Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kay guys, what's YOUR morbid fascination? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torture? Yes? No?
  Yeeeeeeeewwwwww.......
  Okay, I guess.
  Oh yes! It's just so much fun!
  Bamboo! ^_^
View Results

Slayer Igraine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:37 am
Kaishi Kyouki
WARNING!!!

If one is squeamish, or otherwise disturbed by apathetic visions, then I highly suggest you do not read this post.

Anyways, you are about to delve into the mind of someone that society would not consider rightfully sane or in any way kept alive... I have one of the sickest minds I know, and I think that Eli Roth has a stable, normal mind compared to me. My morbid story is such that I choose to put a warning sign above my post.

Like byrn, I very much enjoy envisioning torture, and ways to make it more excruciating... currently, I think that what is being done in movies such as saw and hostel are completely placid compared to what runs through my mind. I actually go to those movies to laugh... a whim that is easily fulfilled as soon as I see the first guts fly. Gore is also an attraction of mine, with a morbid fascination with the innards lying outside of still-living people, their eyes screaming with the pain.

And now to give my warning justification, I will share with you the wonders of torture that I have come up with in my spare time.

1. Using a red hot needle to briefly puncture and cauterize holes in someones face, fingertips, toe tips, wrists, ankles, genitalia, and other such sensitive places.

2. Using an industrial, mechanically powered cheese grater to slowly grind at someones skin and then stopping and waiting for the skin to heal as soon as one inch of flesh has been removed.

3. Putting someone into an airtight gas chamber, and pumping tear gas into it, then letting them come out once they fall unconscious.

4. Repeatedly smashing a hammer into the same place in someones arms, legs, and genitals, until the nerve endings break (which could take months).

Well, enough of that. I also am morbidly attracted to blood of all kinds, others pain, their painful last gasps for life, and other such sadistic things...

Well, was that worth the warning, or not?

Not. I don't see what's so obscenely horrific about any of that - wince worthy, maybe - but nothing worse than what you read in some of the best horror books.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:05 am
Mine would have to be serial killers and the way they think i read all about them all the time. John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein are just a few of my favorites.  

goblin_ninja

Umberella

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:59 am
I am obsessed with mass murdurers. Especially ladies from at least 50 years ago or earlier. And H. H. Holmes. He built a murder castle where he rented out rooms during the Chichago World's Fair. And he filled the rooms with gas at night and killed his tenants. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
genital mutilation

and ugly things  

xX x0mbie Xx

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:13 pm
I am facinated by several things one may consider morbid. Suicide, mental illness, serial killers, and poisons are the most interesting to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:22 pm
Stabbing, sewing peoples mouths shut with black thread, watching the crimson blood splatter on anything white, blood in wine glasses....There are a few others but i am too lazy to type it all.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:03 pm
goblin_ninja
Mine would have to be serial killers and the way they think i read all about them all the time. John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein are just a few of my favorites.
i like the butcher of Hanover, and the Vampire of Sacramento. I have trouble remembering their real names...i do remember Ed Geins and John Wayne Gacy's media names, which is Ed Gein - Graveyard Goul and John Wayne Gacy - Killer clown, am i right?

im also fond of serial killers, and i like the taste of blood, and also, i like lighting dead animals on fire. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:42 pm
uh....the smell of a rotting corpse?

really, i don't know why people complain so much, it has this sweet smell to it.  

DR490N

babalonsatene

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:44 pm
nah, probably death in general  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 pm
I have several morbid fascinations....

One of which is the treatment of the mentally ill during eras passed. In some way victorian treatment for the mentally ill was good... institutions gave thier patients fields to roam in, gardens where they could work if they so disired, gave them libraries and music rooms, and allowed them to play sports during good weather... as opposed to now, when those in instutitions are left to fester, with nothing to do but watch tv and masturbate (not that masturbation is a bad thing... it's just, if that's all you ever do, it is rather sad). However, other things were not so ideal. Rowdy patients could be literally caged and put into solitary confinement (my mother and grandmother both worked at a victorian asylum, and can attest to the fact that there were actual cages in the basement, which were used during my grandmothers lifetime). Also, things like labotimies were not uncommon, and patients could be committed to an asylum quite easily. If a husband couldn't control his stubborn wife, he could send her off to the local asylum with no problems.

Another one of my fascinations is AIDS. Though I'm all for cures and vaccinations for it being researched, the actual virus, its origins, its spread, and its effects fascinate me.

I also have a fascination with skulls and corpses. I would like to dissect a human body to see how it works...
I also think a human or animal skull would look wonderful in my study...
(Mind you, a vegan just said that... o.o)  

DreamerSpirit

Im Deceased

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:34 pm
probly open cuts/wounds
lol getting stiches is soooo fun
i was jus laughing while he was sticking that needle in and out, injecting that stuff that makes it numb
my mom got kinda mad at me for laughing
and she was also getting kinda sick
but ya, and they look really cool to XD
rofl rofl rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:25 am
Well, I find myself going on Wikipedia (the internet, basically) looking at suicide methods, capital punishment, cadaver research, etc.

Especially in the wee hours of the morning.

[ Die Katze ]

m a r l o w

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:09 am
I look up weird things on wikipedia too. XD

I like reading really old horror novelas/short stories.
I like a lot of Robert Stevenson too. c:

And old vamp movies.

Not really morphid, I know...
ummm... piercings! I love piercing people/myself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 am
for me, sadomasochism facinates me. leather, chains, whips, and other kinds of twisted "play" like that.
i want to be a dominatrix when i move out of my house.
tatoos, body peircings in wierd places, and bondage also interests me.
yes, i am a pervert, it would bring me the most pleasure to chain some girl up in a gothic lolita outfit and whip her.
most of my morbid facinations are sexual fantasies, anayway.b sorry if i made anyone feel uncofortable here.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:41 pm
Cemeteries (especially after midnight, so many great stories come to me there... now I just need to find the nearest one in my area), very dark humor, the stories of H.P. Lovecraft and friends (August Derleth, Frank Belknap Long, etc...).  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff