Reply The BIONICLE Guild
Fake Sets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:52 pm
If I'd find them in a shop, I guess I'd buy and analyze them, just like the Invincibility Robots. XD

By the way, can sb give me some pictures of these Neoshifters? I couldn't find any, and Mega Bloks doesn't exist in Germany so I won't find any in a shop either...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Yahoo Searched  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Oh, thanks! Sometimes I think I'm too stupid to do the simplest things... XD

(²hydrophoenix) IMO, they don't look like Bionicle at all. So they can be turned into balls like the Bohrok, but that doesn't make them really a copy of Bionicle... I don't really know about Transformers, since I never really dealt with that topic; but the pictures of Transformers I saw don't really look like those Neoshifters either... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 am
I hate the cheap knockoffs. i once saw a cheap knock off at a bazaar when i was 11 and told my mom i wanted to sue the ppl involved in it. i couldn't sue them cos its to expensive to hire a lawyer and i was too young. did u know that the word tahu is means know in malay...but i wont sue them cos i love lego.

yours sincerely
gryphus1153

legends,
out  

gryphus1153

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:30 am
gryphus1153
did u know that the word tahu is means know in malay...but i wont sue them cos i love lego.

"tahu" is Māori and means cook or burn; and there's also the word "tāhū", but that one means topic or something like that. And don't worry, you don't have to sue Lego - the Māori themselves did. razz In 2001, Lego has used very many Māori words; in fact, most of the Bionicle words were Māori at that time. After the Māori sued Lego, Lego changed a few of those names (like Tohunga > Matoran) and promised to stop introducing new Māori words into the storyline.

This is a list of all Māori Bionicle names I know: hau, huki (changed to Hewkii later), huna, kāhu (Kahu bird), kakama, kaukau, kanohi, kewa, kōpaka (Kopaka), mākū (Maku, changed to Macku later), mātau (Matau), ōnewa (Onewa), pakari, pōhatu (Pohatu), puku, rahi, rau, ruru/rūrū (Ruru), tahu/tāhū (Tahu), toa, tohunga, wairua (Wairuha), whenua  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:11 am
hydr0ph0en1x
Yeah, maybe. But I have bought megablocks before, and this set would be no different. They fall apart extremely easily, they can't move very well, and they only have about 5 pieces.

i got a neoshifter (and i dont regret it) and they dont fallapart at all O: there MASK just falls off when alot but i wont be getting anymore of them im fine with the 1 i fave lol *goes to find it* ahh here it is ...yea i dont regret it xP even tho it is a cheap knockoff <~>

and those roodaka and keetongu sets you gave us a link to SUCK it dosnt even llook like you build them your self D: they come built crying thats gay (i wish i had a REAL lego keetongu...he was my fav set back then)  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

zac11th

4,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:03 am
hydr0ph0en1x
m3tr0id86
Now they got "Max Battle Warriors" based on Keetongu, Sidorak and Roodaka.
Heres the link to some pics...
Cheap bionicle knockoffs

I saw these at a dollar store and I got SOOOO MAD!!! I nearly took them off the shelf and bit off their heads. : stare I hate them so... evil

OMG!!! those "things" looked EXACTLY like past bionicles! i have never seen them before!

zac11th  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:43 pm
neoshifters are knock of bionicle and transformers  

macmacjm

Playful Businesswoman

7,825 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items