Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Caenai Gyoesari - *In coma from getting iPod Touch* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:27 am
HINT: think a flying boy in green tights who fights a certain pirate with a missing hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:50 am
Peter Pan?  

Luminario

kazuo__hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:55 am
well, that riddle can have many answers to it... One could be that someone threw it at her which startled her into a seisure or something and by reflex cath the stick... But yeah, the answer is peter Pan for that one thing... Dang, missed the chance for an easy hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:30 pm
Peter pan mrgreen  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:31 pm
windtunnel009
Peter Pan?
Darn, you beat me to it. I knew without the hint, because he says it in Kingdom Hearts 2. I think that hint was kind of lame, because it practically gave it away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:20 pm
Kaz, if someone had thrown it, there would have been a mark. it was just a little twig, not some dart.

yea i know kaizuki, but nobody was acting like they had any idea so i added a hint. ill give you the ride tho, because you actually knew it. windtunnel seemed like he didn't know it and you deserve it kai...soooo....you get it. ill make the pic later.

Caeppuccino

kazuo__hoshino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:36 pm
scream WTF!!! I knew it because I've seen all the movies... oh what a joyus moment when they brought back said famous line In hook... That was my fav Peter Pan movie! ME WANT RIDE!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 pm
I said Peter Pan first sad  

Luminario

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:04 pm
*sighs* fine, ill give all 3 of you rides. btw, kaizuki, i got weirded out by your sig...i saw you in the GD with your topic "another GD'er has sold their soul" or something like that...i just didnt know it was you...until i saw that pic xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:37 pm
alright....theyre posted...sorry for the bad quality and the placement of your avvies...the Reppamon pic had something wrong with it so i had to put them there..  

Caeppuccino

Luminario

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:13 pm
Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:42 am
User Image  

Caeppuccino

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:03 am
Okay, here's my answer to your riddle. The stick, came off a tree that has a poisonous sap that constatly leaks out. The woman out of pure boredom grabs the stick and begins to twirl it. What she does not know, is that the stick has this poisonous sap, the sap is extremely deadly and can be absorbed through the skin and when it is absorbed, it spreads through the body at a massive speed, which was made faster since she was walking increasing the rate of her blood flow and spreading the poison to her body at an alarming rate. The poison then kills her from the inside, causing her to fall to the ground dead. Am I right? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:22 am
nope! xd the answer is actually pretty simple...should i just tell you guys?....nah...ill let you keep trying...but maybe if you guys help me figure out what to make the guild im going to make into...i might tell you User Image

((and you know...i might need artists for this new guild of mine! and since you're all so fabulous in this guild...User Image))

Caeppuccino

keegy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:24 am
im so hot in this shirt im wearing its black SLIM-MING  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items