?! hehe...Yah so Shika totally DOES rock.

I agree with you with every fiber in my being!!! heart xd *huggles Shika forever* I found a Shika plushie in japan...and the only site I know to find them has it sold out...I bought one in japan though^^ heart yay!!! *does a little dance* although you might be able to find one if you search through google or somethin' like that 3nodding  

wielder-of-the-donuts

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:21 am
so...anybody else? xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:55 am
Get them on ebay! Easiest way! But uh... watchout for the different sizes >.<. I bought 5 plushies, and accidentally wound up get five miniatures xd (but that was because I'm not too good with inches, it was my fault)

heart ~Shikamaru!~ heart  

Gate-chan

wielder-of-the-donuts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:27 am
BalmungLumine
Get them on ebay! Easiest way! But uh... watchout for the different sizes >.<. I bought 5 plushies, and accidentally wound up get five miniatures xd (but that was because I'm not too good with inches, it was my fault)

heart ~Shikamaru!~ heart

yeah, I was gonna do that if I didn't find 'em in japan 3nodding so...I guess I got lucky xd although I shop on ebay all the time! Go ebay!!! *does a little dance* whee  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff