Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
zombies vs humans (file 2) the mission of hell's edge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

so do u like resident evil
  yes
  no
  i love resident evil 4 *shoots a head* o yea it exploded
  only some of them
  never played it
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:27 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
"alright you asked for it" she kicked the axe out of her hand and shot an arrow and the lady "what the hell" she shot it at her head, the lady groaned and fell to the floor, she hears gun shots "what was that" runs over to where it was heard

leon-*hears someone comeing and turns round and points gun at her* FREEZ GOVERMENT AGENT DON'T MOVE
looks at him "you look firmiliar" she said and stoped running "what are you going to do? huh shoot me?" she smiled "government agent, havent see one of those around here before, so tell me, have they figured out where the corp is?"

leon- angel *puts away gun* your last location was unknown i would have thought u where going to stay away frome this stuf if u did survive the battle with lee *looks at her arm and sees scar* so how did u survive
"chopper got me to the hospital on time and they treated me before i died" she smiled "but its just scars now, i have them on my arms and on my chest" she looked at him "its nice to see you again, and i came back because i knew that something bad was going to happen, so i returned to my village to check on things"

leon-ha wrong time for a little family get togeather *pulls out gun* lets go meet the village *walks off to the path leading to the village*
'yea no kidding, why you think i came back" she walked next to him, "crazy lady with an axe" she whispered  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
looks at him "you look firmiliar" she said and stoped running "what are you going to do? huh shoot me?" she smiled "government agent, havent see one of those around here before, so tell me, have they figured out where the corp is?"

leon- angel *puts away gun* your last location was unknown i would have thought u where going to stay away frome this stuf if u did survive the battle with lee *looks at her arm and sees scar* so how did u survive
"chopper got me to the hospital on time and they treated me before i died" she smiled "but its just scars now, i have them on my arms and on my chest" she looked at him "its nice to see you again, and i came back because i knew that something bad was going to happen, so i returned to my village to check on things"

leon-ha wrong time for a little family get togeather *pulls out gun* lets go meet the village *walks off to the path leading to the village*
'yea no kidding, why you think i came back" she walked next to him, "crazy lady with an axe" she whispered

leon-same here *kicks open cabin door and shoots the person holding the axe inside* well they r not zombies  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:34 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-same here *kicks open cabin door and shoots the person holding the axe inside* well they r not zombies
"i know that, but whats making them so...you know, like on a killing spree"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-idk *searches around the cabin and grabs handgun bullits* here take them *gives them to her* we better split up we can cover more ground that way i will go to the village u take the other way  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:48 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

leon-idk *searches around the cabin and grabs handgun bullits* here take them *gives them to her* we better split up we can cover more ground that way i will go to the village u take the other way
she nodded and hid the bullets in the secret pockets on her dress "meet at the cliff in an hour ok" she turned and walked opposite of the village, where the forest is  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:55 pm
leon-*walks off into village* o crap *runs frome 30 villagers into a house* s**t *looks out the windo and sees one carrying a chinsaw* damit *pushes a book case in front of the door and hears the windo brake upstaris* s**t *runs up stairs and knocks down ladder* BURN *throws fire gernade out the windo to the croud below*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:58 pm
she looked around "something isnt right" she looked around, all of the animals slowly moving towards her "oh this isnt good" she shot a deer about to jump on her, all of the animals ran towards her, she screamed and ran "what the hell" she yelled shoot them  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:02 pm
Megamanexe709
leon-*walks off into village* o crap *runs frome 30 villagers into a house* s**t *looks out the windo and sees one carrying a chinsaw* damit *pushes a book case in front of the door and hears the windo brake upstaris* s**t *runs up stairs and knocks down ladder* BURN *throws fire gernade out the windo to the croud below*

leon- *pulls out tmp and aims at the head of the chainsaw guy* die *kills it in a rain of blood and pulls out shot gun and jumps out the windo into the croud below killing left and right*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:06 pm
she was at some distance from the animals, she pulled out the bullets and put them in her gun, she shot all of the little animals, leaving the big ones for her arrows, she stabbed some of them, the animals jumped on her tearing her dress "s**t" she said shooting them off "and this was brand new too" she stood up and kept shooting, slowly moving back to the village, not looking away from the animals  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:16 pm
lol sup guys long time no see. sorry ive been gone so long ive been on vacation(no computer sweatdrop ) so what did i miss and why did you start it like re4 i was reading the over one the 2nd war or something i like that one more but wat ever.  

Itachi_Uchiha5654

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:19 pm
leon-*surrounded runs out of bullits* s**t *the church bell rings and all of them drop there weppons*

guy-alson ne e so almon

others-*grons*

lady-aqua

guy-lord saddler *all go into a building going into a tunnel locking it behind them*

leon-*looks around* where is everyone going bingo *heads off into another part of the village*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:22 pm
animals start to return to their forest, she looked at them confused "umm ok" she walked back to the village, she hid her gun and looked at a shattered mirror "damn, this dress was so cute" she sighned seeing it was to scraps, she saw the people go into a building "hmm wonder what that could be"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:33 am
name- Arnold Lister Jr.
age- 24
race-(zombies or human) Human
abilities-(only 4) Strength, experience, secret weapon hold (not really an ability but he has one)
weapons- Automatic pistol, Sargent Speedy (illegal Russian machine gun), hand grenades and a Magnum revolver, and bazzokoid (One round)
history- Son of one of the better zombie hunters, he is much like his father only he thinks it smart to have a sniper on hand. He is very strong and not dumb. He is however, not always trustworthy like his father.
pic- User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:35 am
Arnold turns a corner and sees Angle. "Smeg." Aims the pistol at her. "State your name or I'll shoot the frell out of you."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas