Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blueberried

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:37 pm
Name/Nickname: Maddie
Interests: Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Twilight Series, Maximum Ride Series, and a couple more things.
Favorite Character: Max
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Max and Fang
Comments on Series: I think it is awesome xp (Of course) I just love how Max thinks and how.... I just think it is an awesome series and I love to read the books over and over 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:19 am
Name: LH
Interests: MR, Reading, Anime
Favorite Character: Oh i dont know either Max or Fang
Favorite Couple: Duh Max and Fang
Comments: I heart MR. I cant put the books down. I have read each one about 20 times. I cant wait for the 4th book. I already ordered it from Borders!  

kitty12019

notloc_evest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:49 pm
Name/Nickname:my real name is colton but i go by notloc
Interests: any fantasy book like MR.
Favorite Character: Total
Favorite Pairing/Couple: umm max and fang
Comments on Series: its a really good series i fell in love with it cuase max reminds me of my ex. but all the characters are really funny and have there kinda moment in the spotlight at least once which makes the book even better you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:11 am
Name/Nickname: Well, my friends that are really from back in the day call me Tre' cause, well, thats what my family called me, but, ^.^ mostly im just known as Fred. call me what you please I guess, juss' follow guild rules with it.
Intrest's: Reading, Writing, manga, wrestling, football, Basketball, track/field, snowboadring... err its kinda a long list. sweatdrop
Favorite character: Hmm.. Probably Fang.
Favorite Couple: Well, probably the majority of peoples couple, M & F.
Comment: Well, It's really a fantastic series, some of the descriptions are lacking, but he still manages to paint a vivid picture using the emotional emaphis on surroundings and relations to the flocks past experiances, the tale gets more indepth as it goes and it relates to a fantasy that nearly all people share, the wiah for wings. ^.^ In short, Awsomness!!  

Typhen

Kyrosues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:10 pm
Name/Nickname: Rob, yet I usually go by Kyro, my nickname. If ya wanna know how I got that kinda nickname, just ask. Everybody else has.
Interests: Reading, Manga, Anime, yaoi and yuri (( I'm bi, so yeah. >.> )), writing fantasy stories, dragons, music, and sitting outside in the dead of night out on the lake with the full moon out.
Favorite Character: Angel, the concept of an angelic little six year old taking over someone's mind to get a new toy always get's my vote. XD
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Uhhh, Max and Fang.
Comments on Series: : I love how sometimes the style makes it almost seem like Max knows she's in a book. I'm not obsessed, but I love the series and it's my all time fav. I mean, come on, who didn't cry when they where torturing Angel in the School? Or when Ari died? Also can't wait for 4th book and the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Name/Nickname: Almost everybody calls me Josh
Interests: Reading, skateboarding, video games, music
Favorite Character: Fang
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Fang + Max
Comments on Series: I can't put it down. One of the best series I have ever read.

iLIM3

Keoku Itsumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:19 pm
Name/Nickname: Keoku you can call me Keo though! ^^
Interests: Flying, Laptop, Other stuff I can't remember lolz
Favorite Character: All of em!! The ones I dislike are my faves cause I love to hate em!!
Favorite Pairing/Couple: I guess. Faxness (Fang&Max) but I don't know.
Comments on Series: Love it! Can't wait for the fourth book! Literally counting down the days!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:43 am
Name/Nickname: AdaK
Interests: Drawing (mostly fanart), writing (mostly .. sci-fi, adventure, spin offs), doing any type of sport (Soo not a sports freak sweatdrop )
Favorite Character: Iggy
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Im going to be different and not say Fang and Max bwahahah!! *evil cackle, chokes*. Eh, I like Fang and I like Max but Im not too thrilled about the pairing.
Comments on Series: The most awesome series you will ever read. James Patterson is a genius!! BRILLIANT!! Ah, the witty comments ^_^  

iLilias

Nirati

IRL Gekko

8,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:42 pm
Name/Nickname:Megan/ Meg
Interests:Anime
Favorite Character:Fang
Favorite Pairing/Couple:MaxXFang
Comments on Series:It's absolutely wonderful whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Name/Nickname: Ri
Gender: Female unless it was somehow changed without my knowledge
Interests: Drawing, reading, writing, Roleplaying with my many insane characters, Im not going to bother with putting Maximum ride because why else would I be here, random stuff, the list goes on and on
Favorite Character: Iggy
Favorite Pairing/Couple: Angel and Gazzy. they're just such an unlikely pair of siblings. Gazzy reminds me of my brother
Comments on Series: I really with I could be in it and experience everything firsthand although reading the book makes you feel that way anyway... The Movie on the other hand...In my opinion Its a bad idea but Ill bet it'll turn out amazing  

Rory Rose

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conversationalist 100

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Name/Nickname: Elf

Interests: Reading, drawing, writing, ice skating,

Favorite Pairing/Couple: Fang and Max(of course)

Comments on Series: It's just so good! I absolutly love it! Intriguing, and exciting, that's my kind of book!  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:03 am
Name/Nickname: Lupus / Wolfie
Interests: reading and tring to draw manga (wouldnt it be good if MR became a manga....) Rpg's, mmorpg's, wolves (scince my name is kinda partly latin for wolf)
Favorite Character: i'd have to say out of the flock Angel cos her powers are the best but i also like total and Dr. Valencia Martinez and Ella and annother charcter but im not allowed to say....
Favorite Pairing/Couple: well there kinda is no other intimate pairing other that max and Fang but i also like Angel and Total because they are good together
Comments on Series: one word AMAZING!! i could not put the first three down and im halfway through the 4th which i got yesterday  

lupus the lupine

begichwolf

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:18 pm
Name/nickname: My name is Jamie, but ...oh wait, I don't have a nickname.Darn.
Interests: Anime,Drawing,Manga,Reading MR, Bugging friends, Writing,MR (i kinda already said that)
Favorite Character: Iggy, he's cool. I used to like Angel, but, she scares me now
Favorite pairing/couple: Iggy and The Gasman (Not like THAT!) They make bombs and blow up stuff, its cool. Everybody pretty much Supports teh Faxness so, I will too.
Comments on series: My life is now complete.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:23 pm
Name/Nickname: John
Interests: Football, Basketball, Reading, History, Running, SLEEPING TILL 11:30!!!!( but only on Tues. Thurs. and Sat. )
Favorite Pairing/couple: stare i don't really care but sure Max and Fang...
Comments on Series: GREAT!!!!... right up there with the Inheritance Trilogy on my list, and some other great books too xd  

Vengeance99

~General Series Discussion~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces