Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Ello ^^ Will You Help Me In My Quest?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my dream avatar?
  Its Cute ^^
  Its Ugly >.<
  Its ok I guess...
  Poll Whore Option
View Results

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:27 am
Bought Yokai's Treasure
Next Quest Icemist Dragon Gown  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:42 am
Well now I'm only about... 5k or so from the dress ^^ the pixie and elegant viel and ankle things will take forever to save for xd  

Ladi Sam

BUCK3T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:56 am
I hope you finish your quest.

I have a suggestion that would make your dream avatar alot cheaper. If you would wear Gift of the Goddess (Athena's Enlightened Shoes) instead of the angelic anklets it would cut the price by a significant amount.

I think Athena's Enlightened Shoes (on my feet) look better anyways.

But again, that is just a suggestion.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:24 am
[Nuisance]

I have a suggestion that would make your dream avatar alot cheaper. If you would wear Gift of the Goddess (Athena's Enlightened Shoes) instead of the angelic anklets it would cut the price by a significant amount.

Wow thanks ^^ I'm going to go to the 'dream avatar generater' place and see what those would look like ^^  

Ladi Sam

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:28 am
Ladi Sam
[Nuisance]

Wow thanks ^^ I'm going to go to the 'dream avatar generater' place and see what those would look like ^^

It does look nicer ^^ *saves and changes information*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:40 am
You didn't have to gimme the green paper hat....I was trying to get rid of my excessive stuff (and help you).
But I hope I helped.  

Krusadin

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:47 am
Krusadin
You didn't have to gimme the green paper hat....I was trying to get rid of my excessive stuff (and help you).
But I hope I helped.

You helped a lot ^^ Any type of donation is very helpfull toward my goal. Tehehe... I have some paper hats laying around that I can't seem to sell ^^' Well... Guess its something that you can donate to someone else ^^'  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:49 am
Ladi Sam
Ladi Sam
[Nuisance]

Glad I could help.

c:

BUCK3T

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:50 am
[Nuisance]
Ladi Sam
Ladi Sam
[Nuisance]

Glad I could help.

c:

I'm Glad you informed me ^^ That cut back on the costs... A LOT 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:57 am
Good luck with this all!  

PARAD0X X

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:01 am
Cromby
Good luck with this all!

Thank you for your support ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:06 am
How'd you come up with the idea for your dream avi?

BUCK3T

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:19 am
[Nuisance]

I was looking around at different avatars and I saw the tails... and the fox ears... And I really love foxes ((I have no clue hiow to make the plure)) So I fould the dream avatar place and added those items then found other things that I thought where cute... I liked the dress so I went in search of some blue to go with it and found the fan ((Already had a multi-colored one like It on my wishlist)).... I love hair ribbons so I was rather happy to find those ^^ And the winged anklets I thought made it look pretty... ^^' So pretty much I based most the the things to look good with the tails/ears and added here and there.... I'm not fond of the avatars that are completely loaded with stuff and mis-matched  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:29 am
Ladi Sam
[Nuisance]

I was looking around at different avatars and I saw the tails... and the fox ears... And I really love foxes ((I have no clue hiow to make the plure)) So I fould the dream avatar place and added those items then found other things that I thought where cute... I liked the dress so I went in search of some blue to go with it and found the fan ((Already had a multi-colored one like It on my wishlist)).... I love hair ribbons so I was rather happy to find those ^^ And the winged anklets I thought made it look pretty... ^^' So pretty much I based most the the things to look good with the tails/ears and added here and there.... I'm not fond of the avatars that are completely loaded with stuff and mis-matched

Oh, I see.

I'm not too fond of the cluttered avatars either. Once I finish this avatar with two more items, I am going to help my friend finish his.

BUCK3T

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:36 am
[Nuisance]
Ladi Sam
[Nuisance]

Oh, I see.

I'm not too fond of the cluttered avatars either. Once I finish this avatar with two more items, I am going to help my friend finish his.

Thats cool ^^ I donate to different people from time to time. After I get this one done I'm going to try and help my sister with hers ^^  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff