Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:36 pm
Kiannga had been travelling a long time to reach Konoha. She didn't wear a foreheadprotector, and she dressed like any forgien girl from her home town would. Stretching out on Lillani's back she closed her eyes. The tiger had continued to travel, where as Kiannga had grown tired. Sitting up Kiannga looked ahead with a smile. The village was already in sight. She didn't plan on making any trouble here, just resting before continuing on her journey.

Lillani growlled and stopped moving, waiting for Kiannga to get off, which she did immediately and rubbed between the tigresses ears. "Great job." She breathed with a smile. No one would suspect Kiannga of any special ability except for being a forgiener with a pet tiger to protect her. And there was nothing wrong with that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:43 am
Okami sat quietly under a tree. She didn't want to think or do anything. Just sit there and dream. Dream of Sasori, her brother, dream of the Sand Village that she missed, and dream of what the day would be like when she and her brother were reunited.
Kera stood next to her. He had told Sasori he would keep their sister safe. He had a small part of Sasori's heart in him so he could protect little Okami, but she was the puppetmaster. Okami controled him in battle with her chakra, but now they werent battling, they were just sitting, and they liked it.  

Leasel

2,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

HaloNaruto11

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:16 am
User Image
Name: Mashashi Uzumaki
Weaponty: long Buster sword, scythe, hidden gun in sleave (It's like Vash's from Trigun)
Job: Ninja/Mercenary
Jutsu: All Dark Style (The only way to see the jutsu is to fight me)
Personality: A bit hyper, calm, not that active
History: Never was supposed to be in the ninja world. He is from Tokyo, Japan. A protal open in this class taking him into the ninja world. That has happened 5 years ago. He wants to go mback to Japan but the portal has still yet to open.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:00 pm
Name: Karqu Uchiha
Description: Member of Uchiha Clan. 14 years old. Fascinated by fish, ramen, curry, and barbeque. Carries a hilt filled with water that froms a variety of weapons as a weapon on missions. Very mischievious. Wears a necklace that has a tiger shark tooth, great white tooth, and a megadon shark tooth, used for his summoning .
Ablities: Sharingan, Ablity to preform jutsus with one hand, and Water control.
Weapons: Spring loaded kunai on back of shoe. Kunais and Shurikhan
Pic:User Image  

brightsword0

Versatile Paladin

12,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KankoSensei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:37 pm
Skye walks in the roads of Konoha aimlessly and bored out of her mind. In her thoughts she decides that she is gonna go eat at Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. So she starts to head in that direction while she yawns loudly. She rather not stay in her little house all day doing nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:13 am
((Ne, anyone else want to be under Kotone? Any genin, that is. ^^))

Kotone stretched her arms overhead, delighting in the slight popping sounds she heard coming from her back. That was a nice nap... the dark navy-haired young woman thought, getting to her feet and dusting her light gray kimono off. Not that it was actually dirty; it was one of her little habits, one that was hard to break.

Amethyst eyes scanned the horizon for any sign of the genin she'd been put in charge of. Disappointingly, save for the occasional bird on the wing, nothing broke the endless blue of the sky; nothing disturbed the relative smoothness of the carpet of grass under her feet.

"Strange..." Kotone mumbled, frowning a little even as she bent to pick up the book she'd been reading. "I know I told them to meet here for training. They should have been here by now..."

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

dwarfLeopard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:40 am
RP Name: Karin Inuzuka
Apperance: User Image
Pet: Shadow
Apperance: User Image
Personality: shy, quiet, doesn't really talk much. Loves to climb trees and walk on water. Likes to be distant from other people and the people are distant from her.
Weapons: Shuriken, Kunia, Demon-Wind Shuriken, Explosive Kunia
History: Daughter of Kiba, she never knew her mother. One of her goals is to find her mother before she dies. Past experiences in her life make her have nightmares of her mother dying a horrible death. (( Same dream everytime )) Met Shadow when she was 4 and they became best friends ever since. She can fully understand his words and they usually take walks together.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:26 am
Name: Hetake Kikyo
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Quiet, keeps to herself. Very rarely makes contact with others on her own. Extremely mysterious. Never really pays attention to others. Sometimes a bit lazy.
Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, etc.
History: She was raised and trained by her father Kakashi. Ever since she was little, she learned to respect him. She always enjoyed the time she spent with him because if they were using one of his weird methods of training, then they were just sitting around together and reading their books. She graduated from the ninja academy at a young age and passed the chuunin exams on her first try. It wasn't until Akatsuki became an issue Kakashi was going to start dealing with that she showed any interest in doing anything but train and read. Now she wants to fiht Akatsuki as best a she can in order to help every one.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Substitute Hero

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:24 pm
OOC: hey everyone! Guild newb El here! will this character be good enough for the rp?

Name: Ikaru Kitatsu
History: He's lead a pretty normal life, for a Kitatsu clan member. He was sent to the ninja academy at a young age, already being pressured to learn his clan's special jutsu. Seems a bit anti-social, but that may be because of his family's constant attacks...
Clothing: chunin vest covering the famous Kitatsu clan robes (white robes with leaf-patterning), along with his blue-black hair cut to shoulder length. Many of his classmates consider him a girly-man (bishonen)...
Personality: Quiet, and studious. Most people think his personality wavers on cold and calculating, and they're probably right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:37 am
User Image

tory nakamari
occupation: beast tamer (she can tame most wild animals and some demon's)
village: she comes from a small village that not very well know it resides in a forest in the land of fire. she's the only ninja to come from the village.
she trained in kohana under one of the sanin (jirya -_-) and graduated to black op leval in the space of 2 years.
she can be chidish and exstreamly annoying to people she see's as a rival
she loves to fight and doesn't care how strong her opposition is.
she;s cheeky, playfull and exstreamy smart although she acts stupid sometimes.
her strengths are ninjutsu and genjutsu.
her main type of attack is stelth attack.
she hates beeing spoken down to and will rebel agains any thing she thinks is wron. tory is a bit of a loner and a nomad she doesn't stay in the same place for very long, she loves forests and will mainy camp out in a tree (she's very clean though).

her wepons are kuni, shurikan and her pet:

User Image :jinko, vain, , strickt, loving to tory, and a sort of mother figure and voice of reason. she's just big enough to sit on torys head when there walking (and yes she looks like that)  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 pm
"try and consentrate tory" jinko sat under a large tree fanning herself with her tail. "but this is boaring i mean come on you would be board to sensie"
jinko sighed and walked over to tory her pink eyes flicking around the small clearing in annoyance "look if you don't practice tijutsu you'll never be able to master it now, start again"
tory rolled her eyes and got into a fighting stance "now start with the windmill leaf huricane and work up from there" jinko moved across the clearing siwftly and sat in front of a bush.
"slave driver" tory hissed before carrying on with her training.

(sorry no one was speeking)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 pm
((lol It's no problem. I was waiting for some one to speak before I did.))
Kikyo walked through the forest, not even paying attention to where she was going since she ws trying to read at the same time. She came into a clearing and ended up coming across a girl and some pink animal. She stopped and looked around. "... Funny... This doesn't look a thing like the ramen shop...... Excuse me. Mind telling me where we are?"  

animekittyninja-aka kiki

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:17 pm
(XD ditto)

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" tory screamed and fell in mid jump, hitting the ground.
jinko leapt away from the bush shaking her head "idiot."
she walked over to the new girl "who are you? why are you here?" it came out in a snarl.
tory jumped to her feet and rushed over picking jinko up, "i am sooooo sorry about that jinko sensi is a bit....touchie.......now what were you looking for?" tory scratched the back of her head nervously  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm
((lol XD))
Kikyo laughed a little and waved her hands while shaking her head. "It's no problem. I was on my way to the ramen shop to meet some one, but, well... I should have known better than to start reading my book. I guess I didn't even notice walking into the forest." She laughed nervously while looking else where and rubbing the back of her neck.  

animekittyninja-aka kiki

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:34 am
tory laughed "the raman shop is that way" she pointed somewhere to her left and the frownd "or it could be that way" she place a hand on her head in thought "um, hay jinko sensi you don't know where the raman shop id do'ya?" jinko rolled her eyes and tutted "you were right the first time"
jinko pointed to the same place tory had a few seconds before.
"who are you going to meet?" jinko enquired jumping down from tory's arms and servaed the girl before her  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff