Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:39 pm
...never mind then. I'll just die willingly in a pitiful death. Just cremenate me rather than bury me ok? Thanks!! xd biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:42 pm
ok then or u could not look her in the eye and not die  

keegy

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:46 pm
But don't you want to know what would happen if someone looks at Rune in the eye? I mean, I am. Besides, I volunteered for this exclusive mission and I'm not gonna give up on this. So, wish me luck!! 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:47 pm
fine u take the left eye ill take the right and maybe she will just try and beat us up and imperialmon PM can take her out  

keegy

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:54 pm
*light bulb pops on top of head* Hey, that's not such a bad idea! Why didn't you say so earlier? Alright then comrades, let's put this plan in action soon. Let's just hope Impedialdramon PM doesn't look her on the eye as well or our mission is jeopardize... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:58 pm
but imperialdramon PM took out armageddamon if he did that he can take on a taomon  

keegy

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:03 am
Really??? eek Yay!! We've got a powerful ally on our side!! Now things should be even from now on...the percent of getting out alive from this mission has rose from 1% to 25%. How great is that??? xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:12 am
yes well i think he did that ive only seen one of the digimon movies i havnt seen the one where diaboromon comes back  

keegy

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:19 am
If you look into runes eyes, if you're a human, you'll turn to solid Marble stone.
If you're a digimon, you'll go back to a digitama, than dissapate into data. It's like being shot by a Gizmon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:25 am
Imperialdramon PM, did you beat Diaboromon as well? I think I've seen that movie...not quite sure though. It's been a long time since I watched it. 3nodding I wonder if the creators will make another one for the new digimon season or something. Did you like the movie? I thought they were ok...  

Tear_Angel

keegy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:38 am
no omnimon beat diaboromon but that wasnt really diaboromon or something like that  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:54 am
Well anyways, I guess it's time to rest for the mission tomorrow. I hope Marth and Rune appears here. It was nice talking to you!! Thanks for taking your time to get this topic to its second page!! xd biggrin ^_^ Farewell, comrades!!  

Tear_Angel

keegy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:05 am
cya  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:20 pm
eek Holy f**K!!! When did you become a member?!
Rune:And whats all this with looking me in the eye, huh?!  

Marth_56

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:31 pm
Marth_56
eek Holy f**K!!! When did you become a member?!
Rune:And whats all this with looking me in the eye, huh?!

Um...*thinks hard* Oh yeah!! Since yesterday. 3nodding xd About the eye thing...ask keegy. He says that if I look you in the eye, Rune, something bad will happen to me. That something bad is death itself. 3nodding I doubt what he said so...let's have an eye contest!! Whoever drops dead is the loser!! sweatdrop biggrin  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff