Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
When .hack Made you go ~AARRGG!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite twin blade?
  Kite
  A-20
  Natsume
  Sora
  Shugo
  Alkaid
  Azure Flame Kite
View Results

x umeko yoko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:27 am
x-Rorein
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein
They're not bad they are evil!! D<

And Shugo need to go burn in a fiery abyss with Piros D<<

Yes evil D:
Yes, Shugo and Piros are going to die !
Can I push them into the fiery abyss or do you want the honor?

You can do whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:49 pm
Oh yeah! Bout time I found this thread!

Okay-o!
About the wiseman thing, he was actually a very excellent tool for me. (personally) But then again I always determined what skills my team members would use in the first 4 games instead of leaving them on their own.

nuff said now with the bitchy complaining'

Sakaki... I want to stab his butt! (dont' ask why there I just decided that since you see his butt in a lot of cutscenes) I like his character design but his personality is crappy! (woah! Another reason to stab his butt!) [okay this joke is getting old I'll stop while I'm ahead]

Alkaid's death... made me cry.

Virus core collecting! I HATED that!

Okay this one didn't make me go auggghhhhh! But it did make me twitch.
The e-mails you exchange with Endrance... What defiled poor Elk's mind!?

Bringing Elk along on a dungeon run! (HES USLESS!!!!)

Bringing Sora along on a dungeon run! (HE NEVER HEALS YOU! that butt head!)[again with the butts... sweatdrop ]

Going through that dungeon with 15 levels just to save Mia only to be creamed 5 levels down when you're already level 99!!!
*grumbles/fumes* I never did beat that dungeon.

Mia's death.

Atoli's whining (I wanted to shoot her!)

Sakubo's fight (with the phase) That was annoying and gay. Bringing Saku on a dungeon run with you was annoying to hear her comments.

The dungeons where the rocks come rolling after you. No fun at all!

The dungeons where there are a gagillion monsters and levels and they're all too strong or too weak.

Gasbag... I mean Gasbards voice. It's annoying... just annoying... I wanted to pop him with Haseo's scythe when he completed the job upgrade.

Dapan Chan

fk12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:17 pm
ARGHs-
•AIDA . I'm surprised no one mentioned him yet. WHAT. A. b*****d. gonk
•Elkdrance. No. Elk was cute, sweet, and STRAIGHT. WTF happened?! Oh, yea, Mia... Dammit, CC Corp!
•The sudden existence of chatspeak in G.U. ... At least it's mostly LOL and crap. If they ever actually HAD true n00b chatspeak... I'd cry.
•Haseo yelling at Atoli for saying how beautiful The World is. emo It hurt, because I'm sometimes that way in Ragnarok Online.
•How ugly the Flick Reaper armor looks in //Roots
•Tabby
•The fact they changed Mecha Grunty's voice in Volume 2. emo I liked the first one better.
•Collecting virus cores. xd That's the reason I haven't gotten anywhere in //QUARANTINE.
//IMOQ Skeith battle. b*****d killed me 8 times.
//IMOQ Magus battle. I... didn't notice the leaf attack until the third time.
•Balmung: *attacking physically tolerant head of Gorre* IT'S NOT WORKING! D:
Me: *commands him to attack the magically tolerant one*
Balmung: *...doesn't*
•^ Same thing when fighting Cubby. (Yes, I like giving bosses nicknames. ninja And Cubia's is Cubby.)
•[Spoiler?]The fact Endrance is the only guy Haseo can marry. ;-; But I wanna marry Azure Kite! *shot*

*SOB*s-
•"Last" episode of //SIGN. (I was 12, okay? xd )
•Gardenia's whole, "Flower's lives are short..." thing. Dammit! I thought the same thing Kite did.
•Berserk Skeith vs. Magus. I criiiieeed~
•That whole Coite-Bodher scene in Volume 2. I don't even like Alkaid, but damn.
•I almost cried during the Great Deception scene. It was just... aaggghhh.
ninja The Vol. 3 trailer makes me want to cry, and I have no idea why. [Wait...] Actually, it's probably from seeing G.U.!Cubby. AGGHH, NO! I DON'T WANNA FIGHT HIM AGAIN!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:30 pm
Gray Wolf-Chan
x-Rorein
Can I push them into the fiery abyss or do you want the honor?

You can do whee

*pushes Piros and Shugo in a conveniently located fiery abyss* yay!

Dapan Chan
Gasbag... I mean Gasbards voice. It's annoying... just annoying... I wanted to pop him with Haseo's scythe when he completed the job upgrade.

Lmao… Gasbag xD  

x-Rorein

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:38 pm
fk12
ARGHs-
•[Spoiler?]The fact Endrance is the only guy Haseo can marry. ;-; But I wanna marry Azure Kite! *shot*
If you gonna take it that far lets let it be Yata. *shot*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:38 pm
Arghs
1. Virus core hunting in //Quarintine...frustrating but I got it done.
2. Watching Shugo use the bracelet like 50 times and not get any bad side affects but if you do it then "ahhh!!! I died!"
3.Gaspard kept calling Haseo a n00b in the begining of G.U. *sighs* Thats just annoying to hear after a while.
4. Fighting Skeith in //Infection. b*****d to fight sometimes.
5. Fighting Cubia in....general. He was a pain to fight.
6. Fighting Ovan at the end of G.U. vol.2. Geez he was hard. Couldn't believe how much damage he did on me and he kept getting healed.
7. Fighting Sakaki was annoying
8. Shugo....just Shugo. he was too annoying for me.
9. When Wiseman was my only healer...><
Sadness: Sobs
1. Alkaid's death...almost cried at that.
2. In Sign when Tsukasa came back with the medicine to heal the grunty and it dies as soon as he gets there. I cried...I'll admit it.
3. At the end of Quarintine, after seeing what Elk did for Kite. I almost cried.  

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

Lunaris Core

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:24 am
fk12
ARGHs-
•AIDA . I'm surprised no one mentioned him yet. WHAT. A. b*****d. gonk

I'm glad I'm not the only one. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:49 am
x-Rorein
XxGrieverxX

GETTING J VIRUS CORES MADE ME WANNA KILL SOMEONE. DDDD<
I remember tring to get those... that made me throw something at my tv...o.o

Yes..I was so desperate to find those cores that I searched up a Game Guide online to see which monsters carried them. sweatdrop
But even then it was frusterating.

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:22 pm
User Image I'm going to copy everyone now. >D

Arghs
+ Virus core hunting. I'd ALWAYS get some shitty armor instead of the core I needed. That and the enemies were annoying to find. I didn't really have the patience for it.
+ Wiseman and his specialness... I've already bitched about that. XD
+ Dying in the middle of a dungeon in INFECTION-QURANTINE.
+ Atoli. God, she's so irritating.
+ Data Draining during avatar battles. I can't aim worth crap sometimes and I get really frustrated.
+ Tabby. She makes me want to slaughter countless children.
+ Going into a dungeon my level in INFECTION-QUARANTINE and STILL dying... sometimes I'd be in dungeons lower than my level and I'd still get my a** kicked.
+ Kite. He was too much of a doormat. He ALWAYS agreed to do stuff for other people. Like that stupid quest with Rachel when you have to go find everyone and trade their items for them. WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST MEET UP IN THE SAME GOD DAMN ROOM?
+ Running out of GP in INFECTION-QUARANTINE. It never happened in G.U.
+ Grunty racing. My sister had to do it for me because I was so pissed off at it.

Sobs
+ ... oh wait, I forgot I don't have tear ducts. :/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:52 pm
Arghs
¤ Beating the final boss in G.U. volume in both combat and avatar, then watching the cutscene after the victory to having the cutscene not playing properly with a weird sound then trying to skip that cutscene to get a blank screen with the same funny noise for a minute, then cleaning the disc putting it back in my PS2 with still the same funny noise, then restarting my PS2 to beat the final boss again and quickly cutting that cutscene. Then trying to watch that cutscene in the movie player but it is glitchy and trying to skip the rest of the cutscene to get back to the movie player menu screen only to have an obvious delayed response from my PS2.

¤ The next day playing volume 2 after beating the AIDA gatekeeper and watching the cutscene with the Azure buddies to have the power flash off for a split second for the third time that day (it was totally random) then having to beat the gatekeeper again.

¤ Beating Rainy and Cloud with saved data from G.U. volume 1 with most characters at level 50, and nearly dying with Gaspard as my healer, to later found out he didn't have Repth. sweatdrop

Crying Moments
¤ I don't have one...yet, or I forgot.

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:12 pm
Arghs
*Gaspard-I just wish the Terror of Death would kill him
*Atoli- Annoying little p***k and she looks like a total ret
*Getting really far in GU2 then dieing at the doppleganger, forgetting I didn't save and starting nearly at the beginning of the game. I haven't bothered to play since...
*Virus Core Hunting  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:31 am
(Just so you know, Alkaid is a Macabre Dancer not a twin blade)

Moments when .Hack// made me go Arggg.

When Sakaki wouldn't shut up. (I wanted to strangle him)
When Piros was turning all those weird colors in the original game.
Piros and Piros the Third
Gaspard
The million level dungeon to fight Maha/Macha so you could get Mia back.
Data Draining alot gave you a game over.
Mandragora (enough said)
Haseo's original attitude.
When Macha died (In .Hack//Sign)
When Sora was data drained.
And when Kamui and the knights killed the A.I. (.Hack//LOTTB)

Crying moment

When Alkaid died. (yes, I actually cried)  

Rexxie Alex

Hilarious Friend

9,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Jack2634

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:41 am
Heh, you wouldn't know any of us liked .hack from looking at this thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:27 pm
I haven't played the previous .hack games like .hack//quartine, sounds pretty annoying :/ Plus I can't buy it, but I have .hack//gu 1 & 2 waiting for the 3rd

ARGHS
-repeating storyline in the first and secound gu game, go through another tournament yeah... Hopefully it won't take up like the whole story in the next game like the first one and somewhat of the secound one

-the fight agaisnt Ovan at the end of the secound game, it was hard, I died for the first time... well I was going too but I shut off the game because I was running out of items and my characters were level 82. >_o I had to level up another 10 levels it was a lot easier than the first time when I fought him again
-having to get all the bonus stuff, that takes another 10+ hours after you beat the game to get it all

-Haseo's attidude towards Atoli in the first game, made me sad when he yelled at her

-Shino in .hack//Roots, I thought she was just using Haseo when she was an emotional wreck when Ovan was missing

-Sakaki, I hate him, using Atoli like that (wants to shoot him, yeah you can probably tell that I don't like people using people it makes me argh >_< )

-Piros the Third (no point in explaining he's just too weird o_O )

Sad/Crying Parts
-Shino being data drained and Alkaid being data drained, I think I cried when in .hack//Roots cause Haseo looked so sad when Shino got data drained, it was a pretty sad scene cause that was when Haseo went insane pretty much =X
I was sad when Alkaid got data drain, I didn't get why that scene wasn't made into one of those mini-movie clips *shakes fist that was an important part*

-hmm I don't remember much else .hack//SIGN I watched a long time ago so I don't remember much from it  

Ceida

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:49 am
Jack2634
Heh, you wouldn't know any of us liked .hack from looking at this thread.

User Image Oh I know. XD  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces