Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Till_ (the) _End

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:42 am
--Can you stake my heart?--

I've always thought that.

I don't think she is human, but not vampire either.

No one powers really seem to work on her. If you can recall Jane or Edward can't do anything to her. Alice's powers are shady too.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:58 am
I've always thought that bella was not human.

My guess was that she is some kind of mythical creature, and I've been trying to find something, but I can't seem to.

Watch her be some reincarnated vampire princess or something. XD

-DiseaseFish-

Kellkolo

Shameless Lover

11,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:04 am
Can't....stop.....theorizing gonk gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:24 pm
Yeah, I might think she may be a bit vampire because she's pale, she can smell blood much more than everyone else, and ...... yeah, that's just what I think though.^^  

PurplGoddess565

Dare-2-Sing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:08 am
i don't think she's all human...there is something aboout her!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:49 am
Can humans seriously not smell blood, because I'm pretty sure I can.
Well, atleast my blood stressed  

octopus umbrella

alieinna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:01 pm
You know, when I first read Twilight, I kept thinking that maybe she WAS part vampire.. and that's an interesting theory, actually. Maybe she has like 1% vampire blood in her, enough to give her those special characteristics but not enough to truly do much to her... and to whoever was confused, it's her dad that's from Forks, not her mom. smile

Ahhh, theories... so much fun. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:46 pm
I don't think that the smelling blood has anything to do with it. I've been able to smell blood since I was little. I do think that there is something special about Bella. Her increased ability will be interesting to find out about. Super-clumsiness would be hilarious. Then saving Bella's life really would be a full time job. rofl And for eternity...  

Delusive-Verity

Dapper Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

alieinna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:49 pm
Lol, preventing Bella from making her clumsiness too disastrous for an eternity...

And yeah, I don't think smelling blood has much to do with it, either, unless it's just that she has a more violent reaction to it than most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:55 pm
But how would she be part vampire??? In order for that to happen one of her ancestors would have had to bear the child of a vampire... but vampires can't have kids.  

RisSohma

Raito Hatake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:27 am
looking_for_my_edward
i'd say about
80&#xhu;man
20&#xkl;utz

100&#xkl;utz

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:41 am
you have an excellent point. I guess we'll just have to wait 31 more days(right?) till Eclipse comes out...  

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

alieinna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:10 am
Wha? Vampires can't bear kids?

OMG.
(most likely stupid) theory time.

What if, when she was younger, she was also bitten, but not on such a large scale as she was in Twilight? Like, if she had just one drop of the vampire-ness in her blood.. am I making any sense?

Or.. maybe she's just another mythological creature that we're going to be introduced to in Eclipse. I mean, first we get vampires, then werewolves. What next?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:30 pm
Kellkolo
Could she possibly be half vampire? xDD (yes I know it's impossible)

Could it have something to do with her mom being from Forks? ( or was it her dad @_o ) Anyway, I refuse to believe there isn't something way different about her D:

It is not impposible for her to be half vampire. Actually she absolutley is after the first book. She was bitten by james but never fully changed thanks to Edward. That is how she is half vampire. But maybe she was already half vampire, before she meet Edward!!!  

perpetual_insanity_1213

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:37 pm
alieinna
Lol, preventing Bella from making her clumsiness too disastrous for an eternity...

And yeah, I don't think smelling blood has much to do with it, either, unless it's just that she has a more violent reaction to it than most.

Actually i think it would be less violent actually since she can't stand the smell as a human who's to say she won't be immune to it as Carlisle is!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff