Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:35 am
Krusadin
The girl looked at Arage and chuckled.
"Dang, man! You sound more hufflepuffy than I do. But we need to guide our little lambs who are lost, doncha think? Just doing ma duties. "

And she took a gum-packet from her pocket and offered some to Arage.
"Bluballblorp? They're ma faves."

Looking at them through the carridge window. "Hm... Bluballblorp... they're good." she said to herself giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:41 am
"Why not," he said, taking a piece and putting it in his mouth. "And I'm in Ravenclaw by the way..." he quietly said, chewing the gum.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:51 am
"Yeah I know" said the girl smirking "'Cause you're Arage...Baldiedorbe or sumthin', anyway you're pretty famous around school. Best grade in herbology among the fifth-graders. They put yer pictures in the main lobby if you do sumthin' good. I never been up there in the wall myself."
The girl munched her gum and rolled her brown eyes.
"So anyway, I know you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:53 am
"And my name's Dandellion Triumph."
As the girl spoke her name outloud a boy in the garriadge snorted loudly.
The girl ignored him.  

Krusadin

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:03 am
The carriedge starts moving and heading toward the castle. "Finally... I can't wait for the feast... I'm starving."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:03 am
"Baldador," he said, correcting her. "And nice to meet you Dandellion," he said, nodding at her. "Didn't know my picture was on a wall..." he added quietly, blushing a little.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:09 am
"You must really like them herb-stuff. I'm more of an action-kind-of-person. I really like potions, though. Like, when they explode or turn you into a mouse and you never really know what will happen. I also like quidditch, I'm the vice-keeper. Never get to play in a real game but hell, do I practice for it."
As she spoke the garriadge stopped and the boy ran out of there. Dandellion rose up and stretched herself. Then she went to the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:13 am
Ayame also gets out of her carriadge and enters the castle, just to be soaked in cold freezing water, courtesy of Peeves the ghost. (g2g bbl)  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:34 am
"Naughty, naughty, Peeves," he said, walking past him without a care. He went over and sat at the Ravenclaw table, taking out a leaf and playing with it, making it change shape and color.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:40 am
Some of Arages classmates nod him or say:"Hello" but most of them wait eagerly for the teachers to be introduced. One seat is empty...
The school headmaster starts his speech.
Suddenly someone throws Arages head with a paperball. The paper lands before him on the table and opens up magically.

It says: Send forward. Duel of two students is taking place in the highest
tower at midnight. We want some audience. Be there or be square.

Some of the other students seem to be reading somehing too...  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:52 am
He threw the paper to his neighbor, not caring about it as he continued to play around with the leaf. "Hungry," he said, waiting for the feast to begin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:59 am
"oOw my eye!" someone mumbled and threw the paper back at you. It missed and hit the Ravenclaw male-prefect. He glanced furiously around him and then started eating, for the meal had appeared.

The teachers table still had one seat empty.
Soon everyone finished eating and it was time to go upstairs.  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:05 am
"Mmm that was good," he said, standing up and stretching. He walked in line to his dorm room, unpacking his stuff from his suitcase and into the bedside trunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:31 am
A boy came to the room witout knocking and started to give out timetables. A fat boy looked at his and screamed:"NOOO! That d**k of a Snape first thing in the morning...With slytherins!"
"That's nothing. Herblore with Hufflepuffs, yuck!" said the other boy.
You finally got yours and here's what it said

Monday

8-10 Transform. All houses.
10-11 Defence. All houses.
11-12 Spells own house
12-13 History own house
11pm-0am Astrology

Tuesday
8-10 Potions with slytherin
10-11 Herbology with Hufflepuffs

(too lazy to finish the timetable, We'll just improvise)  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:41 am
"Damn, Herbology all the way on Tuesday," he said, sighing with disappointment. "Oh well, I guess I can wait," he said, throwing his Timetable on the bed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff