Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
NEW ALL RACE EPIC RP, (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:47 pm

Char Name:Rurick
Personality: happy, tustful, figity, child like
role: good member
powers: know large amount of swear words
Weapons: rifles, pistols, bombs, random gunk
Other: lead engineer of a guild
Class: engineer
Appearance: stuped over, old, gray hair, child like eyes
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:10 am

Char Name:Logen
sex: Female
Personality: she is one of a kind she
role: she is a loner she work alone she is not evil , but she try to seek after friendship, with this she is only befriending the one who is kind in mind...
powers: She can control wind, and the only thing she did in the first 16 years of her life was, fighting and training
Weapons: a katana of light and a bow of light
Other: she have this view on life, that if someone is kind towards you you should be kind towards them even if the person is Evil
Class: Half snowtiger Half Elf, she can adjust how much she is of each, she can become a full snow tiger or a full elf or any degree in between

Snow Tiger appearence:

User Image

half elf half Snow tiger:

User Image

Elf:

User Image

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:04 am

(i would like to say *BLAM!!!!* "sweet i got a snow tiger........ oh poop it's a girl now i'm screwed".)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:03 pm

King Phar
(i would like to say *BLAM!!!!* "sweet i got a snow tiger........ oh poop it's a girl now i'm screwed".)

ha~~haa!

Wacram Glaziuz

Arage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:03 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

ha~~haa!

(A naked girl lol)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Arage
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

ha~~haa!

(A naked girl lol)

(bahahahahahahahaha xd ....... but she has a bullet in the sumuck...... meh)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:20 pm

Char Name: Annette
Personality: (optional) she is quiet and shy, but during a battle, she is confident. she keeps to herself most of the time and hides her emotions from everyone.
role: (team) (position) she is not evil, she can work with people, but most of the time she likes to keep to herself
powers: (optional) elemental control, mind reading
Weapons: scyfe, hidden mini knives
Other: (optional)
Class: (optional) half vampire, half reaper
Appearance:
(human form)User Image

vampire form:User Image

Reaper form: User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:19 am

Ahhhhhh phyco chic help help.

King Phar

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:00 pm

Disseverance silently climbs a tree near a worn path in the forest. He readies himself on a branch to jump down at a moment's notice. He patiently waits there for nearly an hour, his muscles tensed, ready to unleash his unbridled wrath. Then, just as he suspected, an enemy grunt, that looks like a strange mix of hog, human, and fish, waddles into view. His visible orange eye is wide as his pupil shakes with anticipation and excitement. If the little sword-fodder had looked up, he could have avoided his fate by spotting Disseverance's bright orange eye. The grunt had walked past him by about 5 yards when a larger, more menacing creature lumbers into view, obviously having trouble transporting his own weight. It has to use it's long, gigantic arms to keep itself upright. With one eye and was easily a story and a half high if it stood up straight, this creature could strike fear in the eyes of most fighters, but oddly enough, even though it's mass was enormous, it made not a sound when it walked. Disseverance was familiar with this strategy of distraction and deception. Disseverance's eye shook more and more frantically. He wasn't afraid, he was excited. His bloodlust was taking over him. Without much thought, he swung upside down under the branch we was on and pushed off of it with great force. One hand held one blade and his other hand contained several bombs. As he was falling near the big ogre, he sliced down it's back with his katana, and with his other hand, he placed the explosives in the deep cut created thereof. He landed and rolled out of the blast radius before the giant time bomb went off. An explosion and chunks of body parts follow after. Without hesitating, Disseverance uses the smoke and the surprise element to shuriken the grunt to death. The huge monster moans and doubles over. Without it's powerful back muscles, it was useless and good as dead. Disseverance runs and jumps over the bubbling pool of blood and organs, onto the brute's giant head, slashing wildly at it as brain and bone evacuate it's skull. Even after it was dead, he continued to do so until there was no head to destroy. He came back to reality, looked at the carnage and, underneath his mask, made a devilish grin. He knew he couldn't take on anything more than a small patrol by himself, but for right now, the only thing he thought about was that it was a good night. A good night indeed.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:01 pm

OOC: I'll be back in 10. biggrin

Disseverance

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Bump. I'm still here.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:16 pm

King Phar
who..me?

Aprilbaby1

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:23 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
who..me?
No idea...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:24 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
who..me?
the reaper form all the others are fine.

King Phar

Disseverance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:29 pm

OOC: The reaper form is awesome, in my opinion. There's nothing like a good girl with an evil, homicidal maniac on the inside.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff