Submit

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 am
All of my Blood+ dreams end up being DivaxRiku somehow. I wonder why? xd rofl *coughFAVEPAIRINGcough*

I had a real sweet one the other day that involved Diva and Riku on a picnic.......Diva was hand-feeding grapes right into his mouth. heart

*wishes for more dreams like this one*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:49 pm
Thats so sweet 4laugh

I had a (day) dream the other day. I became Diva's chevalier. heart I was her fave too biggrin I was happy for the rest of the day. lol  

san-hikari

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:22 pm
Haha, that sounds fun. I can only really dream when I'm asleep or awake but extremely exhausted.

I did have this one dream recently. It kinda scared me, though... Pretty much, my family doesn't exactly like the occult- vampires, werewolves and the lot. (Especially books and shows like Blood+)

I was dreaming that I'd been bitten by something, though I wasn't sure if I was vampire or werewolf, but I'm leaning towards vampire. I had been kicked out into the world and I had to steal and stuff- then I ran into my best friend who likes werewolves, and apparantly, she was a werewolf in my dream. So we run into each other without recognizing who the other was and we fight until we're forced into close combat and suddenly realize we're friends. But its raining and we know that we've been turned into mortal enemies, so we don't know what to do at this point.
Now, the funny thing is, I still don't know what I am, but I know we're enemies- so that explains why I must have been a vampire. After that I wasn't sure where I was when I woke up because it was real, just a bit too real for simple dreaming...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:12 pm
~I finally got my blood+ dream ROFL~

~I was supposed to be taking notes in class but the lecture was feaking boring and before I knew it, I fell asleep sweatdrop , oh well, might as well recount it ^^~

The figure was running down a hilly slope, panting as he tried to escape the being who was chasing him... He didn't know what happened back then, he was talking to a girl then the next thing he knew, he was seeing her corpse, with her blood in his face and hands... That's when he sensed someone gazing at him and out of sheer panic, bounded of the building and headed for the outskirts of town... he had arrived at a wooded glade... panting as he stopped to catch his breathe... but no sooner than he did that when a blade pierced through his chest... He slowly looked back, trying to see who did it... he only saw a pair of crimson eyes glowing as he fell with a thud to the ground...

~The stupid bell announcing class was finished rang at that moment... That dream was a total cliffy T-T... I did the narration in 3rd person's view since I can't figure in 1st person view ^^~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:20 pm
That's kinda scary... neutral I had a dream not too long ago that was scary, but it wasn't frightening, it was an axious seperation sort of sad. It was a dream about DNAngel, though, so I probably shouldn't post it...~.~"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:50 pm
-_-; omigosh, i had a blood+ dream not too long ago. it was short but weird as heck. i thought the moon was going to crash into the earth or something and i'd teleport to somewhere and freak out because i didn't know where i was. i was walking through this crowd of people and there was solomon in the crowd looking over his shoulder at me. it creeped me out because it was like this evil grin and i thought "I'M GOING TO DIE!!"
yeah, needless to say it was really weird and scary. i had that dream right after i watched episodes 23 and 24 on youtube where haji and solomon fought. i thought solomon had killed haji until he finally showed up at the end of the episode so i guess that explains why i thought he was going to kill me in my dream. @_@; i don't know, still trying to figure it out. i should probably stop though because i don't think i'll ever get it. i'm so weird sometimes. xp  

YamiCheza
Crew

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:33 pm
lol. I wish that Solomon was in my dreams!! He reminds me of a wavy-haired version of my boy Ben. Haha  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:21 pm
oh em geee, i had this dream where i as running away from saya, and haji whee came to safe me.... it was really weird but i still thought i was kool

The Infamous Atomika

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:58 am
I had one, finally, last night! biggrin

I was Saya! I was at my school...and someone picked a fight with me. I refused to fight him, but he still fought w/ me. When I was called down to the principal's office, I was asking everyone if they believed me when I said "I didn't do anything!" No one really believed me, so I asked Hagi! And he said, "Saya, I am your chevalier..." And I was like, "Do you or not?" To which he replied, "Yes," firmly. >w< Fangirlish dreams come true! ^-^ Riku and Diva were there, too, appearing randomly...>w<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:15 pm
Lunar Pillow I Choose You
I had one, finally, last night! biggrin

I was Saya! I was at my school...and someone picked a fight with me. I refused to fight him, but he still fought w/ me. When I was called down to the principal's office, I was asking everyone if they believed me when I said "I didn't do anything!" No one really believed me, so I asked Hagi! And he said, "Saya, I am your chevalier..." And I was like, "Do you or not?" To which he replied, "Yes," firmly. >w< Fangirlish dreams come true! ^-^ Riku and Diva were there, too, appearing randomly...>w<
xd  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

finding_purpose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:54 pm
every night i wish saya would crawl up onto me and gush my blood from my body with her mouth... but when my eyes close i see the darkness and nothing else... sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:22 am
Woah. I just had another really weird one last night. eek

Okay, first off, it felt like I was Riku. I had his body and such, and saw the dream through his perspective. Diva was there too......but the weird thing was that we were in this pink, frilly dollhouse together! She was pouting and complaining about the color, wanting it to be blue, and Riku was trying to smooth her over while Saya went to buy the paint. It wasn't working, and she picked up plastic flowers in a fit of rage and threw them into a "fire" made of that thin paper stuff. Riku tried to put a comforting arm around her, but she kept screaming and crying that the color was all wrong.

Finally, Saya came back, and motioned Riku to come closer. She said, "How badly does Diva want this paint?"

Riku replied, "Uhm....pretty badly." and motioned in the direction of the screaming and crying Diva.

"They were all out of blue."

And then I woke up, because my cat jumped on me. sweatdrop
I guess there's just no messing with Diva's color coordination. O///O;  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:28 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss

Okay, first off, it felt like I was Riku. I had his body and such, and saw the dream through his perspective. Diva was there too......but the weird thing was that we were in this pink, frilly dollhouse together! She was pouting and complaining about the color, wanting it to be blue, and Riku was trying to smooth her over while Saya went to buy the paint. It wasn't working, and she picked up plastic flowers in a fit of rage and threw them into a "fire" made of that thin paper stuff. Riku tried to put a comforting arm around her, but she kept screaming and crying that the color was all wrong.

Finally, Saya came back, and motioned Riku to come closer. She said, "How badly does Diva want this paint?"

Riku replied, "Uhm....pretty badly." and motioned in the direction of the screaming and crying Diva.

NUUUUUUUUU Poor Diva ;_________; It has to be BLUE!
Stupid department stores.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:21 pm
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss

NUUUUUUUUU Poor Diva ;_________; It has to be BLUE!
Stupid department stores.

Heheh, it's the end of the world because there's no blue! whee That's so....win.

I'm still confused as to why it took place in a doll house though. confused Maybe because they're so doll-like and cute?  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:12 pm
I don't seem to have actuall dreams of Blood+ but I do keep getting this recurrent daydream of the two Saya's meeting and finding out they used to be one....  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff