Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Werewolves or Vampires
  werewolves
  vampires
View Results

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:21 pm
werewolves because theyre all moody like me!!!
mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
i love vampires a whoooole lot but i can relate to werewolves better and...
im a sucker for jacob
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
he is so saaad!!!
i wanna give him a big ol' hug!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:37 pm
Vampires are so much better than werewolves. For one thing they don't have an oversized tounge or big ears but they are so sexy and smooth. They are by far by favorite supernatural creature.  

misohead

Fifii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:17 pm
misohead
Vampires are so much better than werewolves. For one thing they don't have an oversized tounge or big ears but they are so sexy and smooth. They are by far by favorite supernatural creature.

now hold on new moon wise, you don't know that werewolves have oversized tounges, although i do agree with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:32 pm
misohead

User Image
Vampires are more mature and have a better handle on there temper. And yes, they are absolutely sexy.  

Scandalous bb

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:36 pm
my friend made a lame but funny joke, how can vampires be so hot if they are generally cold all around blaugh stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:05 pm
vampires because i couldn't stand it if i were always 109 degrees sweatdrop  

proof_of_life

Fashionable Citizen

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Survivor 150

Briana-Babie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:00 pm
Vampires because immortality... plus vamps are hot blaugh heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:33 pm
I prefer vampires because they seems more graceful, mature and mysterious  

Somei Yoshino

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:10 pm
Vampires because they are beautiful, graceful, mysterious, good-looking, etc. I love them heart Vampires are my favorite dark creatures ever since I read my first vampire novel, which was Demon in My View.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:24 pm
LittleRedd
Although I would have to say vampires, there is a certain element of coolness to the werewolves. For one, they are far more masculine and have a kind of rough, untamed vibe about them that can definitely be hot.

Still, vampires rule. More attractive, mysterious, there's the whole predator/prey thing that's totally sexy, and the eternal life/damnation thing is a plus. Gotta go with the vampires.

I totally agree. xd
Plus, I've always just had a fascination with vampires, even before Twilight. heart  

SunKissEdx3

Kagome_SanAngeloTexas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:03 pm
Vampires. I've always been more of a Vampire girl , even before the Twilight series came out. so yeah....Vampires are just soooo mysterious and alluring.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:47 pm
VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SEXIER LOL.....and they seem nicer and more in control than werewolves....  

The_Confused_Child

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:59 pm
I really like vampires more. I don't know what it is about them, I just them much more appealing. Except for one just wants to kill one *shudders*. But yeah, vampires.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:28 pm
The_Confused_Child
VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SEXIER LOL.....and they seem nicer and more in control than werewolves....

the last part is debateable, for example you can compare jasper's struggle for control to jacob's, and rosalie was as mean as say paul.  

Fifii

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces