Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you train?
Repeatedly fight single computers
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Fight in free-for-all matches with you and 3 others (computers and/or humans)
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Set a team of people up against you that you repeatedly fight
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Make a complicated system that helps you get better
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Just do whatever you feel like
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
other
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

Best Jerky

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:01 pm
I like to fight a team battle 3 on 1. # lvl. 9 CPU's. I stoped playing for a while so i'm just warming up. And i play at scool with noobs. Heck one lost to a lvl. 9 Peach. I practice with 3. Noobs!  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:16 am
Jebrone_krono
I know people who can beat 3 lvl 9's on a team (any buddy on a team). and they know how to get a lvl 10 character (very cheating computer). No kidding. I will explain how to get them later.
I battle them constintly and i get way better that way. we also learn new tachniques that brings are skill up. I know so many techniques that are very cheating.

Hey how do you get level 10's anyway?  

Keyes Vaultna

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:28 pm
yeah how do you get level ten computers ???  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:32 pm
yeah how do you get level ten computers ???  

Phantom_Renegade

Bururian

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:33 pm
I train always against Link.
I know his every single move, that way I can counteract all of them, Except I have a hard time breaking the Sword Plant move.

I always play a few rounds with a level 9 link, then move up to 2 level 9 links' and then if I feel Suicidal, 3 Level 9 Links.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:56 am
I find my fav character (that doesnt suck) and train against lv 9's and as many humans as possible.  

Caerwyn_Tactics

Imadud

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:12 pm
I can beat actually beat anyone but to me is borin fightin lv9 cpu so playin with humans are my best tranin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:13 pm
i personally beleive unless you plan to play team tournaments or smash fests playing multiple people isnt going to help your game, if you listen to people who can seriously play the only way is to practice your technical game in practice mode and then integrate it into your fighting while practicing against friends  

Blew_Hare

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:33 pm
Blew_Hare
i personally beleive unless you plan to play team tournaments or smash fests playing multiple people isnt going to help your game, if you listen to people who can seriously play the only way is to practice your technical game in practice mode and then integrate it into your fighting while practicing against friends

technical skill is good, but dont forget mind games  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:20 pm
Phantom_Renegade
Blew_Hare

technical skill is good, but dont forget mind games

*I see you hold you're skills* neutral  

Imadud

vivi is my master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:49 pm
my personal style is i fight 3 lvl 9s at 2.0damage percent with no items( sometimes i put all items if i want to spice things up)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:40 pm
i always play free-for-all, all computers at level 9, and play link against other strong warriors such as seamus, captain falcan, and fox!  

Pow in the Wow

Blackie the Cow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:34 am
Is it me or does everyone seem to think the ultimate training method is three lvl. 9 cpu's on a team against you...... stare
What's the point of fighting three lvl. 9's when there's always going to be someone out there that can beat the living daylights out of you regardless of that fact. It's better to train with friends because that's the real deal. Remember folks you train to play against people not cpu's. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:51 am
My trainings? I usually go against 2 level 9 computers... whoever I feel like fighting at the moment. After beating them a few times, I fight 3... I don't usually do very good against three, unless I have Mario... but I can squeeze a win alot of the times.  

Keiter

ArcVyse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:12 pm
1. You should always train against humans

2. If you have no other choice, and you must train with CPU's, never EVER train against lvl 9's. You must train you ability to combo lvl 1's, as they have a greater, more human method of DI, and an extreme one to follow at that.

Lvl 9's are unrealistic, they powershield too often, and do nothing a human would do.

Training against lvl 9's may work if you don't play at an advanced level, but once you do begin to train in aspects of Shuffl'd attacks and wavedashing, you can only become worse by playing against lvl 9's.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff